Exploitation on a grand scale!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
There is no doubt about it we are being ripped off on a huge scale. Do all newcomers to this game realize that somewhere along the line they are going to have to pay for 2 accounts? This sounds trivial but is it? 2 accounts running on one computer takes a bit of doing. Could and will mean a complete new base unit at least for some people. Not only that but broadband etc. We are talking quite a lot of money now by the time you have taken into account the 2nd monthly payment.

It is obvious that Mythic want you to level to 50 quickly and more or less pass through Thid in no time. Very evident cos the xp is so high you can't help but hit 25 in Thid in no time at all. But get to 50 and lets face it every sod under the sun is buffed. I have played a bit recently at 50 and if everyone was unbuffed I would still do extremely well there ain't no doubt about that. All the ones I have tackled though have been fully buffed. Do you want to me to post my sbs unbuffed stats? Eh, they are not very impressive compared to a buffed sb that is for sure! Tonight for instance I hit an inf out of stealth who then returned damage at over 4x my amount. Hit an ns out of stealth and I was doing fine even though damage returned was 2-3x the amount but an add sorted that out and hit me for 600. They all died from Mid adds so I could see the buffs lifting. Everything I have seen dieing has been fully buffed. This is very very wrong and really needs investigating by an external and independant body. Honestly, Mythic need to be brought to account for this . Other than that we should all stop playing this game until they do something about it.

Whining? Hell I was one of the first to use a damn buffbot! Now though? Nah their use is so incredibly 'in your face' exploitative rip off by Mythic I can't see how the hell we have stood upto it for so long?

WE ARE BEING RIPPED OFF BIGTIME!

You might think very little of me but hell let me say a few things about Thid. They called me everything when I played my buffed SB. They said it was my buffs that was doing the killing. I restarted an unbuffed sb and still killed them though to prove a point. But hell at 50? No way on earth I can repeat that. And if you do well at 50 fully buffed well they gonna say the same thing about you? You honestly can't win with buffing!

I know when something is wrong as we all do with a gut feeling. Hell my gut is in knots about this cos I being ripped off for sure. A game I love to play is taking my money under false pretenses. No bloody way do I want another buffbot. I had a level 48 shaman but let the account go to my m8. Hell I could get it back tomorrow but why the f*** should I have to?

This is terribly wrong. Are we going to do anything about it, or just take it in the a*** like all the rest of the sheep?

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Coming from one of the first people to use buffbots in thid and boast about it, and as such, cause the number of bb's in thid to skyrocket, you've got no reason to complain....

Vladamir

FH is my second home
I suspect a post midway through this thread from thugs saying something like, "Shit m8s i woz like major pissed i had a sip of my mums bacardi breezer and i was like WHOOOOA xDDDDDD, i'm so hungover now though guess i paid for it lololol!!!".

Weep in a greater amount novice.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Gorryk

Rubbish - utter and total rubbish.

Let me tell you a few things about gaming which you have all forgotten.

Who plays these bloody games?

You - me?

Who are you? Who am I?

Well I know who the f*** am I for certain and let any sod try and prove me wrong. I am an extremely intelligent person that will exploit any loophole or weakness in anything that is competitive.

The above is the nature of a game player full stop.

So?

I could see a weakness and exploited it. If that weakness wasn't there in the beginning I couldn't have done jack shit could I?

Don't belittle yourself or me. We are highly intelligent computer users and are not 'run of the mill' people by a long ways. WE LOOK FOR WEAKNESSES ALL THE TIME!

Sod this we are being ripped off and there is no other way to look at it!

Eh? You think this is booze talking? Christ no wonder I bloody well tear you lot apart in combat. Why? Well lets face it I am too intelligent for most of you and spot weaknesses a bloody mile off. Most of you are nothing but bloody boring mindless sheep. Think for a while will you and read exactly wot I have written cos your money is being taken and your game play is being ruined just like mine is.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
you are highly intelligent?

what are the retards like then?

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
The only reason this game requries you to run a buffbot is becuase it's full of egotistical freaks like you who have to use every bit of leeway, legal or not to gain every ounce of competitive edge over the other people. The fact that you then whine about the fact that you have to pay for two accounts is ludicrous. You are a grade 'A' hypocrite, Thugs. If no one used buffbots, it would be as balanced as everyone using buffbots. Only £10 a month cheaper, but people like you don't seem to realise this, and before you know it everyone is paying £10 a month for nothing. It's people like you who are to blame for this. Sure mythic leave this system as is because it makes them more money, but as players we are ultimately repsonsible...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Retards?

Reply to Haarewin

Well, lovely girl everytime you post you are kinda putting up a colossal sign telling peeps where one is ain't you.

Shame but there you go. Takes all sorts to make the world go around :fluffle: . Yah can't help I know. I understand fully. Takes intelligence to do so mind which I have in abundance.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me getting bored of this guy? He was fun the first posts, but now he's just taking up space. :(

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Gorryk?

Really? So the fact that loads of peeps have never heard of me and my buffbot got sod all to do with it? Wot about the fact that for a few months I have played in Thid unbuffed?

Dont' put the blame on my feet for this. It is wrong full stop!

PS Piss off Derric I not in the mood for morons!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Is it just me getting bored of this guy? He was fun the first posts, but now he's just taking up space. :(

hes back on ignore now. the world is saved

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Really? So the fact that loads of peeps have never heard of me and my buffbot got sod all to do with it? Wot about the fact that for a few months I have played in Thid unbuffed?

Dont' put the blame on my feet for this. It is wrong full stop!

PS Piss off Derric I not in the mood for morons!

stop talking to yourself then.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
haarewin said:
hes back on ignore now. the world is saved
wow ur soooo cooooooool!!!!!

not... he has a point and ur to freaknig dumb to admit it.

(thouuughh, I don't think a single thread will change GoA'-/mythic's look on this)

fao thugs: come WoW no buffbots there:)

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Piss off Derric I not in the mood for morons!

You hate yourself? awww hun <pats an imaginary leather couch and puts on a Dr Freud accent> "Tell me about your childhood...?"

And perhaps when you grow up... come visit REAL RvR ;)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

but i dont have a bot. if people want bots to compete, np, whatever. i dont own one but im not gonna complain that other people do.
he gloated a few months back about having 2 bots, and now that he cant afford it (from what i can tell?), he's whining about them. he's a hypocrite, recylcing old posts from thousands of others.

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Koi said:
if you hate it so much....quit.
To the thread-starter:

For Gods sake, isn't it obvious by now that Mythic ignores pretty much everyone else's opinion?

Just quit the damn game and stop supplying money to them.

When they realize they fecked up DAOC, you win.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
haarewin said:
but i dont have a bot. if people want bots to compete, np, whatever. i dont own one but im not gonna complain that other people do.
he gloated a few months back about having 2 bots, and now that he cant afford it (from what i can tell?), he's whining about them. he's a hypocrite, recylcing old posts from thousands of others.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kay
but he said hes tired off bb's.
and if he want he can get 1 back... so he can pay for it?

(btw: omfg 2 bb's???)

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
yet another unessecary thread by thugs.

Thugs said:
2 accounts running on one computer takes a bit of doing. Could and will mean a complete new base unit at least for some people. Not only that but broadband etc. We are talking quite a lot of money now by the time you have taken into account the 2nd monthly payment..

nope, just need a good pc with athlon 64 or p4 with HT, 1gig ram, ez pz.
not expensive, depends where u shop and who you know.
broadband, thats cheap too, again depends where you shop.
2 accounts = £8 / month per acc, cheap.

Thugs said:
I know when something is wrong as we all do with a gut feeling. Hell my gut is in knots about this cos I being ripped off for sure. A game I love to play is taking my money under false pretenses. No bloody way do I want another buffbot. I had a level 48 shaman but let the account go to my m8. Hell I could get it back tomorrow but why the f*** should I have to?

There's nothing, its just the way the game has developed, u claiming to be the 1st of few to use buffbots started the trend that has continued and aparantly plagued the game, i dont feel i'm being ripped off, if i was i'd stop playing and therefore stop paying. Which i think you ought to do, all this whining about daoc clearly shows ur not at all happy with playing, so why bother. I recommend you think before posting lame stuff that everyone is already aware off, stop playing if you hate the way the game is now, and basically shut up. Claiming your so intelligent, making yourself sound better than rest of us isn't a nice thing to do, everyone is equal, nobody is better than anyone else, but if your so intelligent why do post such pointless crap, and be a complete retard at the same time. Anyhow, look at how much you've made me type. I say quit, go away and do something else, becuase your not helping anyone, only making yourself look stupid, as usual.

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Whining? Hell I was one of the first to use a damn buffbot! Now though? Nah their use is so incredibly 'in your face' exploitative rip off by Mythic I can't see how the hell we have stood upto it for so long?

Did it ever occur to you that people get BBs so they can whoop the arse of people that have ganked them in the past by using BBs? Especially the types that gloat *Thugs*.

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Rubbish - utter and total rubbish.

Let me tell you a few things about gaming which you have all forgotten.

Who plays these bloody games?

You - me?

Who are you? Who am I?

Well I know who the f*** am I for certain and let any sod try and prove me wrong. I am an extremely intelligent person that will exploit any loophole or weakness in anything that is competitive.

The above is the nature of a game player full stop.

So?

I could see a weakness and exploited it. If that weakness wasn't there in the beginning I couldn't have done jack shit could I?

Don't belittle yourself or me. We are highly intelligent computer users and are not 'run of the mill' people by a long ways. WE LOOK FOR WEAKNESSES ALL THE TIME!

Sod this we are being ripped off and there is no other way to look at it!

Eh? You think this is booze talking? Christ no wonder I bloody well tear you lot apart in combat. Why? Well lets face it I am too intelligent for most of you and spot weaknesses a bloody mile off. Most of you are nothing but bloody boring mindless sheep. Think for a while will you and read exactly wot I have written cos your money is being taken and your game play is being ruined just like mine is.

No game players are real people and just because you find a loop hole DOES NOT mean you SHOULD exploit it. That's what makes decent people different from wankers.

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
Its weird cause I know damm well if someone else Started this post you would all of agreed.

Thugs is his own worst enemy on these forums we know, but tbh this is quite a decent thread it brings foreward a point that EVERYONE complains about, now well if its true Thugs has stopped using a BB then seems to me hes the one with the right frame of mind, The rest of you well.......

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Maular said:
Its weird cause I know damm well if someone else Started this post you would all of agreed.

Thugs is his own worst enemy on these forums we know, but tbh this is quite a decent thread it brings foreward a point that EVERYONE complains about, now well if its true Thugs has stopped using a BB then seems to me hes the one with the right frame of mind, The rest of you well.......

or maybe people find the game alot more fun if they hit for 2 + times the amount of damage as they used to.. i for one prefer to be buffed because of that, it enhances the experience, its not exploitation, its how the players of the game set it up. mythic didnt make a class to be a "bot" they made a class to be a played "support" character, and being a company that needs money to progress, when they saw the opportunity for it, they took it. mythic didnt create the characters for a single purpose. if you look, EVERY character can be played completely differently, some shaman's can be stood at mpk, one with a different spec can deal out a hell of alot of damage.

thugs... your a moron... as stew said.. just stfu, mythic opened the door, the players walked through it.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
i dont really mind the extra cash, i just dont like buffbots effect on gameplay..

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if all Buffbots was taken away it would be alot more fun :<

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

(thouuughh, I don't think a single thread will change GoA'-/mythic's look on this)

fao thugs: come WoW no buffbots there:)
FFS i hate u now...i bet he gona play wow and im gona manage to join same server as him...just my luck :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom