Extra rps for every1!

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Clustering can be considered for servers with lower populations and this juncture could possibly concern :
German servers :
Dartmoor and Logres
Dartmoor and Lyonesse
Logres and Lyonesse

French servers :
Carnac and Orcanie
Carnac and Ys

English servers :
Excalibur and Prydwen.

at Daoc europe site
You can Vote for Prydwen and Excalibur to be clustered servers, (we can fight ppl on exc etc, read more on notes)
I myself voted for rvr areas to be clustered, and i hope more will.

Join my cause! Bring the zerg! For glory and for the Realm(points) :drink:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I voted 2 and 3, despite them telling me not to :p I want to see the main cities get clustered too, some activity again in Camelot would be awesome. :)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
kinda lame u cant click all the zones :z

if they are clustered i think it should be everything ><

gohan

FH is my second home
i voted 2 an hope every1 else will prydwen rvr sux atm need to be able to go into frontiers an acctually find people

Gamah

Banned
gohan said:
i voted 2 an hope every1 else will prydwen rvr sux atm need to be able to go into frontiers an acctually find people

why so u can die to even more rog thanes?

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
GOA said:
- Players who have characters from different realms on both servers will still be able to play them, but there is a one hour timer to change from one to the other.
I can live with that :cool:
GOA said:
- If a player has never played on one of the two server, he will be able to create a character on both servers, but only in the same realm.
Sucks :|
Roadie said:
kinda lame u cant click all the zones :z

if they are clustered i think it should be everything ><
- Main cities
- Classic Zone
- Atlantis
- Shrouded Isles
- Catacombs

You can select all of those so what exactly are you missing? :p

Please note that there in so option to choose PvE-only - if they are going to cluster they are going include RvR in all cases [options: 1) no clustering 2) RvR-only 3) RvR+Main Cities 4) RvR+Classic Zones 5) RvR+Atlantis 6) RvR+Shrouded Isles and 7) RvR+Catacombs. Feel free to choose either 1 or 2 or 3-7.]

I voted for 5 :cool:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I actually like RVR the way it is atm :x Some times it's even to zergy! And i can't really say i care to much for the rps, aslong as i have good fights without to much waiting around.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Voted for clustering rvr zones, hope they will go through with it - will be increased rvr action.. lovely :)

Cazedy

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm going crasy, been looking for the damn poll section for like 30 mins and i know its right there infront of me.... somewhere... ;x

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
Cazedy said:
I'm going crasy, been looking for the damn poll section for like 30 mins and i know its right there infront of me.... somewhere... ;x

under - extras, you have to log in :)

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
For the ones looking for the poll, first go to the official daoc site:
http://daoc.goa.com/en/

after that look in the menu to the left for surveys (under the header extras)
Please let your voice be heard by GOA, now is the chance to do so!

Good luck on voting

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Watching Eclipse + DH fight Maelstrom and NP could be fun ;D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Oldbone|Ramble said:
voted SI zones :e

Yeah so you can roleplay with other Hibbies in completing the quest where you get tha ubah cloak if you beat the big bad Mushie near Aalid Feie :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
muuuh? cluster.. muuuh? muuuu! muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu1111

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Cloak sucks, got it on my bard, such a let down that was lol Hardest quest in the game when it was put in, but a silly reward :(

Oh yeah, according to Mythic I thought that clustering meant RvR zones were merged, and you could then travel to the other servers pve zones so you could go TOA on Prydwen, then port to TOA on Excal... personally that's the way I'd want it.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
VidX said:
Cloak sucks, got it on my bard, such a let down that was lol Hardest quest in the game when it was put in, but a silly reward :(

Oh yeah, according to Mythic I thought that clustering meant RvR zones were merged, and you could then travel to the other servers pve zones so you could go TOA on Prydwen, then port to TOA on Excal... personally that's the way I'd want it.

it's just like that? they are asking if you want smt more merged than rvr? if you vote for only rvr, they only merge nf areas, and you can still goto excal toa from pryd server :O

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
A very important question as i see it, that is still not answered is whether it will be possible or not to trade scrolls and items in clustered zones. Prices on cms will rise extremely high on some servers and not on others if thats possible. The last years it has also been easier to farm platina on servers with higher and more active population. If those "borders" are torn down now some servers like prydwen will be "underdeveloped". our chars will have lesser platina and also realmpoints in general, since it has always been harder to farm here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom