FAO: Alb´s (and feathers... grrrrr)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
fun fight at renaris, and thanks for dinging me 2L7 :p

the fight lasted app. 1½hour from we hear "50 alb inc" til you guys beat up the lord :)

VERY nice deployment of gt´s in the towertake, was almost impossible to find a place to rest for power.

oh and for feathers.

there´s a price on your head now you annoying bastid! :p
(200g and will probably rise next keeptake)

-

Drakulv you gotta learn how to aim, feathers and the others kept hitting me for 500+ dmg, you only did 300-400 :p

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
Was a fun battle, mids held out well in tower, Im sure you almost regained courtyard at one point.

You have no idea how many trebuchet stones were dropped on you, probably thousands.

One of the most fun keeptakes Ive been present for in a long time :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
Rather depressing that a similar keep defence by Albs would have been far shorter. We lack shamans pbaoe disease and Dot and RM gtaoe a LOT in comparison to mids.

Earth wizards almost don't exist and cabby's aren't a lot better.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
we lack hunters with volley and people actually bringing trebuchets :)

Gahlzor

Fledgling Freddie
Vae said:
Rather depressing that a similar keep defence by Albs would have been far shorter. We lack shamans pbaoe disease and Dot and RM gtaoe a LOT in comparison to mids.

You can always level a few and have them for special events such as keep takes/defences.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
when ppl learn that any wiz can spec for first gtae to interrupt?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
we lack hunters with volley and people actually bringing trebuchets :)

Hunter needs IP and AP to stay alive over 2 mins on keep take :mad:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Vae said:

why would we use pbaoe disease in a keep when we can spam aoe disease from range therefore not getting slammed and hammered to hell by the 50 tanks in tower?

albs have aoe disease too, and u used it plenty last night, dont start ur usual shit now with pbaoe disease

A

Aoln

Addlcove said:
Drakulv you gotta learn how to aim, feathers and the others kept hitting me for 500+ dmg, you only did 300-400 :p
Difference between 1 using fast sidi bow and 1 using slow crafted (or maybe buffed or just gimpiness) ;)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
when ppl learn that any wiz can spec for first gtae to interrupt?
Thats not quite the point though. Mids gtae tends to do quite a bit of damage, a 1st lvl GTAE on a wiz will be like hitting for 6 or something :p Sure it interupts but you wont be killing anything with it.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
25 on first gtae, for a 24 ewiz on a level 54 mob :p

Drakulv

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Difference between 1 using fast sidi bow and 1 using slow crafted (or maybe buffed or just gimpiness) ;)

I say a mix of all that together, a wee bit more of the last one tho ;)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Ha ha

We did laugh when ya got killed Addlcove . .especially from lairds Treb shot. :twak:

You should know by now that 2 of the 3 trebs were from PL and Laird and I enjoyed hammering ya to bits.

Glad all enjoyed the assault and I was v proud to be the raid leader who bore those ALbs on ya.

/salute :flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom