This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exodus II : Moses leads his people out of eOT

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Sissyfoo, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Sissyfoo

Sissyfoo Fledgling Freddie

Sooo...s'looking a lot like our home away from home is about to be consigned to the garbage dump of cyberlife. First BW was lost to us and we made our new home in FH. Now the people in charge have decided to take away the one thing that made us 'us'; eOT!! :-o

~wipes away a tear~

Does anyone have any idea when this is gonna happen?

Are people planning on moving to the ~hooock...SPITOOIE~ general forum or ~sticks two fingers down his throat~ the DAoC OT section or are they just gonna go down with the forum?

Does anyone know how to stage a coup on a forum? ...hypothetically speaking of course!! :D

<disclaimer>Before one of the mods decides to ban me, that last comment was a joke. I have no interest whatsoever in taking over this forum and please think of my family before you toss me out.</disclaimer>

2. Adari

Adari Part of the furniture

hmm... what did I miss?

3. Sissyfoo

Dunno...I could have been hallucinating...but I think they are planning to do away with eOT and pOT. :/

4. k9awya

k9awya Fledgling Freddie

afaik nothings certain and was just a gay poll?

5. Loxleyhood

Loxleyhood Fledgling Freddie

It's only an idea at the moment, but I have already spread my tentacles and latched onto every other sub forum.

6. Sissyfoo

Hmm...shame. I was kinda hoping for some excitement on the forum but looks like I am gonna be denied! :mad:

7. Fedaykin

Fedaykin Fledgling Freddie

this news intrigues me

8. Fedaykin

I added my Support for us to stay!

we must all do the same!

9. Sissyfoo

'Shy, acei, Addlcove, Aerisa, Alliandre, Amuse, Archeon, Aremeriel, Argyle, Arindra, Armus, Asgornius, Ballade, bigchief, Bob007, Bometal, Bone_Idle, Breni, Bumble, Cadiva, Cami, Case, Cdr, Cerralin, Chilly, Ciclya, Cybwyn, Cyfr, Daws, Dax, Deadnala, Delania, delay, Draic, dysfunction, Elcyion, Eraser, Escape, Evander, Fana, Flimgoblin, freakyphil, fritanga, frogster, FuzzyLogic, Garaen, Gombur Glodson, GReaper, Grebneklaf, Haruh, Herbal, Holt, ibes_aka_nyd, Ilienwyn, inqy, Iskander, Jpeg QuickStix, Jupitus, kain, Kaymorten, Kenshee Himura, Kephan, Kharok Svark, Knix, Korax, Light, liste, Lumox, MesSĀ°, Mishy, mordia, Morian, Moriath, MYstIC G, Naetha, NetNifty, Nuked, old.Osy, Paynad, pixie.pebr, plomien, Rhyna, Roalith, Rubric, Saphri, Sar, Shan, Shanaia, Sharma, Sharpo, Silverwolf, smerf, Solarius, solidus, Stranger, stubbyrulz, Susanna, Svartmetall, Taen, Tareregion, TarX, Teren, the_hermit, Tilda, Tiwaz, Tom, Tractartus, tRoG, Vesania, Xanthian, XeffoInfil, Yoni, zelrokyz, Ziva, [GOA]Erivoss

These people are the enemy! Do not trust them! Do not offer to donate your organs to them! Do not brake for them! :D

10. Loxleyhood

11. Fedaykin

can i kick them?

12. Elcain

Elcain Fledgling Freddie

Can i bite them GrRRRr

13. Brynn

Brynn Can't get enough of FH

Vive Le Resistance :
    Adari, Ala, Aoami, Belsameth, bigfoot, BlitheringIdiot, boogie, Brinx, Brockie, Brynn, canny, Ckiller, Conchabar, Damini, Deadmanwalking, Dillinja, Driwen, Dukat, Egor, Elcain, errik, Fedaykin, Flesh, gunner440, Harle, Harsk Aborre, Jugvayne, k9awya, katt!, Lakih, Loxleyhood, Matt, Motowntheta, Munkey, Nalistah, Nibor, pez, Plucky, rhu, Scooba da Bass, sibanac, Simon, Sissyfoo, SoWat, Speeedy, valle, yaruar, ye-roon

/just noticed BF is on our side - it aint gunna change

14. Loxleyhood

Why the hell did Bigfoot vote in favour of keeping us? Reckon he pressed the wrong button?

15. Brynn

All the major mods drew straws to show someone supported us, and he lost

16. zRRR

zRRR Banned

Adari, Ala, Aoami, Belsameth, bigfoot, BlitheringIdiot, boogie, Brinx, Brockie, Brynn, canny, Ckiller, Conchabar, Damini, Deadmanwalking, Dillinja, Driwen, Dukat, Egor, Elcain, errik, Fedaykin, Flesh, gunner440, Harle, Harsk Aborre, Jugvayne, k9awya, katt!, Lakih, Loxleyhood, Matt, Motowntheta, Munkey, Nalistah, Nibor, pez, Plucky, rhu, Scooba da Bass, sibanac, Simon, Sissyfoo, SoWat, Speeedy, valle, yaruar, ye-roon, zRRR <----- i r helping

17. 'Shy

'Shy One of Freddy's beloved

Yeh, for what it's worth, I didn't read the whole thread properly, and thought it looked good with the layout of the trading forums being separated. Didn't see the OT forums were gone till about a day later. But anyways, it's just opinions they want, nothing's certain.

18. Nuked

Nuked Fledgling Freddie

me and bigfoot will trade

19. k9awya

k9awya Fledgling Freddie

shy is the enemy now

i always considered her that anyway

20. Conchabar

Conchabar Fledgling Freddie

wats eot irc again im gonna pop over there sumtime

21. zRRR

zRRR Banned

fking penguin woman!

22. k9awya

k9awya Fledgling Freddie

quakenet ( irc.dk.quakenet.org )
    #ot.exc

23. gunner440

gunner440 Hey Daddy Altman

har shy

the writing is on the wall

ziva hates eot too

dont blame her though,

24. 'Shy

Aaah well I still love you all :wub:

25. Elcain

Elcain Fledgling Freddie

[QUOTE='Shy]Aaah well I still love you all :wub:[/QUOTE]
    but do we love you that is the Question :confused:

26. 'Shy

Well I'm used to being unloved so it doesn't really bother me :( As long as I know my heart's in the right place that's all that matters.

27. k9awya

k9awya Fledgling Freddie

we dont love shy

28. Brynn

I wub shy, but shame on j00 for voting against us :(

29. 'Shy

I didn't :(

I'm just a dumb blonde who didn't read the thread properly before voting :(