Fantasy Premier league football 2013/2014 season

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
Quite happy with my past 3/4 weeks moved up to 1st in all my leagues :)

having Aaron Ramsey in there is just great

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I have Ramsey but I wasn't ballsy enough to make him captain this week - I thought Swansea might at least nick a point. Could do with Captain Sturridge knocking a couple more in tbh if Liverpool insist on beating Sunderland.

edit - I guess an assist will do too. :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Making Suarez my captain this week was the best decision I've made this week, in all aspects of my life.

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
I made him my captain this week wish i had done it last week tbh

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Anyone else having problems loading the FH league? Every other league I'm in opens fine but not FH for some reason. It was like it earlier too.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
I have hit a rough spot and had two very bad weeks. Fell from top 5 to 17... h2h is going pretty good... stole 3 pts with a 29-22 victory :D
Atleast Arsenal is doing great.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
First loss in H2H, shite week, just managed to stay in 6th, tied on points with Lethul :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No they is not. Four players, 2 from Spurs and 2 gooners. Seven points between the lot of them. The fact that they turned up is where all of my points came from for those 4 (not Ramsey, he didn't he play enough to get 2 points). :(

Vae

Resident Freddy
I had 10 players do nothing besides turn up. The only consolation is that the 11th player was my captain Sturridge which helped it not be an complete and utter disaster. (like a few weeks ago)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
So Aguero is out until Jan, considering sticking Rooney in his place until he's back.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
As long as you have Suarez in team and captain you can pretty much afk through the season :p
Because I had Aguero as captain instead of Suarez this week, my lead in my work league is down to 1 point :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Haha, I've been advancing in the league since I stopped switching players around :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
Also I don't really understand how you make money in this game. I bought Ramsey for 6.6 million, he is now worth 7.5.
But if I sell him I only get 6.6 back, and thus I can not afford to buy him when he recovers from injury :(

georgie

FH is my second home
If you bought him for 6.6 and he's now 7.5 you should get 7.1.

Hold On! Detective georgie is on the case!

You transferred Wilshire for Ramsey in gameweek 6 when Ramsey was worth £5.9 Mill, he's now £7.2 Mill so if you flog him you'll get £6.6 Mill.

Tadaaaa!

Player Prices
Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.

The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest £0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.

For example, if you buy a player for £8.3m and when you transfer him his price is £9.0m, his selling price will be £8.6m.

But I agree, it does suck. Had the same thing with Aguero.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
well its mid table mediocrity for me in both leagues this season, I had Van Persie and Rooney and a couple arsenal players that got injured early on in the league and I didnt change my team till christmas or so. Luckily putting Suarez as my captain got me off the bottom of the leagues tables :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Shit the bed! I'm second and third place is 37 points behind me!

Just have to beat Vae by 77 points in the last gw now :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I honestly thought Vae had made a mess of it this time around. He was bottom half of the table before Christmas, I swear he was.

Putting Toure in as my captain this past week was probably the only clever thing I've done in the past few months.

Vae

Resident Freddy
I honestly thought Vae had made a mess of it this time around. He was bottom half of the table before Christmas, I swear he was.

Putting Toure in as my captain this past week was probably the only clever thing I've done in the past few months.
It has been a very bad season this year (by last years standards of a 584 position finish) and I'm only just inside the top 50k. Worst season since my first. Take this double game week as an example. In theory had 8 double-game week players. Ended up with only four doing so including Johnson who didn't even manage 2 lots of 60 minutes :( And I captained Mata who played a grand total of 65 minutes. Kind of sums up my luck this season.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
It has been a very bad season this year (by last years standards of a 584 position finish) and I'm only just inside the top 50k. Worst season since my first. Take this double game week as an example. In theory had 8 double-game week players. Ended up with only four doing so including Johnson who didn't even manage 2 lots of 60 minutes :( And I captained Mata who played a grand total of 65 minutes. Kind of sums up my luck this season.

I took out Suarez for rooney since he wasn't getting massive points like he was before and rooney was having a double game week, the he gets an illness and injured and misses them :/ my only saving grace was that I made yaya my vice captain.

Same for wilshere, ramsey, aguero and all the other sods :p I seem to be a bad omen for injuries >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom