EXCLUSIVE: WIN Darkness Rising!

Tilda

Well the competition is now closed I think, unless anybody has a really good reason as to why they haven't posted their story already.

The current entrys are here: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=185396 Yshynsin's entry was allowed because he was aiming for the deadline and it gives 10 total entrys which is a nice number.

See FH competition's are good! 50/50 chance of winning DR!

Judging should hopefully happen this weekend and the lucky winners should get a CD key sent to them sometime after!

I'm going to keep the entrys thread locked for simplicity but your welcome to reply/comment on them here.

Personally I'd like to thank everybody who entered for writing such fantastic stories, i'm sorry I couldnt enter myself but nm!
I'd also like to thank http://www.dlgamer.com/ for being kind enough to supply the prizes!

Tilda

I guess its ok for you to use it, I only really did that so that if goa or a magasine wanted to use them, then we would have to try and track down whoever wrote it and get permission and that I, or another mod could just say it was ok.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Tilda said:
I guess its ok for you to use it, I only really did that so that if goa or a magasine wanted to use them, then we would have to try and track down whoever wrote it and get permission and that I, or another mod could just say it was ok.

I've posted that on mine aswell ^^ Claimed that it's FH's property and I'm just using it till you tell me to officially remove it.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
*Hops around* I've been trolling FH all day waiting for an answer :p

Tilda: Either come on IRC or give me a contact email address -_- I want to bug you.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Good Luck guys, Some very good reads, alot better than mine, but lets see what a Year 10 GCSE student can do :)

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
I am reading them and rereading them and it's hard to choose.

You won't get any results before sometime tomorrow because to be honest this isn't my official work week end so reading is cutting back on my raids ;)

But i promise, tomorrow results and we discuss with the winners on how/where they want to receive their prize.

Cheers.

Himse

FH is my second home
did mine even make it? ;p
aww well good luck all who entered :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
Note: this isnt really comleted, its a kinda draft in effect, but i thought it was ok, until i run out of idea's towards the end =(
Guess you never finished it lad.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
hope you anounce a winner soon i want to know if my b/f killswitch has won :)

i hope he does :))

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
I am into somwhat of a quandery here.

There are 4 stories that clearly stand out to me and are as of now official winners, the authors are :

/drumroll

Garok
Killswitch
Svartmetall
Woodhoo

I am sorry to be a tease but i'll need a bit more time for the last winner.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
DLgamer-oot said:
I am into somwhat of a quandery here.

There are 4 stories that clearly stand out to me and are as of now official winners, the authors are :

/drumroll

Garok
Killswitch
Svartmetall
Woodhoo

I am sorry to be a tease but i'll need a bit more time for the last winner.

Woot my b/f won hes sooooo goood :)))))) im going to give everyone rep cos im so happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom