Help External power pack for charging phone

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Men, women, transgender pre-op, transgender post-op, androgynous, etc,

I need an external power pack that's capable of fully charging an iPhone 6+ at least twice. The power pack needs to be tough and reliable (it's going overnight up a mountain in Scotland), and I know not all are made equal with some being cheap Chinese shite.

Can anyone share any experience of purchasing an external battery pack? I'm currently looking at this:

http://ibattzuk.com/ibattz-battstation-12000-mah-tough-pro-power-pack-.html

After a few reviews, it seems that the ibattz units use quality cells in them.

Any help much appreciated.

Syri

FH is my second home
I recently got one of these, though I haven't had much need for it so far. It seems pretty well built though, and can hold a lot of charge. It does take a long time to fill up though... It seems decent for the price though, but in the long term, might end up getting just what you pay for...

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How dare you leave out otherkin, as a self diagnosed attack helicopter kin I must protest.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I got one of these on BlackFriday week for about £16. It feel solid and I do really like Anker Gear and I don't think I am the only person. I charged my One Plus One and a Fire Tablet in a Travel Lodge at the weekend off it because they had no plugs near the bed and it was still well over half in the morning. It is the only time I have used it so nothing to say about the life cycle of it.

old.user4556

That's looks just the ticket, I'll check them out, like the low temperature operation of it.

old.user4556

I got one of these on BlackFriday week for about £16. It feel solid and I do really like Anker Gear and I don't think I am the only person. I charged my One Plus One and a Fire Tablet in a Travel Lodge at the weekend off it because they had no plugs near the bed and it was still well over half in the morning. It is the only time I have used it so nothing to say about the life cycle of it.

Got the PowerCore+

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00M0EWE...qid=1449085019&sr=1&keywords=anker+powercore+

Forgot I had a £12 Amazon voucher so got it for £20 delivered!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I have an Anker AstroPro. It's a bit chunkier than the average pack (but still only the size of a thin paperback) but it will recharge my iPhone and my Tab 3-4 times each in a week. Its great, saved me from even more misery than I was already experiencing when I was stuck on a RyanAir plane for six hours last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom