Fao Adders/ Zergers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
either this is a joke or you are a hypocrite...

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
dont like the test of your own medicine?

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
lol at the reply's.. do u know who i am? how i play ? no? then stfu! if u see a bold man do u say to him that he is a nazi? couse he is bold and some nazi dudes r aswell?

im in pain so i must zerg and add.. lol give me a break!

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
lol at the reply's.. do u know who i am? how i play ? no? then stfu! if u see a bold man do u say to him that he is a nazi? couse he is bold and some nazi dudes r aswell?

twinky i think you have been drinking or summat:twak:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Twinky said:

actually whenver i have met you i have flatened you within 10 seconds just to have you come back with a zerg because you cant compete :(

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
actually whenver i have met you i have flatened you within 10 seconds just to have you come back with a zerg because you cant compete :(

haha not true! met u once u won, never seen u after that!

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:

twinky twinky u getting pwnd in this thread , lol a 10 year old boi would pwn u in this thread xD

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
huh! i just say i fart in the zergers direction of wind.. i dont zerg, im solo 99% of the time i play. But looks like im judged by the guild im in.

so be it, only shows theyre low iq and general understanding

Crocky

Banned
Twinky said:
lol at the reply's.. do u know who i am?

Mid/Exc
Member of Pain
Thordill Hellraiser rr7L5 ML10 Warrior INC
Beundrer SortMagi rr3L8 Spiritmaster
Blubba Bollemus rr4L4 Shaman
Braakjekk rr6L5 ML4 Shadowblade
Besta Tresleiv rr2L1 Berserker

Hib/Pry
Protectors of the grove
Spetz Emaus rr2L1 Champion

i'm so smart.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:
Mid/Exc
Member of Pain
Thordill Hellraiser rr7L5 ML10 Warrior INC
Beundrer SortMagi rr3L8 Spiritmaster
Blubba Bollemus rr4L4 Shaman
Braakjekk rr6L5 ML4 Shadowblade
Besta Tresleiv rr2L1 Berserker

Hib/Pry
Protectors of the grove
Spetz Emaus rr2L1 Champion

ah.. yes thats who i am .. ty 4 pointing out that im a sb rr 6L5 and ml4 and member of pain.. eeh.. got nothing to do with who i am smartass

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
just another rogstealther that cant cut it in rvr

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
just another rogstealther that cant cut it in rvr

haha:worthy: ty 4 pointing out that u have no clue what so ever of what ur talking about!

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
still point remains , zergers and adders deserve all bad odours and foul winds that blow in their direction.

Crocky

Banned
Twinky said:
got nothing to do with who i am smartass

well let me try a second time.

It's impossible that you're 18years old or higher because a mature guy wouldn't make a pathetic thread like this, so lets say 15years. You have no IRL friends and this forum is your only way to express your emotions, A big mouth online whos easily upset. And your idol is Hitler.

how's that?

Martok

Part of the furniture
leave the n00b to his qqing and let the flame continue

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
twinky twinky u getting pwnd in this thread , lol a 10 year old boi would pwn u in this thread xD
That really needed clearing up, thanks! I actually thought Twinky was sweeping the floor with this lot :eek:

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Crocky said:

It's impossible that you're 18years old or higher because a mature guy wouldn't make a pathetic thread like this, so lets say 15years. You have no IRL friends and this forum is your only way to express your emotions, A big mouth online whos easily upset. And your idol is Hitler.

how's that?

u need to write why u think all of this!

and no, not even close.. why would i like hitler ? and why would i not have any irl friends ? im not upset, i just farted in the zerger / adders direction of wind.. and tbh they deserve it!

have no aggression probs, and the phrase i fart in ur direction of wind should mb not have been typed in caps, couse wasnt ment as a shout, just pointing out that i think they deserves it!

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
That really needed clearing up, thanks! I actually thought Twinky was sweeping the floor with this lot :eek:

lol only floors im sweeping atm is my own irl :p

im fully aware of what i type, and what replys i will get :p

some like to trow shit, see reactions and try stand theyre ground ;p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Crocky said:

how's that?
Hmm, let's just say I wouldn't ever come to you for any mental issues.
I'm not quite sure what you based this on, other than your own (superb) logics, but I thought the majority of the pathetic threads like these are posted by people over 18, or at least the majority of the biggest whiners (i.e. Manisch) are.
Twinky said:
u need to write why u think all of this!

and no, not even close.. why would i like hitler ? and why would i not have any irl friends ? im not upset, i just farted in the zerger / adders direction of wind.. and tbh they deserve it!

have no aggression probs, and the phrase i fart in ur direction of wind should mb not have been typed in caps, couse wasnt ment as a shout, just pointing out that i think they deserves it!
Well I'm sure everyone's very happy to know your opinion on farting at zergers... or well, maybe not.
Twinky said:
some like to trow shit, see reactions and try stand theyre ground ;p
I wouldn't know :>

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
lol at the reply's.. do u know who i am? how i play ? no? then stfu!
Is this you just last night running in unstealthed to add on a fight that 2 shades (Ziz and Faiotan??) didnt add on and getting perfed for your troubles????

Wow!!! it is :)

Everyone adds at times, yourself included, get over yourself.

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Hmm, let's just say I wouldn't ever come to you for any mental issues.
I'm not quite sure what you based this on, other than your own (superb) logics, but I thought the majority of the pathetic threads like these are posted by people over 18, or at least the majority of the biggest whiners (i.e. Manisch) are.

Well I'm sure everyone's very happy to know your opinion on farting at zergers... or well, maybe not.

I wouldn't know :>

hehe i know u like me talking about farting, admitt it!

no seriosly, its not ment like i rly want to fart on em, but this phrase that is actually a quote from someone, and means i dont like u at all :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
Twinky said:
lol at the reply's.. do u know who i am? how i play ? no? then stfu!
Is this you just last night running in unstealthed to add on a fight that 2 shades (Ziz and Faiotan??) didnt add on and getting perfed for your troubles????

Wow!!! it is :)

Everyone adds at times, yourself included, get over yourself.

that is the grp member Aseth ( read backwards and u understand who) who said that he got attacked by 2, and needed help.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
dub said:
still point remains , zergers and adders deserve all bad odours and foul winds that blow in their direction.

i think all people that in any ways try to bullie people in to playing a certain way deserves same as all dictators , a regal kick in their balls and removing from their self made up position of power.
And that people playing this game should stop whine like a baby getting their toy stolen and keep their opinion to themself and worry about their own morals and standards...

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
ebenezer said:
i think all people that in any ways try to bullie people in to playing a certain way deserves same as all dictators , a regal kick in their balls and removing from their self made up position of power.
And that people playing this game should stop whine like a baby getting their toy stolen and keep their opinion to themself and worry about their own morals and standards...

i agree

but see it the other way around aswell then. zergers/adders bullie soloers to zerg and add, by doing it all the time, leaving soloers to no other solution then to do the same...

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Twinky said:
that is the grp member Aseth ( read backwards and u understand who) who said that he got attacked by 2, and needed help.

I think it's pretty clear he was only attacked by one, the 2 shades stood off and let us have a 1 on 1

You didnt
so stop moaning about adds

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Aiteal said:
I think it's pretty clear he was only attacked by one, the 2 shades stood off and let us have a 1 on 1

You didnt
so stop moaning about adds

as i said, he asked 4 help, and i gave him it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom