FAO Aldoran

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
No matter what u play ur always a fucktard.. camping bonedancer or your rr10 shadowblade with grapple.. (when attacked u grapple and yell for help).

Today u made me so angry that i logged, and cba to login more. Im sure u say to yourself "hehe u got pwnd Eden" or something..

but to tbfh ... ur one of the reasons to leave this server...

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
btw. im not a regular freddie-whiner... but in this case i couldent hold back :<

Septina

Part of the furniture
Eden said:
No matter what u play ur always a fucktard.. camping bonedancer or your rr10 shadowblade with grapple.. (when attacked u grapple and yell for help).

Today u made me so angry that i logged, and cba to login more. Im sure u say to yourself "hehe u got pwnd Eden" or something..

but to tbfh ... ur one of the reasons to leave this server...

Well, his lastname is WTFowned... so he sure showed you i guess!!!11 :(

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
so eden you doesnt camp ?xD

Doesnt belong here.. make a FAO eden thread.. this one is about me hates aldorans playstyle...

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
Doesnt belong here.. make a FAO eden thread.. this one is about me hates aldorans playstyle...
maby he doesnt like youres m8 xD anyway kiss eachother and be friends :)

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
maby he doesnt like youres m8 xD anyway kiss eachother and be friends :)

not in this life... never... not happening...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
He is one of the cocksuckers of the game.

Mael, 50th ment.

amase

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah,must agree with all!
no need to say anything about his BD as that is noob class,probably made for retard kids who can move only one finger....
But hes SB,he cant hit for over 150dmg...really sad for rr10...
got few screenshots,will post them in few days! :kissit: :touch:

Funkybunny

Banned
someone got pwned!

(i had to say it... its one of the 14th commandements..

every whine thread on freddyshouse should have a "though got owned" post)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
amase said:
no need to say anything about his BD as that is noob class,probably made for retard kids who can move only one finger....
rol an SB instead of youre Op class and show us what ya can do xD

Bite

Fledgling Freddie
amase said:

did u ever try a fight where u didnt have some ebay noob stuck to u?

after being deboofed fighting a mincer is kinda hard....

edit: will smack Aldoran for u Eden ;)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Aldoran is a retard :( Yet to have a fight where he doesn't strafe :eek:

Ketinna

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Aldoran is a retard :( Yet to have a fight where he doesn't strafe :eek:

he doesnt have to strafe since their n00b group just found out about BG, so fun to interrupt him with aoe styles on the warrior though :D when he think he is immortal.

we have yet to see them coming out as winner from a simple 8vs8 fight, you cant brag about their playstyle when the numbers are the same.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
To play a SB you need skillz, skillz that are maybe called Strafe, or camping or what ever, The SB is so nerfed that even with all relics he wouldent be able to kill a Merc or a BM, well prity much never. ALl you NS and Infils do not know how damn OP you are before you try fight your self (Maybe try roll a SB on another srever and try) That is how i found out how Aoe acutally is so damn op that you have no idea. BUt hey that is prob also soon gonna get nerfed as everything els. And why there are BD'sers out is because it's the only class that got Twf or what it's called. so called "Reaver bomb".

Anyway the SB no matter what realm rank he will always have a damn ahrd time out in RvR and only way for the enemies to seethat is to rol la SB them selfs.

balkeriz said:
To play a SB you need skillz, skillz that are maybe called Strafe, or camping or what ever, The SB is so nerfed that even with all relics he wouldent be able to kill a Merc or a BM, well prity much never.

not many infs can kill zerkers or bm's? not many ns's can kill merc's or zerkers?

*edit* my merc dont count though :p

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
balker u talking shit

lo m8s i can nbame 3 good sbs now...cylian the best in my eyes ...grym very good tooo..and will even say dwera although plays a low level style of kill anything whatever..these players prove that its not the class its how u play it..

jamie

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
lo m8s i can nbame 3 good sbs now...cylian the best in my eyes ...grym very good tooo..and will even say dwera although plays a low level style of kill anything whatever..these players prove that its not the class its how u play it..

jamie

lol @ cylian

ps.

lol @ dwera

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom