Facial Customisation

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
I play in both the Cats and SI clients. I have made changes to a few of my characters and when I play them in the SI client, dislike their appearance. How do I reverse this?

I recall talk of an NPC you could go to, but I cannot find a post explaining how to go about it.

TIA :)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Theres a npc by down the stairs in that Innucci place, just chat to her and she'll tell you to log off and you should have access to changing your charactor again.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks mate, but how do I know how to get it back to the way it was before? Is it a case of just trial and error?

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
In each of the cities in the new Catacombs zones (Kobald Undercity, Shar Labyrinth and Icconu Crypt) there is a NPC named ***** the Magical. Click on them and they will restore your ability to customise your face on each character you do it for.

You have to log out to change your face tho. The customise button should no longer be greyed out.

As for restoring, unless they were on the default face it's trial and error. You could hit the default button and work from there again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom