F**ked up dream of the week

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
last night i think i had my most fucked up dream of the week.

i dont remember the begining scenes, but i know from scene to scene me and my friends were being warped between them.

the last scene i remember, and when i woke up i was dizzy and stuff. basically we were driving down a sunny road, with houses each side.
infront ths wire frame shape of some kind that i cant described, was driving towards us at some fantastic speed.

then it crashed into us, and the whole front of the car folded in and i remember my legs breaking and everything went white.
then i can see again, and i watch the whole thing happen in slow motion while im sat on the side of the road, with my broken legs. i still dont know what the shape is but its there. i see the car smash up and the passenger door open with my mate flopping out the side.

then i woke up to the alarm, legs still hurting (!) and dizzy as fuck.

anyone else got a fucked up dream this week? it has to be real though! like mine.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
ye keep dreaming bout my fcking ex, even though she cheated on me with my best mate. Or should i say ex-best mate.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i dont know if this counts but when i have a err *cough* shall we say "adult" dream (and i do not mean one about getting the bills payed on time and throwing dinner partys) i always wake up feeling like i've just had a house brick dropped on my stomach i mean it reeeally hurts! its weird because it only happens when the dream is, um well when if the dream was a movie its the sort you'd watch aloone, doesnt happen if im just smooching or soemthing in the dream.

this happen to anyone else?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
I can remember one I had 10 years ago...

I was at work (which at that time was a homeless hostel) and one of the residents (a homeless woman) came into the office. She proceeded to take 2 pencils, shove one up each of her nostrils and ram her head down on the desk, caving the front of her skull in...

Can still remember it to this day :mad:

tris-

ya right there conch, lol.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cabin in the woods.

Jason with a f*cking machine gun (guess the machete wasn't enough for me... :( )

Me with a, no bullsh*t, ten feet pole.

Friend telling he wouldn't poke jason with it.

Woke up scared as f*ck and laughing my a** off :D

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Well i have always dreamt alot at night. Also what is know as lucid dreaming. So i decided i would learn more about dreams and dream interpretation a while ago. Most of it is useless. But you can get a few usefull things out of it sometimes.

Tris;

To dream that you are driving a car, denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. Whether you are driving the car or a passenger, is indicative of of your active role or passive role in your life. If you are in the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over. This may be a result of low self-esteem or low self-confidence. Overall, this dream symbol is an indication of your dependence and degree of control you have on your life.

To dream that you are in a car crash, indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits.

To dream that you legs are wounded or crippled, signifies a lack of balance, autonomy, or independence in your life. You may be unable or unwilling to stand up for yourself. Perhaps you are lacking courage and refuse to make a stand.

Levi;

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or someone who is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself or currently feel a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together.

Ezteq :p

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol cheers black... but why do i always have a stomach ache when i wake up????

tris-

cos you got penetrated by a 30" penis, and obviously that is long enough to stick into your stomach.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ummmmmmm what about when theres no penix involved? explain that one shirlock

tris-

instead of being fisted, she stuck a leg in?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oi lol no i mean i'm just wondering why after this sort of dream i wake up in physical pain, wouldnt you be worried if a dream caused you pain?

what if im getting boffed by freddy krueger!! omg :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
why do i always have a stomach ache when i wake up?

well it might just be a physical reaktion with muscle contractions etc from your little dream ;) could be "post orgasmic pain". From using muscles you dont usually use during sex, but use during dream sex.

in a dream sense it might be an indicative of how you can no longer tolerate or put up with a particular situation, relationship, or person. The stomach is often seen as the center of emotions.

But those a really just guesses :) im not a doctor.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
ummmmmmm what about when theres no penix involved?

you must refer to sex with another woman then :p

If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side.

tris-

Ezteq said:
oi lol no i mean i'm just wondering why after this sort of dream i wake up in physical pain, wouldnt you be worried if a dream caused you pain?

what if im getting boffed by freddy krueger!! omg :(

you didnt even read my post did you? i broke my legs in my dream and woke up with pain in my legs!

septic

Fledgling Freddie
I woke up one morning to a crashing sound outside.
So i got up out of bed and walked to the window to take a look, upon looking outside i saw the Terminator walking down our street machine gunning windows and blowing cars up and shit.

As he got closer to our house, he looked up at the window i was at and pointed at me and shouted "YOU".
I closed the curtains quick and thought SHIT!

So i ran to the front door to make sure it was locked (As if that would have stopped the Terminator :mad: ) but before i could get get to it, it exploded and the Terminator was stood there, so i ran back upstairs to the bedroom and tried in vain to wake up my girlfriend, then the bedroom door exploded and i woke up.

Interpret that please Blackjack. :eek6:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I used to dream I woke up (it felt totally like waking up) from a nightmare, trying to scream and not being able to. Then after some time I could move and scream and all that stuff :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Tris: you didnt even read my post did you? i broke my legs in my dream and woke up with pain in my legs!

loool i did read your post i just forgot what you said, sorry that was insensitive of me and i suck, you can punish me later :(

And Black when i read these replies (great replies btw really interesing) i always hear your voice as being that of Troy McClure from the simpsons lol, great explanations but please please in your next post dont say anything like "Hi I'm BlackJack you may remember me from such other threads as How To Cure Your BagPipe Phobia! and Help! I'm Attracted to My Goldfish!" or i'll just like die.

tris-

get the lemon curd warmed up, this is gonna get nasty.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
septic said:
Interpret that please Blackjack. :eek6:

To dream that you are waking up in your dream, indicates that something is missing or lacking in your life. There is an aspect of your life that you are not utilizing to its fullest potential. You are not recognizing your abilities.

To dream that you are being hunted, indicates that you are being overwhelmed by life's challenges.

To see explosions in your dream, signifies a loss and displeasure in business. It may also mean that your repressed emotions and rage have come to the surface in a forceful and violent manner.

Ezteq said:
And Black when i read these replies (great replies btw really interesing) i always hear your voice as being that of Troy McClure from the simpsons lol, great explanations but please please in your next post dont say anything like "Hi I'm BlackJack you may remember me from such other threads as How To Cure Your BagPipe Phobia! and Help! I'm Attracted to My Goldfish!" or i'll just like die.

i wont :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
I used to dream I woke up (it felt totally like waking up) from a nightmare, trying to scream and not being able to. Then after some time I could move and scream and all that stuff :p

If you try to scream, but no sound comes out, then is suggests that you need to immediately confront some situation. Perhaps you are unable to pinpoint your fears or feelings.

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
If you try to scream, but no sound comes out, then is suggests that you need to immediately confront some situation. Perhaps you are unable to pinpoint your fears or feelings.
Should've known this back then, now I can't remember what I would need to confront :p

Great to have a dream-doctor though :p

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
So when i dream about missing deadlines and forgetting stuff, what does that mean? Just hate to wake up after such a dream and be completly confused, not knowing whatever you were dreaming or if it was real, and you really did miss something.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Steffan- said:
So when i dream about missing deadlines and forgetting stuff, what does that mean? Just hate to wake up after such a dream and be completly confused, not knowing whatever you were dreaming or if it was real, and you really did miss something.

To dream that you are late or miss meetings or deadlines, signifies anxieties that you are not measuring when it comes to your professional life and toward achieving your goals. You may feel unprepared in some situation or challenge in your waking life.

To dream that you keep forgetting, is your subconscious manifesting itself in your dream that you may have forgotten an appointment or date.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
lol those r just common sense .. jeez if u saw some of my dreams fucking hell ud wish u were dead fucking trippy as fuck ;o

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
lol those r just common sense .. jeez if u saw some of my dreams fucking hell ud wish u were dead fucking trippy as fuck ;o

well yes, some of them are common sense. like when i have a big game. i have 100 small dreams of missing it that night. some are alittle more tricky.

I seriously doubt you can throw something at me i haven't heard or experienced for that matter :) as i said in my first post, i dream alot. some of them are 5 wonderfull hours of creepy nonsense :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
what does it mean to have constant 'norty' dreams about 1 person in particular, that you've not so much as spoke to but see them every day?

and what the fuck does it mean if i have a 2 hour long dream looking at popcorn machines (the shop was full of popcorn machines...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom