F1 - Has it really changed?

S

Skyler

I found the race very good I must say..

Very unpredictable, the new rules have thrown it wide open in terms of tactics. Although it was only the first GP with the new rules I think we will see things wide open like that a lot now. It is so much better to see some real racing going on.. none of thise 45 second leads with abilities to pit stop and stay in the lead etc :)

T

Tom

I have my doubts. The main reason M Schu didn't get on the podium was because he qualified on wets, and began the race on wets. McLaren brought their cars in before the race started, and changed to dry tyres.

T'was a great race though :D

B

bodhi

He didn't qualify on wets at all you dribbling moron. And McLaren did not change to drys before the race.

H

Hot Soup

kimi was brought in at the end of the parade lap for slicks ( dry tires ) and coulthard was brought in on lap 2 for slicks.

ferrari really cocked up the strategy , as soon as they soon montoya blitzing the times in lap 3 / 4 they should have pulled them in.

But here's hoping they keep doing that , another ferrari whitewash - no matter how well deserved will be boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom