Experience MMO'er LFGuild (D)

Discussion in 'Karak Azgal' started by ClaretMatt, Sep 16, 2008.

1. ClaretMatt

ClaretMatt Fledgling Freddie

Hiya

I'm an experienced MMO player and have played in such gems as Star Wars Galaxies, Eve Online, World of Warcraft, LOTRO and Pirates of the Burning Sea.

I'm 27 years old, English, and am looking for a fun guild preferably with Teamspeak or Ventrilo. I'm interested in guilds aimed primarily at adults as sometimes my sense of humour is too much for some kids.

Presently, I'm a level 8 Black Ork. Not particularly interested in anything too hardcore or roleplaying.

Send a message through forums or reply to this thread with contact details if you're interested in taking me on :flame:

2. ClaretMatt

ClaretMatt Fledgling Freddie

Obviously not !

3. Enli

Enli Fledgling Freddie

better to see wich guild is omni present or very active in the areas u like
    then ask em, cause not many people are looking on these boards yet

4. Keata

Keata Fledgling Freddie

Hey ClaretMatt

We're a bunch of lads together in Cruel Intentions, feel free to PM me or other guild members ingame.

5. aessidhe

aessidhe Fledgling Freddie

Hi to you all Just to let you know we are open for recruitment within Warhammer. Contact us either in game or Aes Sidhe - Home

Hi Karak Azgal, (Destruction)

Recruits are urgently wanted we accept all time zones but are mainly made up of Europeans.

We are a tight knit bunch who work hard for each other and contain a mix of hardcore and casual players.

We use ventrilo as voice comms and prefer our members to have access to this and a mic.

Mainly we aim to have fun playing this great game, so if you would like to join or find out more contact us either in game or at www.aessidhe.net

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tenidos.

6. Marc

Marc FH is my second home

if you want to play order check us out.

Shadowlords Society

We are already the biggest guild on server, with a dedicated core of players who have moved from game to game. We have a great history and are well respected throughout the MMORPG community. We also have a 30 slot ventrilo server.

7. Iorlas

Iorlas Fledgling Freddie

You are the biggest guild and only 30 slot vent?come on you tight ass buggers upgrade:lol:

8. Heta

Heta Fledgling Freddie

how many members is biggest, and is biggest=best? no...

9. Marc

Did I say we were the best? Go wank your E-peen some more k

10. Heta

Heta Fledgling Freddie

emo much?

why brag about being the biggest? when you have no way of knowing that you are, and the other fact, that the size doesnt matter.

and best, does not mean, the best rvr guild who pwns all others

but, best, as in most fitting for the one who is looking for a guild

how about you go and stroke that sore E-peen of yours insted?

11. Narzeja

Narzeja Loyal Freddie

/popcorn

12. Marc

At time of posting, WarDB had us as the biggest guild. i wasnt boasting, I was stating a fact. Its always easier for someone to join a guild that has large numbers, especially in our case because there is always something "going on" within guild, like leveling, PQ's, Scenarios, Keep takes etc.

Anyway, we closed for recruitment now, so its all academic anyway.

13. Jupitus

Jupitus Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy! Staff member Moderator FH Subscriber

... and you can all mind your manners a bit please..... :twak:

14. Lascas

Lascas Guest

Shadowlords Society is a very well known guild from old DAoC days in Excalibur. Pretty good players, very good attitude, please dont waste your time trying to pick on them, you'll make a fool out of yourself in the long run.

Neway... for SS ppl, (and CE, VGN, MA) there is a small guild, made of ppl that rerolled from order on Karak-Azgal to destruction to fight against you guys. You know us from Black Falcons. And we're comming for you.

15. Fast

Fast Resident Freddy

I think you will find Black Falcons playing on KEP order...

16. Xanthian

Xanthian Fledgling Freddie

Who are Black Falcons?

17. Mirt

Mirt One of Freddy's beloved

I'm sure those guilds are quaking in their boots knowing that!

18. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

Less nerdrage more recruitment!

19. Marc

Read his post again :)