Extra rps for every1!

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
Zzang said:
Join my cause! Bring the zerg! For glory and for the Realm(points) :drink:

I would vote for it just to duel u been on the recieving end of you a few times as my chanter in old frontiers :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
1. sure it's a downside for new players they cant play 2 realms
2. allready playing players can just create a /lvl20 player on another realm or something to ensure you can level chars there in the future
3. if you dont play 2 different realms on each server, and whine about not beeing able to create a character on another realm after clustering, well most have played daoc 2-3 years, think people should have created all chars they want before the cluster by now tbh
4. i know LOADS of ppl who would just login into wow site and cancel subs INSTA when clustering goes live, alot of old guilds and very many old players will start to play again, most of them have stopped playing daoc/prydwen because of the low pop rate
5. not hard for a sane mind to understand that this is whats needed doing for the english servers to survive, also some of the german and french servers.

and for not beeing able to join the excal guilds if your char are on prydwen: you can move your char to another cluster, pryd->exc then join their guilds etc, same exc->pryd if you want, atleast you can on US, expect same inc for us, you do this with some npc's ingame nothing advanced.

g i v e c l u s t e r i n g a l l r e a d y !

Valgair 10L6 Healer Prydwen
Argt 7L0 Druid Excalibur

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Read somewhere or from someone that its 1 hour between server relogs..

So log on alb/pry, after you log off you gotta wait 60 mins before you can log on hib/exc..

Finally goa came to their senses, US had it planned being 8 hours or smt :(

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
1. sure it's a downside for new players they cant play 2 realms
2. allready playing players can just create a /lvl20 player on another realm or something to ensure you can level chars there in the future
3. if you dont play 2 different realms on each server, and whine about not beeing able to create a character on another realm after clustering, well most have played daoc 2-3 years, think people should have created all chars they want before the cluster by now tbh
4. i know LOADS of ppl who would just login into wow site and cancel subs INSTA when clustering goes live, alot of old guilds and very many old players will start to play again, most of them have stopped playing daoc/prydwen because of the low pop rate
5. not hard for a sane mind to understand that this is whats needed doing for the english servers to survive, also some of the german and french servers.

and for not beeing able to join the excal guilds if your char are on prydwen: you can move your char to another cluster, pryd->exc then join their guilds etc, same exc->pryd if you want, atleast you can on US, expect same inc for us, you do this with some npc's ingame nothing advanced.

g i v e c l u s t e r i n g a l l r e a d y !

Valgair 10L6 Healer Prydwen
Argt 7L0 Druid Excalibur

1.) QQ

2.) You are so wise Madi :fluffle:

3.) <3

4.) Yea same here tbh. Most people I know already quit WoW though, but they still haven't come back to DAoC. I know atleast 10 people that would return for cluster. :p

5.) Tbh only Carnac and Prydwen needs clustering, that's the problem. Excalibur doesn't really need it at the moment, although I don't think they would mind Exc getting clustered :p

And yes, cluster prydwen now!

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Rami just wants to solo bigger zergs with his fotmshee x<

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Who would have said that rvr guilds would have missed zergs :)

Pryd+Exca would make quite a big rvr arena ... they are both small but alive, quite different than some cadaveric USA server. I'd feel for those that like to play two realms and speak only english, but I think there are far more right now that miss 24/7 action that's more than just bridge camping or hib style pve keep raids.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
wonder what would happen to the RvR boards, will the Pryd and Excal RvR boards be merged into one or...?

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Sardine said:
wonder what would happen to the RvR boards, will the Pryd and Excal RvR boards be merged into one or...?

Very big issue thb.....

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dorin said:
well, we dont want aussie here do we ? :(
Aussie is perma-banned due to a surprisingly retarded post, even for him, and he is never ever coming back here.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
at least it is 1 hour and not 8 as in US. I still have my doubts atm - RvR on excal is not half-bad, and it seems Pryd also have an active RvR scene?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Aussie is perma-banned due to a surprisingly retarded post, even for him, and he is never ever coming back here.
Givf link!!! :D

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Lets just cluster the boxes.

I actually can't imagine what it will be like with excals rvr population with ours. Plus all the returners. Since their will be some.

Damm we will have to queue to get over the bridges ... ;)

I wonder if it will their will be more RVRers than when we got NF. Flames burning in all frontiers ... May even have to run multiple GGs at the same time :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

damn i have missed something there :<<

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wouldn't complain for the cluster ;)

Got a few grudges on Excal that I need to take care of :[
One also being one of the highest RRd cabas on Excal who use to be in WoV (Miz >.<)

Would be nice to have more FG vs FG action tbh :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom