Fao Adders/ Zergers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Crocky said:
well let me try a second time.

It's impossible that you're 18years old or higher because a mature guy wouldn't make a pathetic thread like this, so lets say 15years. You have no IRL friends and this forum is your only way to express your emotions, A big mouth online whos easily upset. And your idol is Hitler.

how's that?

then tell me..
Tellig someones idol is hitler.. makes u 'mature'... and i've seen 'mature' people dooing much worser things then.. 'kids' ...

cough WAR!!! cough;p

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
then tell me..
Tellig someones idol is hitler.. makes u 'mature'... and i've seen 'mature' people dooing much worser things then.. 'kids' ...

cough WAR!!! cough;p

I thought his response to a generally pathetic thread was actually quite funny - but granted he took it a bit far with the Hitler remark.

achaius

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
And once again i wonder what the hell is a fair fight???????
When i face a rr10 stealther with my rr 3 or 4 stealther i hardly call that fair. When i shoot someone in the back i hardly call that fair.....
when a warlock hits my hero from long range a few times i hardly call that fair....
When fg rr10 people squash a random group of rr 3 people i hardly call that fair.....
You guys getting the picture? In this game its no such thing as a completely fair fight....ist not black or white^^
Also i think people japp on and on about these so called morals and honor etc...and lol...they behave like kids and bullies by cursing and screaming at people. What is that all a bout?

Totally agree - it's all bollocks.

ANyway wtf I am doing on here this morning my wee girl is 4 today so off to get things sorted for her party :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
How the hell am I meant to keep up with a thread if it gains several pages while I'm asleep :<

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
hows the hang over this morning then twinky? :D

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
hows the hang over this morning then twinky? :D

xD damn.. its worse then ever :p

but dude i dont zerg! honest! that incident with the 2 wl is : i used sl saw free rp's with pa, wl's came as i was to pa.. i waited.. they passed, i did bs2 instead, they prolly heard the ffight, added, and i got 400 rp's and he died instant :(

and i am 100% honest when i say that i have only met u once, u killed me with ease, so i didnt see any point to try any more!

and that clip shows that Aseth wanted help from me, we were in a duo, and i cant say no dude, do it ur self when a friend says he needs help!

Hung over by this post, couse i dont drink, after attending to many weddings in my life :p

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Such hatred towards Twinky :(
He is a good guy for crying out loud. He tries not to add and never zergs.

Tbh mates, when you are all duoin' and 1 of you gets attacked im pretty sure you wont hesitate to attack aswell... after all you're grouped.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
I dont remember ever seeing braak zerg, he's mostly solo or duo from what I've seen, and a good SB too.

Aetius

Fledgling Freddie
I zerg, I add, and if there are 10 scouts still on top on crau bridge when I log in, I ll surely bring a catapult and some greek fire for them.

Running solo around; fgs/zerg/duo etc etc kill me easily. Im merely returning a favor when I have the opportunity...

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
twinky its quite simple, just post a SS of your /title and everyone can judge for themselves whether you zerg or not, no point in spamming "no megamights, I do not zerg!11". Everyone have their own lil opinion about everyone, only thing that do not lie are the numbers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom