Facebook Group : Show your support for transfer of characters to Mythic

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Joined - and Mythic just increased the cluster cap again, no idea what's max now though.

Septina

Part of the furniture
God i hope it DOESNT happen. :( RvR on US is complete and utter shit as it is.
Mergeing of the EU servers and hopefully ALOT of the old groups will go back to their old toons along with the .de and .fr groups. :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
God i hope it DOESNT happen. :( RvR on US is complete and utter shit as it is.
Mergeing of the EU servers and hopefully ALOT of the old groups will go back to their old toons along with the .de and .fr groups. :)

Givf more fights ;) Thrust spec now and loving it ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
EU files are different to the US ones, it'll take alot of work in order to undo them. Also consider that the server is at what 3600 already?, that leaves 400 slots available,

ban the buffbots and you have atleast another 1000 slots right there :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Givf more fights ;) Thrust spec now and loving it ;)

Nah. Put the whole US thing on ice. It's incredibly frustrating to even try to solo on ywain as a non stealther.
Will give the EU cluster a try when it's complete and if that doesn't work out daoc will sadly be an ended chapter for me. :(

- English -

Resident Freddy
Nah. Put the whole US thing on ice. It's incredibly frustrating to even try to solo on ywain as a non stealther.
Will give the EU cluster a try when it's complete and if that doesn't work out daoc will sadly be an ended chapter for me. :(

are you one of the people who goes and solo's on beno bridge? Try heading down to snowdonia i find a few 1v1s there :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
are you one of the people who goes and solo's on beno bridge? Try heading down to snowdonia i find a few 1v1s there :)

Not like im gonna run all the way to snowdonia to get the occasional solo kill. :p
Atleast on Dyvet you had people respecting soloers on US it's add on sight no matter what.
Think i had like 2 or 3 solo kills in total during the month or so i played my vamp.
Either you get a fg steaming in and adding or you get any random scout/inf/sb/hunter/ns/ranger etc etc adding on sight!

- English -

Resident Freddy
Not like im gonna run all the way to snowdonia to get the occasional solo kill. :p
Atleast on Dyvet you had people respecting soloers on US it's add on sight no matter what.
Think i had like 2 or 3 solo kills in total during the month or so i played my vamp.
Either you get a fg steaming in and adding or you get any random scout/inf/sb/hunter/ns/ranger etc etc adding on sight!

lol well its what happens at the bridges :)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

Usually hang around second and first agra nged bold and glenlock, when was fighting nightsend on agra second bridge mids watched and killed him after then they killed me after the next fight, i can live with that allso had a few infs watch when i fought eul they didnt add so there is plenty if u have the patience :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I just wish they would confirm what they are doing, I have zero motivation to play my Ywain hibs as I have the same classes on my EU account. I also have little motivation to play my Mid account as I don't know if I will be able to take them to the new cluster.

Minidk

Loyal Freddie

weak

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie

Well thats only partly because of attiude, when you have a healthy amount of players on a server there will be alot more realmwars than respect-based play.

You will have to go to remove areas designated in advance to be able to get the fairplay rvr.

But this in my opinion is better than having a server with not enough playerbase to make the huge areas feel populated.

A EU cluster feels like its bound to be underpopulated (especially after the exodus of french and german players the last couple of months due to the comming moving of the serverpopulas and uncertainty about the endresult)

/Charmangle

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oh yea: Joined!:)

And upp to 96 now so 4 more...get going all!:)
Giiive us chartransfers back and forth from and to Ywain!:)
So everybody is happy!;)

/Charmangle

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
I just wish they would confirm what they are doing, I have zero motivation to play my Ywain hibs as I have the same classes on my EU account. I also have little motivation to play my Mid account as I don't know if I will be able to take them to the new cluster.

+1 :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom