Facebook Group : Show your support for transfer of characters to Mythic

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Well, for me if they don't allow us to move over to the US cluster (or a new US cluster) then it's a deal breaker. I'm hoping Mythic know a lot of people feel this way but perhaps a Facebook group is the way to go?

The recent success of Rage Against The Machine vs X-Factor shows us good things can come of this.

Please, show your support if you can. Perhaps we can turn a few heads.

DAoC: Mythic, move our EU characters to US | Facebook

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Joined!

(please don't rename the group to something horrible)

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Before I go to Mythic I need 100 people
I need at least 100 people who are in this group prepared to say " We want to be able to char transfer to US clusters before we pay". At least 100. Without serious numbers (and from Mythic's point of view, cash) we can't make an impressoin. Please, spread the word. - RS|Phil

Everz

FH is my second home
Why?

Just be goddamn happy that something is being done. A seperate cluster is the ONLY option.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Why?

Just be goddamn happy that something is being done. A seperate cluster is the ONLY option.

Why ? Hell i'd say let us merge our US account with our EU ones and give the
option to transfer to either Ywain or the new EU cluster , so why not give it a try and complain.
We EU players aint even close to the US when it comes to complaining, and
look how good it works for them.

Everz

FH is my second home
EU files are different to the US ones, it'll take alot of work in order to undo them. Also consider that the server is at what 3600 already?, that leaves 400 slots available, it is simply not a viable option when another cluster could be made, and mythic are not going to dedicate there already small resources on sorting out the EU code when a simple cluster of all servers and bringing up the patch level could be a quick fix till they have to time for an eventual merge.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Why is it the only option? UK Dyvet cluster could easily be transfered to Ywain as there are no language issues.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
EU files are different to the US ones, it'll take alot of work in order to undo them. Also consider that the server is at what 3600 already?, that leaves 400 slots available, it is simply not a viable option when another cluster could be made, and mythic are not going to dedicate there already small resources on sorting out the EU code when a simple cluster of all servers and bringing up the patch level could be a quick fix till they have to time for an eventual merge.

Considering there were only around 200 on during the free week, peak times on Dyvet. Plus the exta accounts will be out of sync with the high pop peaks times due to the time differences. Dyvet Cluster could easily just use the US client and junk the old EU one. Problem solved with patch levels.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
If you agree, join the group. If you don't just don't join and feck off tbh, there is already a discussion thread :m00:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
just looked through the faces that joined. Who are all of you on FH anyway:p? Im curious!^^

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Im the one with Jeros as my middle name*

*no my ACUTAL real middle name but i think it looks cool

Everz

FH is my second home
Considering there were only around 200 on during the free week, peak times on Dyvet. Plus the exta accounts will be out of sync with the high pop peaks times due to the time differences. Dyvet Cluster could easily just use the US client and junk the old EU one. Problem solved with patch levels.

Last night the server capped out at 4005 and no more can get in, it can't handle anymore accounts tbh and would be foolish of Mythic to think so, it makes it more viable for the future if they were to do two clusters (US and EU) rather then mush into one which could result in doing more damage than good (huge playstyle clashes etc etc).

Why is it the only option? UK Dyvet cluster could easily be transfered to Ywain as there are no language issues.

Different codes, it's the same reason theres so much trouble transfering Mordred characters over.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic should expand the server, improve their hardware and increase the cap to 40k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom