FAO Albs

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:
lamearsecheatingretardedbainsheesfortehwinimo :clap:

And you are one of the 'Im a dumb Alb who thinks he can defend the relic-shrine with 3 openers while the Milegate has only 1 + you got heigth-advantage.

Said immediatly was tactical error in the BG. I dont understand why you gave up that huge strategical advantage over an attempt to defend a spot where you can be literally surrounded.

Anyhow Primetime raid; 2 keeps + relic. Hibs > Albs today :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
And you are one of the 'Im a dumb Alb who thinks he can defend the relic-shrine with 3 openers while the Milegate has only 1 + you got heigth-advantage.

Said immediatly was tactical error in the BG. I dont understand why you gave up that huge strategical advantage over an attempt to defend a spot where you can be literally surrounded.

And you think this is making the cheating undone?

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

Don't think anyone with a brain will deny that Hibs > Albs today ...

But I also don't think any hib with a brain and a sense of 'right' will deny that it would have 'tasted' a whole lot better if you would have won it fair and square rather then by blatent cheating...

A lot of screenshots have been send to GOA tonight

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Thank god we got rid of Hadrians wall. May I suggest we move to Emain now?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
as u all saw....to get relic they hade to tell the nobb banishes to use the buggs to win...so lame....hop u are happy now with most mids to RvR...think albs will lay low now becuase they are feed up with cheaters

GReaper

Part of the furniture
atos said:
Thank god we got rid of Hadrians wall. May I suggest we move to Emain now?

Emain will now be the new insta-rvr zone!

Everyone to Emain! :cheers:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Dwali said:
as u all saw....to get relic they hade to tell the nobb banishes to use the buggs to win...so lame....hop u are happy now with most mids to RvR...think albs will lay low now becuase they are feed up with cheaters
You know, you could spell once.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
If you could nuke people without LoS would you avoid using that spell? No? Good you're normal then.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone ever considered that the insta-action thing in HW was actually a good thing? We don't have the population to keep the entire frontier busy. RvR activity will return to Bled Bridge or die now.

While I don't particularly care about the relics, and congratulate the hibs on their capture, claiming that this move will fix RvR is a little naive.

Gamah

Banned
its not a good thing, it was a good thing..then it turned into a shit thing, lets change frontiers now <o/

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
dont think with 4 relics they hibs wanna go emain as " hot " zone , probably will defend dc and crim if u try :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dwali said:

Planning on getting all my alts to 50, getting my templates done etc when I get back

No point in rvring when itll be a fg vs me :<

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
bug abuse and cheating are quite different, bug abuse is just turning a bad thing to your advantage.. just like the old holes in dungeons bugs, what is this 'bug' anyway? if its with a spell, i hope your not expecting people to just not use that spell, it might be a key part of the character, i dont know anything about it as i havent played for about 4 months. enlighten me :)

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
The spell in question is CAOE Bolt/DD from Bainshee, i was caoe'ing the guards and it was hitting the albs inside, and yes i did use it to my advantage as well as other bainshee's.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
cry me a river
Go back to camlann, the home of Justin Timberlake.

/edit Sorry, just when people say that it makes me wanna puke irl :twak:

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
The spell in question is CAOE Bolt/DD from Bainshee, i was caoe'ing the guards and it was hitting the albs inside, and yes i did use it to my advantage as well as other bainshee's.
Don't you have a animist too?

Damn you must enjoy using LoS bugs if you have two classes than can.

EDIT: I maybe mixing names up but. You still _abuse_!

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Nope i don't have an animist, and i didn;t know caoe went thru walls. What did happen tho is i went ld half way thru he fight at relic gate, guess it must have been another bainshee doing the same thing because when i got back you were all dead.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Luckily I missed the whole thing due to some sleep I had to take. Otherwise it would be me arguing with some Hibs about their piece of shit overpowered and bugged keep/tower classes. And for "Hibs > Albs" you need to leave the Animists and Bainshees logged out. Idiots.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Can a GM please give a clarification of what will be done in the way of punishment to a player found clearly using a game bug to their advantage.

I ask because myself and two others have forwarded screenshots to rightnow of bainshees (in one case a line of 5 of them) stood facing inwards towards the shrine on the walls around it nuking away merrily.

In this case it merely sped up the inevitable ill grant you that though, would have been able to take my hats off to you tree huggers entirely if it wasnt for the blatant spell bug abuse - primetime raid not half bad.Gits.

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Can a GM please give a clarification of what will be done in the way of punishment to a player found clearly using a game bug to their advantage.

I ask because myself and two others have forwarded screenshots to rightnow of bainshees (in one case a line of 5 of them) stood facing inwards towards the shrine on the walls around it nuking away merrily.

In this case it merely sped up the inevitable ill grant you that though, would have been able to take my hats off to you tree huggers entirely if it wasnt for the blatant spell bug abuse - primetime raid not half bad.Gits.

when I lay dead inside relic temple I could have sworn PBAOE hit thru the walls - chanters, bainshees aswell as albs icewiz ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom