Exodus II : Moses leads his people out of eOT

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Sooo...s'looking a lot like our home away from home is about to be consigned to the garbage dump of cyberlife. First BW was lost to us and we made our new home in FH. Now the people in charge have decided to take away the one thing that made us 'us'; eOT!! :-o

~wipes away a tear~

Does anyone have any idea when this is gonna happen?

Are people planning on moving to the ~hooock...SPITOOIE~ general forum or ~sticks two fingers down his throat~ the DAoC OT section or are they just gonna go down with the forum?

Does anyone know how to stage a coup on a forum? ...hypothetically speaking of course!! :D

<disclaimer>Before one of the mods decides to ban me, that last comment was a joke. I have no interest whatsoever in taking over this forum and please think of my family before you toss me out.</disclaimer>

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno...I could have been hallucinating...but I think they are planning to do away with eOT and pOT. :/

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
afaik nothings certain and was just a gay poll?

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
It's only an idea at the moment, but I have already spread my tentacles and latched onto every other sub forum.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...shame. I was kinda hoping for some excitement on the forum but looks like I am gonna be denied! :mad:

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
I added my Support for us to stay!

we must all do the same!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
'Shy, acei, Addlcove, Aerisa, Alliandre, Amuse, Archeon, Aremeriel, Argyle, Arindra, Armus, Asgornius, Ballade, bigchief, Bob007, Bometal, Bone_Idle, Breni, Bumble, Cadiva, Cami, Case, Cdr, Cerralin, Chilly, Ciclya, Cybwyn, Cyfr, Daws, Dax, Deadnala, Delania, delay, Draic, dysfunction, Elcyion, Eraser, Escape, Evander, Fana, Flimgoblin, freakyphil, fritanga, frogster, FuzzyLogic, Garaen, Gombur Glodson, GReaper, Grebneklaf, Haruh, Herbal, Holt, ibes_aka_nyd, Ilienwyn, inqy, Iskander, Jpeg QuickStix, Jupitus, kain, Kaymorten, Kenshee Himura, Kephan, Kharok Svark, Knix, Korax, Light, liste, Lumox, MesS°, Mishy, mordia, Morian, Moriath, MYstIC G, Naetha, NetNifty, Nuked, old.Osy, Paynad, pixie.pebr, plomien, Rhyna, Roalith, Rubric, Saphri, Sar, Shan, Shanaia, Sharma, Sharpo, Silverwolf, smerf, Solarius, solidus, Stranger, stubbyrulz, Susanna, Svartmetall, Taen, Tareregion, TarX, Teren, the_hermit, Tilda, Tiwaz, Tom, Tractartus, tRoG, Vesania, Xanthian, XeffoInfil, Yoni, zelrokyz, Ziva, [GOA]Erivoss

These people are the enemy! Do not trust them! Do not offer to donate your organs to them! Do not brake for them! :D

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Vive Le Resistance :
Adari, Ala, Aoami, Belsameth, bigfoot, BlitheringIdiot, boogie, Brinx, Brockie, Brynn, canny, Ckiller, Conchabar, Damini, Deadmanwalking, Dillinja, Driwen, Dukat, Egor, Elcain, errik, Fedaykin, Flesh, gunner440, Harle, Harsk Aborre, Jugvayne, k9awya, katt!, Lakih, Loxleyhood, Matt, Motowntheta, Munkey, Nalistah, Nibor, pez, Plucky, rhu, Scooba da Bass, sibanac, Simon, Sissyfoo, SoWat, Speeedy, valle, yaruar, ye-roon

/just noticed BF is on our side - it aint gunna change

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Why the hell did Bigfoot vote in favour of keeping us? Reckon he pressed the wrong button?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
All the major mods drew straws to show someone supported us, and he lost

zRRR

Banned
Adari, Ala, Aoami, Belsameth, bigfoot, BlitheringIdiot, boogie, Brinx, Brockie, Brynn, canny, Ckiller, Conchabar, Damini, Deadmanwalking, Dillinja, Driwen, Dukat, Egor, Elcain, errik, Fedaykin, Flesh, gunner440, Harle, Harsk Aborre, Jugvayne, k9awya, katt!, Lakih, Loxleyhood, Matt, Motowntheta, Munkey, Nalistah, Nibor, pez, Plucky, rhu, Scooba da Bass, sibanac, Simon, Sissyfoo, SoWat, Speeedy, valle, yaruar, ye-roon, zRRR <----- i r helping

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:

Yeh, for what it's worth, I didn't read the whole thread properly, and thought it looked good with the layout of the trading forums being separated. Didn't see the OT forums were gone till about a day later. But anyways, it's just opinions they want, nothing's certain.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
shy is the enemy now

i always considered her that anyway

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
har shy

the writing is on the wall

ziva hates eot too

dont blame her though,

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Aaah well I still love you all :wub:[/QUOTE]
but do we love you that is the Question :confused:

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I'm used to being unloved so it doesn't really bother me :( As long as I know my heart's in the right place that's all that matters.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I wub shy, but shame on j00 for voting against us :(

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Brynn said:
I wub shy, but shame on j00 for voting against us :(

I didn't :(

I'm just a dumb blonde who didn't read the thread properly before voting :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom