Excellent rvr tonite thanks a lot

Dard

Part of the furniture
1st night back on pryd to rvr for a while & i must say i cant understand why i stopped playing.

Played vamp because the payment page f00ked up & i couldnt re-sub my bb.

Hib r/w looked mighty red so i thote i'd check out the new labyrinth.

1st run i bump into horner & his bb.

2nd run, Horner still there fighting a few other hibs so i got to kill Scarletina (go me, adding n00b)

3rd run, get creamed by Brite, Netcode & Becksvart

4th run, Muylatrix, Ignite, Rezzqueue

5th run, a moccing SM who i do over 2500k damage + whatever i hit his poxy pet for & i lose

6th run, fg of mids

7th run, i ran thru what looked like 8+ fg's of albs, i'm still amazed that most of them actually turned around & chased me across the labby bowl & up the other side, i put up a valiant fight but my mrs distracted me with a cup of tea so sadly i didnt even kill one of them before i died.

8th run, i had a fight with a rr3 (i think) friar & i got some rp's.

9th run, Brite & his mates again (tho in fairness i ran back to a what looked like a fg of hibs & Brite & his chums killed me then all of the hibs)

10th run, Brite again + 3 others now i think, see me, chase me, kill me.

Got bored

/qtd

Apart from that, tonight i fought a SB/ hunter duo in NF & a tic (i think) in the labby.

I'm not sure if this whine or not, i just wanted to share my evening with you.

Just for some added info /who showed about 80 hibs, /gc who = me, /as = aout 8 peeps, dunno how many bb's & /who lab = about 10 hibs, again dunno how many bb's.

Game sucks at the moment, especially if your a hib, dunno what to suggest to fix it or what to say that wont cause flames.

Anyways, i think i'm about done with pryd/excal, wich is a shame, but i hope you guys left have some fun.

/regards
Dard. :(

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
I suppose clustering with a german or french server would make it alot better, I just came back tonight aswell and it does seem pretty dead apart from the albzerg :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I killed Zahur, did two levels from 8-10 on an new alt and played GW all day long.

Too low population, 623 on Dyvet, 2391 on Avalon/Lyonesse.

Think ratio moved from 1 : 3 to 1 :4 recently.

I guess somewhere mid summer Dyvet will be merged with Camlann ^^.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Cant complain at all tonight, totally avoided lab as i knew the tards would be there camping so roamed HW emain and agramon got several really good fights and done 30+k per hr

I'm happy bunny :D

and dinged cl6 in rvr w00t :fluffle:

cmr

Banned
farmed noobs all day with netcode and beck so pretty funny, last CL is going too slow though :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
farmed noobs all day with netcode and beck so pretty funny, last CL is going too slow though :(

Less zerging solo vamps then knobjocky.

But yeah as Dard put it, it is totally shite out there. Didnt have Darkness Rising, but whas still able to cope. Think the differance between cl0 and cl10 is a little too big, nor do i have the ability to enter the lab.

Thanks for the shite server you left Goa. A job well done. And thx to Mythic for making useless expansions too.

kekethxgoodbye.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
aye stayed away from the labs although i did get scarlatina on the druid earlier stupid mook logged in ontop of my crystal titan

only 300 rps but was well worth it

but yeah roaming fights were fun some good action, surprisingly when horner and his whore brigage isnt in new frontier its actually quite fun.

Also mucked around with some of the minotaur relics by stealing them off other people. THe xp/rp/clxp one was quite nice :D but once we lost it we zeroed in on the ittle alb that had a group relic by himself

he died :)

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
I personally don’t think we will see a lot of horner in Lab, firstly no towers or keeps to park his BB within DI range.

Secondly if/when he roams with DI bot he’ll get agro as we all do, and every stealther in 5000 units will pop on him, he’ll get bored and go back to twr humping and farming.

Which is great because at least one zone won’t have him in 

Eble

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
was plenty of hibs happily camping the alb stairs ;)

I got ganked loads and loads but was still good fun - my advice though is don't run solo, labyrinth really isn't very solo friendly.

PS. nerf brite :p

cmr

Banned
was plenty of hibs happily camping the alb stairs ;)

I got ganked loads and loads but was still good fun - my advice though is don't run solo, labyrinth really isn't very solo friendly.

PS. nerf brite :p

i found it very solo friendly :p were you that mocing smite cleric btw? :p

and if your solo expect to be killed because lets face it if you see me fighting you know your going to come running in to add and cant afford the time to leave and then find out it is actually an add and then your interupted etc

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
what was the zillion alb on stick upto ? , got maulers unlocked ? :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i found it very solo friendly :p were you that mocing smite cleric btw? :p

and if your solo expect to be killed because lets face it if you see me fighting you know your going to come running in to add and cant afford the time to leave and then find out it is actually an add and then your interupted etc

What if he catches you RS on his nightshade and uses his new rr8 ability (Summon Hib toon QQ ability) ... Oh wait thats some other guy :p

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
what was the zillion alb on stick upto ? , got maulers unlocked ? :)

was trying to but we hit problems as soon as went down to the lower hubs due to the decay rate gave up around 22:30 after have relics fading getting 18 relics 12 from labby and 6 on surface seem imposable to me with the average size bg (we had somewhere around 50 i think could be wrong on number sure someone will correct me) hats off to any realm that does it with 18 relics

got to relics point a few time only a for realic to fade and relic to despawn lol

we end up going to kill all 5 major boss (which could do with a lvl increase most die in 30 secs)
Zhulrathuul = a dragon dieing in 30 secs is just silly

Lord arrgomon = wasnt hard but the dust just made it hard to e what you was fighting and then getting moprhed in to mobs was a bit confusing with realm names off still die in 30secs

Maghras = hit like a was had a few more hp than dargon or so it felt like

Cerberus = died to casters as tanks got to him

Muxog the Goblin Chief = was like wtf he dead already

guess this is what we get for peeps complaining ToA was to hard

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
guess this is what we get for peeps complaining ToA was to hard

no its what you get for zerging the fuck out of it, i mean, 50 people to kill stuff that you can do with 1fg?

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose clustering with a german or french server would make it alot better...

dunno if u ever play classic m8 but french do have a very diferent play style, they dont mind to run 3fg on stick and wipe every thing that moves in front of them, apart from that had load´s of fun yesterday at lab, dinged cl8 farmed almost every named at lvl4, uber items hehehe, and yes i was ganked by brite, magon and Co a few times :( but dont rly care lol

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

ahahah 3 rr11 mids farming soloers... really fun :m00:

Almost as fun as seing you get ganked by the fg of Custodia...how did you like that? was it funny also..? was to me!

illu

Part of the furniture
Feel sorry for the original poster.

If I kill someone and it's pretty one sided, I may kill them a second time, but then I tend to try and either let them pass where I am or I will unstealth and give them a visible fight, or I'll only start attacking when I'm on 75% health or something.
If people are steamrolled constantly and don't get RP, they will log, so there is not much point in steamrolling constantly.
After being on the Alb side for a bit, I would get bored and let some lowbie get some RP off me so I could go do something else.

Oli - Illu

PS I love the super stealth item - but haven't found anyone to try it on :/
PPS I love the shapechanging one into a Minotaur 20 damage add was damn cool!
PPPS The end regen one is a bit naff.
PPPPS The extra hits one didn't do anything?

cmr

Banned
Feel sorry for the original poster.

If I kill someone and it's pretty one sided, I may kill them a second time, but then I tend to try and either let them pass where I am or I will unstealth and give them a visible fight, or I'll only start attacking when I'm on 75% health or something.
If people are steamrolled constantly and don't get RP, they will log, so there is not much point in steamrolling constantly.
After being on the Alb side for a bit, I would get bored and let some lowbie get some RP off me so I could go do something else.

Oli - Illu

PS I love the super stealth item - but haven't found anyone to try it on :/
PPS I love the shapechanging one into a Minotaur 20 damage add was damn cool!
PPPS The end regen one is a bit naff.
PPPPS The extra hits one didn't do anything?

extra hits one only seemed to work in NF and not in the lab

cmr

Banned
ahahah 3 rr11 mids farming soloers... really fun :m00:

Almost as fun as seing you get ganked by the fg of Custodia...how did you like that? was it funny also..? was to me!

so we are going to leave you so that when more albs come you can add and zerg with them.......

what can i say...... your a genius

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
so we are going to leave you so that when more albs come you can add and zerg with them.......

He was the sorc that ran after us when cm where behind and got so killed ^^
So he cant be so bright that dude

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
He was the sorc that ran after us when cm where behind and got so killed ^^
So he cant be so bright that dude

hehe yeah you killed my rr3 sorc good rps :m00:

i tryed killing you with a purpose... make a better world!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
i found it very solo friendly were you that mocing smite cleric btw?

Yes, mocing smitor was me (nerf respeccing to 44s instead of 45s... the top damage dd might have helped) - hard to kill a bonedancer with my crap dps :p standing around in twf doesn't help much mind you....

Wasn't soloing though - was duo with molty at that point - and wouldn't expect anyone to "respect" a soloer in the labyrinth, especially not in the hub (not that I expect anyone to "respect" me when I do solo - if it happens it's nice and all but I treat it as a rare surprise not a divine right :p)

As for you doing well: bonedancers don't count as "solo" :p especially not high RR ones who can splat duos + adds + friends (hence "nerf brite" above :p)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
extra hits one only seemed to work in NF and not in the lab

I think all the relic apart from larimorn and the stealther one only work in NF... they certainly all only "feed" out in NF.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

hey your a known zerger...why shouldnt i kill you with adds behind me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom