Fantasy Premier league football 2013/2014 season

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Picking Real Madrid players won't help get you points aoami

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
While I am sure Bale will score plenty for Spurs next season, I thought 12 mil was too much!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah but worth it! He will be annoying the shit out of Rooney all season by banging the goals in.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Mad result for Newport. Always keep an eye out for them as my dad turned out for them a few times way back when.

Vae

Resident Freddy
Completely redone my team.

View attachment 15586

3 Chelsea for the DGW I like but you need a plan to deal with Week 3. I'm not sure I will commit to 3 due to rotation worries plus the following 3 weeks of poor/no fixtures.
You could save on Lovren by down grading him to Clyne or Shaw (depending on their injury status)
SWA have a very tough schedule so I'm not going near their defence but they do have the abilities to get CS when not expected.
I'm steering clear of Man City due to the rotation issues. I think there are much better and more reliable options who have equally appealing games (e.g. LIV or TOT)
Why Fer and not Snodgrass for 0.5m more?
vWw - Not yet convinced. I think there are better options at the moment such as Rodriguez from SOT. I'd be tempted to downgrade Aguero to a 9m FWD and upgrade vWw to a 9m as well.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You could save on Lovren by down grading him to Clyne or Shaw (depending on their injury status)
SWA have a very tough schedule so I'm not going near their defence but they do have the abilities to get CS when not expected.

I saw some advice from someone to not overspend on defenders and just pick a few that are guaranteed to start every week and not concede hatfuls of goals. Swansea don't concede many and we had one of the best defences in the league in the second half of last year. I do take on board the point about downgrading Lovren though.

I'm steering clear of Man City due to the rotation issues. I think there are much better and more reliable options who have equally appealing games (e.g. LIV or TOT)

Toure and Aguero are two players i'd expect to start every week for City. I was tempted to go for Dzeko over Aguero and have him on the bench, but I don't know how much game time he'll see now they have Negredo.

Why Fer and not Snodgrass for 0.5m more?

Fer is amazing, and over the pre-season has been playing as a number 10 behind the striker. I think he'll be this years Michu in FF.

vWw - Not yet convinced. I think there are better options at the moment such as Rodriguez from SOT. I'd be tempted to downgrade Aguero to a 9m FWD and upgrade vWw to a 9m as well.

Van Wolfswinkel is a big punt, but he's a really good player and I think he'll score goals. Rodriguez is tempting but I think we'll sign a new striker before the end of the transfer window.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
still 6 spots to fill in H2H, code 215251-59056

Himse

FH is my second home
Joined the H2H.

Squad is:

Mignolet / Begovic
Williams/Kompany/Vidic/Koscielny/Coloccini
Mata/Hazard/Nolan/Morrison/De Guzman
Lukaku/Bony/Deuloufeu

bound to be a few changes.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Does anyone do the Telegraph FF? I did it when I was a young'un in the actual paper every week but haven't even looked at the online version.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I used to do it for several years but not looked in ages.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not the best start in the world! 5 points across my entire midfield!

Hart playing tonight so could pick up another 6 points. Also, Ivanovic, Hazard and Lukaku to play again...depending on rotation ofc.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Catastrophic start for me. I was going to pick Benteke but went with Kone instead. I was going to pick Hazard but went with Mata instead. If Mata doesn't play against Villa at least I get Nolan brought on as a sub, but fuck me what a bad start.

I was slightly giddy with all these Spurs signings so I took Paulinho and Soldado, neither of which I think I'll regret in the long term.

Also, Paulinho was MOTM but didn't get a single bonus point? Huh? :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Last season I said I would put Benteke in this year and then seemingly forgot that he existed.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I threw a team together a few weeks ago and never went back to it. There might need to be an early wildcard this season, will see how the transfer window pans out. :(

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
looking good so far, but Vaz Te may be an early exit. Serves me right for researching championship scorers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom