FAO Albs

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Luz said:
when I lay dead inside relic temple I could have sworn PBAOE hit thru the walls - chanters, bainshees aswell as albs icewiz ??

Slight difference between a pbaoe'er stood pbaoe'ing in the middle of the shrine to deliberately walking right up to a wall, facing it and nuking through it.
As i said, merely sped up the inevitable in this case. <whine off>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Oh did any of you guys like being able to port into albion?

Well you lost that right, its no secret that most of the albion RvR guild haven't lifted a finger to take back these keeps/towers.
The BG just thought you were taking the Piss, gratz you have +10% melee damage untill we raid you at 6am.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Ummm... sorry what happened? I was out getting drunk IRL... yes REAL LIFE... tis Friday night.. prydwen should be dead because of that... oh no wait - teh roleplayers are banned from al lteh pubs cos of there leet skillz they show off when there down there...

I sore something in HW today... it wasn't pleasent to see it but I was glad I was playing a stealth class at the time!! :

This just takes the biscuit

lol dats 4whorelocks, SM (acused speedhacker (NO NAMES M8S!!)) and some others.. I presume there all grouped.. but I gather they'll just say we happened to be walking on the same route by accident etc etc

QQ

Haggus out (BTW i'm drunk so if any not in the SS is offended. I apologise)

Gamah

Banned
Haggus said:
Ummm... sorry what happened? I was out getting drunk IRL... yes REAL LIFE... tis Friday night.. prydwen should be dead because of that... oh no wait - teh roleplayers are banned from al lteh pubs cos of there leet skillz they show off when there down there...

I sore something in HW today... it wasn't pleasent to see it but I was glad I was playing a stealth class at the time!! :

This just takes the biscuit

lol dats 4whorelocks, SM (acused speedhacker (NO NAMES M8S!!)) and some others.. I presume there all grouped.. but I gather they'll just say we happened to be walking on the same route by accident etc etc

QQ

Haggus out (BTW i'm drunk so if any not in the SS is offended. I apologise)

Lol @ drunken posts :D

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
untill we raid you at 6am.

Wouldn't be the first time! Btw! There weren't more than 3 Bainshee's at the relic keep and like i said i was ld half way thru , some crappy windows error, and btw some alb wizzy was pbaoe'ing thru the walls as well killed a few too, can't recall the name either. :twak:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh...

Xxcalibur said:
cry me a river

Xxcal...didnt you learn your lesson last time ?

Make posts that actually argument the case or just stay out of the discussions because your points doesnt matter if you dont provide a decent argument with them! (In your own words: "Like anyone would care about the words of n00b") (Note that this comment is a quate from himself not a statement of mine)

As a point in this discussion in oposite of the meaningless comment above from Xxcal....Hibs are overpowered, overmanned, etc atm. So lets just try to beat them any way we can making the game more fun for the majority of the games customers. Serg, double team (mid+alb), just hit them anyway we can...

This one goes out to albs. Start with soloers going to hib and trebbing down their keeps...just bring 4-8 dimmunitive rams (main + bb) and treb down any on of the relic keeps. After a while hibs get bored with comming with a fg to take out 1 solo player. And it gets just to expencive to repair a lvl 10 keep.

I tried to help you out just after mid got their relic back by trebbing down Dun Ailinne to: outerwall 0% and inner wall to 50%. But unfortunatly no one followed up on that!:) (And damn that ranger who ever it was that kept making my poor shammy flee for his life!:)

Since mids and albs really have no chance against hibs atm when it comes to taking out a keep or defending a keep. We have to concentrate our strength on what we can beat them at. Open field with fg vs fg or soloers going at it and not giving up!:)

Eventually even GOA will get the point and remove the underpopulated bonus in rvr for hibs...

even though I wouldnt bet on their basic IQ when it comes to understanding the game of Daoc.

Im sorry about that comment, its abit below the belt, but Im very disappointed with the company of GOA atm. (Even though there might be several hundreds of reasons for beeing disappointed with this company this perticular case happens to be abit personal:)

/Charmangle

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
charmangle said:
Xxcal...didnt you learn your lesson last time ?

As a point in this discussion in oposite of the meaningless comment above from Xxcal....Hibs are overpowered, overmanned, etc atm. So lets just try to beat them any way we can making the game more fun for the majority of the games customers. Serg, double team (mid+alb), just hit them anyway we can...

This one goes out to albs. Start with soloers going to hib and trebbing down their keeps...just bring 4-8 dimmunitive rams (main + bb) and treb down any on of the relic keeps. After a while hibs get bored with comming with a fg to take out 1 solo player. And it gets just to expencive to repair a lvl 10 keep.

I tried to help you out just after mid got their relic back by trebbing down Dun Ailinne to: outerwall 0% and inner wall to 50%. But unfortunatly no one followed up on that! (And damn that ranger who ever it was that kept making my poor shammy flee for his life

Since mids and albs really have no chance against hibs atm when it comes to taking out a keep or defending a keep. We have to concentrate our strength on what we can beat them at. Open field with fg vs fg or soloers going at it and not giving up!:)

Eventually even GOA will get the point and remove the underpopulated bonus in rvr for hibs...

even though I wouldnt bet on their basic IQ when it comes to understanding the game of Daoc.

Im sorry about that comment, its abit below the belt, but Im very disappointed with the company of GOA atm. (Even though there might be several hundreds of reasons for beeing disappointed with this company this perticular case happens to be abit personal:)

Dear Charmangle,

You are soo right, in every point you make

There is absolutely no fun what so ever in beeing But-Fuc ked by the mythic beloved hibs, we are nothing but player-NPC's when it comes to rvr against them. They might have good players but who can respect ppl playing DaoC EASY mode, because hibs you are doing nothing else but playing Trainer mode of DaoC against the rest of us.

As a mid you cannot love the albs, but when one have been playing here since the beginning, you can really see something is rotten in DaoC now, it is only to wait for the hib players to get to RR12 and for them to piss off the game or to get some sence and play another realm.

Will Mythic help us, to get opted chars against the hibs or nerf the hibs, one can only hope for that, but it might only be a dream that will never come true to have balanced realms, where you dont feel that you choose the wrong side, cause the difficulty level is near to impossible, the way the hibs are opted by mythic now :twak:

Regards to fellow mids and honorable enemies from Albion

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
You know guys, instead of whining to the Hibs about the bug abuse in the game, it may be an idea to whine to GOA/Mythis about the bugs existing!

You never know.. enough calls of 'this ain't good enough' may put the patches required to fix things like this a bit higher on their agenda.

I honestly think 90% of the bug 'abuse' is unintentional.... unfortunately, the scum who form the other cheating 10% stop the Hibs getting all the applause they really do deserve today.

mind you, shrooms/base stun/etc etc etc really is rediculous when it comes to keep warfare....

I think it may be the end of easy street for the Hibs when towers can be razed....... looking forward to it.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
The BG just thought you were taking the Piss, gratz you have +10% melee damage untill we raid you at 6am.
I suggest 5am so ppl can go to work in time! :)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Slight difference between a pbaoe'er stood pbaoe'ing in the middle of the shrine to deliberately walking right up to a wall, facing it and nuking through it.
As i said, merely sped up the inevitable in this case. <whine off>

If you PBAE in the middle of the shrine you dont hit people outside the shrine; simply because the shrine radius >>>> PBAE radius.

There was some wizard who was PBAE'ing around the edges; I dont recall a name because it wasnt a problem; just step off the walls abit). Bainshees had 3 advantages here: Frontal Cone is 600 radius; so bigger radius on the too hit, no fall-off and Albs couldnt move away much from the wall coz they where locked in.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
If you PBAE in the middle of the shrine you dont hit people outside the shrine; simply because the shrine radius >>>> PBAE radius.

There was some wizard who was PBAE'ing around the edges; I dont recall a name because it wasnt a problem; just step off the walls abit). Bainshees had 3 advantages here: Frontal Cone is 600 radius; so bigger radius on the too hit, no fall-off and Albs couldnt move away much from the wall coz they where locked in.
And if i'd have seen the wizard doing it he'd have been rightnowed also.I dont like cheating from any realm, least of all my own.

But still you pulled off a primetime raid etc etc.Bit pissed off that quite a few albs shrugged and stayed pve during the raid tbh.Also FFS GoA check your records the subs have been paid for almost 36 hours now...

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Wouldn't be the first time! Btw! There weren't more than 3 Bainshee's at the relic keep and like i said i was ld half way thru , some crappy windows error, and btw some alb wizzy was pbaoe'ing thru the walls as well killed a few too, can't recall the name either. :twak:

1. Relic shrine has 3 walls, so 3 bainshees is enough...

2. You try to justify your bug abuse accusing someone else. Brilliant, I must say, brilliant!!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
1. Relic shrine has 3 walls, so 3 bainshees is enough...

2. You try to justify your bug abuse accusing someone else. Brilliant, I must say, brilliant!!
Lies - the SS clearly shows 5 at one point ganged up on the same wall for a minute.Not posting it here before you ask, it'll merely lead to them getting flamed or congratulated.

Ofc i might be wrong there might be two hib classes that would benefit from nuking through a wall while in ghosty-floaty mode...Is it the bug-abuse-justification class, lotta hibs seem to have rolled that since last nights raid.50 and rr10 on a few already too...

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Lies - the SS clearly shows 5 at one point ganged up on the same wall for a minute.Not posting it here before you ask, it'll merely lead to them getting flamed or congratulated.

Ofc i might be wrong there might be two hib classes that would benefit from nuking through a wall while in ghosty-floaty mode...Is it the bug-abuse-justification class, lotta hibs seem to have rolled that since last nights raid.50 and rr10 on a few already too...

I so want to believe hibs, honestly!! They were right about the non-existant animists too!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hrmm can't some mod combine these 3 or 4 RR threads or something. Not like there's a coherent argument running in any of them like ;).

Yes, I do feel for albs after seeing the bainshees in action last night. I've seen how they work in lord fights, but not 2 or 3 systematically spamming cones for 40mins with their noses up against a wall like that. I guess all the alb support were in the bottom of the towers out of los like normal and suddenly got bombed, so hard to argue bainshees didn't have an effect as it seemed a stalemate for a long time.

That said I very much doubt it's illegal, and falls into the same box as lag strafing, run thru' trick, water bobbing, FZ off boats etc. If anyone has used any of that stuff, don't think you can say much. If peeps can do it, they will. Only difference here is run thru' trick doesn't kill 14 peeps when u do it.

/edit - oh and nice RR as normal by aran! Who's been doing them for a long long time b4 bainshees, shrooms etc (not baseline stun tho!) and I hope will continue to long after such things get fixed. :)

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Hrmm can't some mod combine these 3 or 4 RR threads or something. Not like there's a coherent argument running in any of them like ;).

Yes, I do feel for albs after seeing the bainshees in action last night. I've seen how they work in lord fights, but not 2 or 3 systematically spamming cones for 40mins with their noses up against a wall like that. I guess all the alb support were in the bottom of the towers out of los like normal and suddenly got bombed, so hard to argue bainshees didn't have an effect as it seemed a stalemate for a long time.

That said I very much doubt it's illegal, and falls into the same box as lag strafing, run thru' trick, water bobbing, FZ off boats etc. If anyone has used any of that stuff, don't think you can say much. If peeps can do it, they will. Only difference here is run thru' trick doesn't kill 14 peeps when u do it.

/edit - oh and nice RR as normal by aran! Who's been doing them for a long long time b4 bainshees, shrooms etc (not baseline stun tho!) and I hope will continue to long after such things get fixed. :)

I concur

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom