B

bugg3h

Solo'd you twice.

Beat you twice.

/next

Bug 24 Infiltrator

B

BlitheringIdiot

I hope your talking about stalkz, because Ive never seen you.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

One day you and I shall meet on the field and I shall whoop you 50 ways from Sunday, BL.

...first I need a BG char!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Nobody owns me! I am a free man! I live in a democracy, god durn it!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Nobody owns me! I am a free man! I live in a democracy, god durn it!
That's what they want you to think.

K

Kindar

Most stealth classes tend to add when they see a member being attacked....
When i stealthed around with my poor 2 in stealth in bg.....i saw several people being jumped by an infil, i eased my bow thou.....most of the times. I learned to draw the bow anyway...but not to nail the infil jumping my realm mate, but to be ready to shoot at adds. Makes it somewhat fair imo :)
Most infils ignored me and killed the realm mate, but i had them on range and the other had to fight a wolf ^^

I've stopped whining about the stealth zergs....some build em and some just add cause they see friendlies nearby (i have pity on em ^^) ....i've been jumped many times in emain and wonder if any of them was saying : stop leeching you mofo :-P

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Coim-
That's what they want you to think.

I am 'they'. Did you notice that hissing noise on when you phoned up that 'old granny hot sex line'? That was my agents tapping into your phone line.

That fly which is peering at you from the corner of your room is actually a highly advanced mini-robot thingy with a teeny weeny camera built into it.

I am so bored.

C

Coim-

I am so bored.
We can tell. I mean, listening in on my phone conversations...thats boredom...

C

Conchabar

I am so bored.

ditto ......w8ing for goa to get subscription pages up again till i can play camy again :( having to live with owning ppl in cs geting boring now:(

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Conchabar
ditto ......w8ing for goa to get subscription pages up again till i can play camy again :( having to live with owning ppl in cs geting boring now:(
Count yourself lucky. At least you're playing CS. Admittedly it's not much better than spamming BW, but at least it's something.

O

old.Dillinja

My mates would somehow find a way of turning the joke on me so I won't bother ;)

C

Coim-

Tbh, I had to edit. Giving away comedic material for free is just not right.

O

old.Dillinja

Spamming 2 forums at once is good ain't it.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I only spam one forum at a time...besides, I have left that inane pile of shitty crap that is known as OT.

I feel a lot better for doing so as well.

C

Coim-

I only spam one forum at a time...besides, I have left that inane pile of shitty crap that is known as OT.

I feel a lot better for doing so as well.
You'll be back. :p

O

old.Dillinja

I left for a week and it got contaminated by outsiders. :eek:

C

Coim-

Yeah, and I upped the spam. I found out I needed 68 posts per day to get Deity by the end of the holiday and panicked.

O

old.Dillinja

Shall we make BG discussions our new home and leave the wastelands to the infidels?

O

old.Dillinja

I shall be our leader, Coim my right-hand, and Sissyfoo our teaboy.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
I shall be our leader, Coim my right-hand, and Sissyfoo our teaboy.
LOL. :clap: Ding Earther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom