FAO, Aldoran and other Mid stealthers

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Cmos said:
RR3 sb.. did a respec recently so might try on a pally again
Kklas... mm think not... eccept.. if hes been in a hard fight all day long after a long days hard work, then i might considder jumping him.. but make sure he got the sun in hes eyes...

Ok your right to an extent, being rr3 cant help at all.

Can i ask what you respeced too?

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
I dont group much these days after Feg left for a break... and yes its hard going solo these days specially as a hunter having to work against see hidden and stealthlore.. 1 on 1 fights are extremly fun almost as fun as large open battles.. And for all of you thats been calling me a zerger on #prydwen get a fecking clue sure i duoed some with Feg a while back but almost 90-95% of my playtime has been solo on the hunter...

These days you dont even see Bigc and Aoln solo anymore. says alot imo since these guys a couple of months ago almost didnt do anything but solo..

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
You have to ignore that channel a bit, it's more for people to blow off steam (i.e: whine after being killed and they need someone to point guilty at :p) and yell random things than anything else.

Not many intelligent conversations either there :p

But (stealth) zerging is getting worse.. and worse.. and worse these days.

Even Odin's Gate isn't safe anymore for soloers. Decided to go for a run with my Sorc, made it to AMG and got insta-raped by a Ranger with 2 NS'.

Although it's fun to duo with some friends, being outnumbered and taking folks out is a nice challenge and usually rewarding.

But soloing..? No chance, below RR5/6 atleast.

I also pointed it out a bit wrong, I mean I point @ Aldoran saying: Zerger this, Zerger that, but Alb does it just as hard and Hibs are good at it too. Point is though, all realms (stealth)zerg to a certain extent.

It's probably too late to call a hold on it aswell, the stealther population on Prydwen has rised by a nasty ammount, I'd say there's half of stealthers in Emain/Odin's than that there are non-stealthers on normal, semi-primetime hours, while that probably used to be 10%.

All we can wait for is NF I think, then you can actually avoid stuff like MG's and such, will make (stealth)zerging a lot less rewarding.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
"I'm like always solo or duoing, usually at amg with the other soloers and duos."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom