EXCLUSIVE: Darkness Rising Preorder now avaliable! - Updated

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
DLgamer-oot said:
Skaven pm me the details of your DLgamer account (NOT the password) and i will check up the problem.

Well thanks for helping me DLgamer :) If it wasnt for you mate id be playing DR on the 3rd :mad:
Problem is all sorted now ;)
I owe ya one big time!
Regards Simon.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
We aim to please ;)

I'll take advantage to this to remind you all some basic things and explain others.

Emails automatically leave our server at every step of the order, the only way we wouldn't send them is if our server is down.
The reasons you might not receive our emails are as follow :

* You entered a wrong email adress
* You didn't configure it to accept html
* You didn't put us on your greenlist and the email end up in your Junkmail
* You have an AOL account :p

If you try to make a new account with anything duplicated between the old and the new account, for security reasons, you are restricted in what you are allowed to do, for example CC payment will be disabled.
It is better to try and get back the password (which the support has no access to btw).

We have reactivated free emails on our site since quite a bit of you seem to prefer using those, they will be able to buy DR as "normal" accounts but it will take a bit longer (support verifies manually every order by free accounts).
By the end of the week, new hotmail accounts that have never bought from us will be limited to bank transfer payments.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
seeing as DL gamer dont seem to accept debit cards, only bank transfer (lol) and credit cards. i think i will get it from goa, no point going into town and to the bank to pay for a download when i can just go next door and buy the box.

Tilda said:
As i understand it, GoA's preorder link might get you some freebies(possibly tshirts etc), although i'm not sure how many there are!

Enjoy!

can anyone post a link to where i can pre-order it from goa, looked all over thier site and nothing, only preordering from 3rd parties

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
seeing as DL gamer dont seem to accept debit cards, only bank transfer (lol) and credit cards. i think i will get it from goa, no point going into town and to the bank to pay for a download when i can just go next door and buy the box.

can anyone post a link to where i can pre-order it from goa, looked all over thier site and nothing, only preordering from 3rd parties

I believe goa is on their website itself from 1st feb.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
In fact Raven, you are wrong, we do accept Visa Electron which is a debit card, it just happens that in France we don't differentiate between debit and credit cards, they are all CC for us.

As for the specific English Debit Cards, you really didn't think that us Froggies would help pure rosbeef products develop did you ? ;).
Truth is, we haven't yet found a way to accept those without blowing our margin.

ps : the link to GoA preorder is on the very first post of this thread.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
DLgamer-oot said:
We aim to please ;)

I'll take advantage to this to remind you all some basic things and explain others.

Emails automatically leave our server at every step of the order, the only way we wouldn't send them is if our server is down.
The reasons you might not receive our emails are as follow :

* You entered a wrong email adress
* You didn't configure it to accept html
* You didn't put us on your greenlist and the email end up in your Junkmail
* You have an AOL account :p

If you try to make a new account with anything duplicated between the old and the new account, for security reasons, you are restricted in what you are allowed to do, for example CC payment will be disabled.
It is better to try and get back the password (which the support has no access to btw).

We have reactivated free emails on our site since quite a bit of you seem to prefer using those, they will be able to buy DR as "normal" accounts but it will take a bit longer (support verifies manually every order by free accounts).
By the end of the week, new hotmail accounts that have never bought from us will be limited to bank transfer payments.

So in other words ppl using free email accs cant order cd key from now with cards, gotta use bank transfer?... sucky system.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
You haven't quite grasped what is written ; right now, free emails have no restriction, at the end of the week they will be limited to bank transfers.

What it comes down to is, if we don't know you and you insist on using tools that do not enable us to know you better, we give you less trust than the people we know. I hope you'll agree that is basic common sense.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Well you said it "last week"... so acording to what you said it would have stopped by now, but nvm that.
So how am i supose to do it with free email when i never used it before, and you got no clue who i am, mail the support?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
DLgamer-oot said:
You haven't quite grasped what is written ; right now, free emails have no restriction, at the end of the week they will be limited to bank transfers.

What it comes down to is, if we don't know you and you insist on using tools that do not enable us to know you better, we give you less trust than the people we know. I hope you'll agree that is basic common sense.

i agree with the free emails bit, but i was under the impression maestro was a euro product, or at least that was what they told us when they rebranded it. anyway, how you accept payment is your decision :)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
i agree with the free emails bit, but i was under the impression maestro was a euro product, or at least that was what they told us when they rebranded it. anyway, how you accept payment is your decision :)

verified paypal maybe?

:m00:

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
My DLgamer sign window looks like this - is this normal?

Looks like the bottom has been cut off.

dlgamersign.jpg

Oh, and this was the response I got from DL gamer support:

hello , sign you order or is automatic canceling

babelfish ftw :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
At what time is DLgamer sending the cd keys? ordered 2 copies last week

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
On another thread hes said they are still waiting for the keys from GOA...

Camelot Reporter said:
it will be possible to begin the download before the activation of the key, from 7.00 A.M

7am in auss?

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Wazkyr said:
Well you said it "last week"... so acording to what you said it would have stopped by now, but nvm that.
So how am i supose to do it with free email when i never used it before, and you got no clue who i am, mail the support?

You just gotta have some skills, thats all. Whic some people lack ..:fluffle:

nah just kidding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom