EXCLUSIVE: Darkness Rising Preorder now avaliable! - Updated

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
''You will need to use such an email adress as the one provided by your internet provider in order for us to guarantee safe delivery in your hands of the products you ordered.''

Erm, my aol address is my ISP. How the hell am I supposed to order this then through you, as according to the site I can't use gmail, hotmail or yahoo mail either.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Skaven pm me the details of your DLgamer account (NOT the password) and i will check up the problem.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
DLgamer-oot said:
Skaven pm me the details of your DLgamer account (NOT the password) and i will check up the problem.

I can't as I haven't created one yet. This is after ive gone to the checkout and clicked on new customer to fill in my details. After I hit enter it just tells me about the secure emails error message.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol sounds like its easier to hack into Mythic and steal the software than purchase it on DLgamer.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Im having the same problem with Aol accounts :(

Though if Tilda was right about the free tshirt from the GoA download, I think I might just wait till the 1st to download of them! I dont care about slow download! I want free tshirt!

Tilda

Updated regarding GoA purchases and freebies.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Concerning AOL clients, it appears that our site got blacklisted from with neither they not us knowing the reason for that to happen.

We have started the procedure to get us off the blacklist but i have no idea how long that will take.

For now, AOL clients should be able to create DLgamer accounts, they will have access to all our functions but they will not be able to receive return emails generated by the site mailbot.
They should write to our support who will then send them all relevant returnmails manually from a none blacklisted service we have set up for that specific purpose.
It's a bit cumbersome i know, but it's safe, our support cannot get access to your data without your input.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience to AOL users and i hope everything gets back to normal for them as soon as possible depending on AOL reaction time.

popa

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
w i cant dl it.

is there any other way to dl it, or can this be fixed somehow? :d

why u dont download from US ? install change the update.dat
400kb/s here

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for sorting it out DL, aol can be over-sensitive sometimes for security.. tends to be thanks to all the 3 year olds that use it :/

Just one question, ive just emailed ur customer support to get the return emails sent to me. Will the cd-keys still get sent to me on time for the 1st feb? - presuming from the non-blacklisted address?

Thanks

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
They should be on time, there is absolutely no reason for them not to.

Don't hesitate to mail support on release day if you don't see that email coming to you, they crave work, that's why i choose them :p

On a general note for everyone when you are promised something by DLgamer and we aren't delivering on the very day promised, first, check your junk mail then mail support.
The crew is allowed 1 to 2 hours lateness because sometimes customers' ISPs retain emails that long before delivering them but no more than that.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
DLgamer-oot said:
They should be on time, there is absolutely no reason for them not to.

Don't hesitate to mail support on release day if you don't see that email coming to you, they crave work, that's why i choose them :p

On a general note for everyone when you are promised something by DLgamer and we aren't delivering on the very day promised, first, check your junk mail then mail support.
The crew is allowed 1 to 2 hours lateness because sometimes customers' ISPs retain emails that long before delivering them but no more than that.

Are you recruiting? I need a 2nd Part - time job. xD Can I work from home? :D

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Are you blonde, sexy with big boobs ?

You might be able to work from home then, MY home !

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Will we get married and you buy me a nice big ring?

If so... im anything you want me to be.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
Are you blonde, sexy with big boobs ?

You might be able to work from home then, MY home !

do man boobs count?

:m00:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
I am very sorry for the inconvenience to AOL users and i hope everything gets back to normal for them as soon as possible depending on AOL reaction time.

Why on earth change the fact you can't use gmail, hotmail or yahoo accounts?? That leaves half or even more then half of the population out over here! I'd call that a big loss in revenue!

Why not implement with those account a link where you have to fill in security stuff then before you send out the serial cd numbers?

Just my 2 cents

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
We have moved the security limit a bit higher in order for people who want 3 Darkness Rising to be able to pay with Credit Card.

That being said, the limit still exists for people who have never bought from DLgamer previously, they will still be redirected to bank transfer payment.

Well explains why I'm having trouble buying 4 copies on credit card :)

Guess it'll just have to be 2 x 2 but an explanation on the site iteself would really help. If I didn't know about this thread I'd be placing my order elsewhere by now.

Tilda

Currently the word is that it'll be a torrent on the first from goa.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
I'm being completely dense. Wanting to purchase direct from GOA, whenever I click the 'preorder and download' link I just get taken to a page which says 'Download available from the 1st'. Soo... does this also mean we can't get a CD key (direct from GOA) until the first? IE: We can't actually pre-order from GOA?

Tilda

Roalith said:
I'm being completely dense. Wanting to purchase direct from GOA, whenever I click the 'preorder and download' link I just get taken to a page which says 'Download available from the 1st'. Soo... does this also mean we can't get a CD key (direct from GOA) until the first? IE: We can't actually pre-order from GOA?

No you can't however on the 1st you can DL and buy the cd key all through goa.
At the moment you can buy through DL gamer, or any of the other stores such as play.com etc who may be offering freebies.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Question about DLGamer, will prolly be faster to get an answer here.

I got the prog, put in my details (user, pass and order no) and click OK, then it buggers off, nothing happens, wheres me DL?

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, im not a happy bunny atm...

I cant remember my password to log onto the dlgamer site so i emailed them and as yet havent received an email regarding my old or a new password.

I then try and make a new account with my girlfriends hotmail account and it just sais i can buy it via a bank transfer. That is the only option it is giving me? I want to pay buy my switch card like before.

I read earlier on in this thread that you cant use a Hotmail account, yet i have bough Catacombs off you in the past with my Hotmail email account.

I then tried to make another email up with my ISP and that took me quite sometime as some problems had occured.
I went to the DLgamer site and put all my details in as you would and it said i could only buy it buy bank transfer yet again?

Please, if anyone knows what the hell is going on then id be graitfull for any help here. I dont want to be waiting until the 3rd of Feb for the dam box set!

Regards Simon.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Can't use hotmail accounts anymore =\ Lucky I've got unlimited email addresses on my website.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Take a look at this email i recieved 10 mins ago...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi again, sorry to bother you yet again but are you now telling me to use my
hotmail account to buy stuff from you?

yes

If so what do i do about the download i have bought from you yesterday and i
still need the link so i can install the game when it comes out on the 1st
Feb.

only order was in Bank transfert , this order is canceling and refunding

You are sending me the cd key code on the 1st apparently but it said on your
web site that i have to install the game which i need the link from you i
think?

yes , but first you need make order and pay

dlgamer staff

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
I might not be the brightest spark here but i think he told me that i use my old hotmail account? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom