Excalibur Hibernia Alliance.

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Well , I dont know what is going on with the alliance , but during soo many years, we had the best alliance in the world, with pretty all the important guilds into the same alliance to work out together everything that it was important for the realm , i dont know which have been the reason of the current breaking of our alliance. It would be pretty nice, if all the gms can talk out this ...and fix it, and gather again all together. To be honest Llaw Arian, Celtic Fist , Vengeance should to be always in the same alliance even if they go inactive and dead a bit.. but it has to do with excal history a bit since they are our three best guilds , So please fix up again the alliance stuff ... and lets leave egos out, kids attitudes out and stuff . So, give back all the old armony if possible- if it's not possible ok, but at least try it.

PS:give back the elf rangah as boss !

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
I never had an elf rangah ;)

Anyway, you are totally right, it hurts to see things falling apart that way, even though I'm not playing atm :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't mind seeing the alliances talking to each other more. that'd be nice too :)

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Back on topic, maybe the gm's should have a chat one day.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
reason LA left the alliance. after a talk with mastade and gargo. After that i decided it was time say stop from galid's bs. And we made a nice alliance :) and i leik it. But Gargo is the man u guys need to talk with. Hes the man in LA atm :) good game guys

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
ok Hestethun, i will tell you something problem is, you , galid or whoever was into the discussion isnt even in right to break all the work , harlefakehero aka delura , gray , jozen , nova, ice , ort and long big etc did with our alliance ...
It's pretty easy to say bye bye to everything done, but i bet you all members of other guilds have been in the 1st named guilds.. and we all were part a bit of the /as making during those years... so nobody is in right cos of his tard rank in their current guilds to destroy the stuff.

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
From what im seeing Domain wants these guilds in the same alliance just so we can say CF alliance has the most rp's in the world rah rah rah, but i don't think that is a good reason to make an alliance. An alliance built just to show they have the most RP's isn't gonna work as well as an alliance with the guild who have the same goals in mind and want to work together.

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Lol - please brack ... if you think i base the comment about rps , i wouldnt even type this names .

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
But maybe it's you who doesnt have a cluse of what it's going .. because the guilds who are gone from as , it's was themself who asked to be into the Celtic Fist Alliance back in the days, so what is this you talking about same goals.... And even to be more exact .. i dont mean them for having more rps.. because maybe i can name AR for example . Need all the guilds together in same as again.. that is just a fact. And dont come here saying goals or shits about rvr , because it doesnt matter if your guild is a rvr guild or no. It's to be in community.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I presonally dont have a problem with LA although the last time I spent in the CF alliance it was lannoying whiners pming anyone every seconds telling them off for spamming ..

I dont want to be talked down to by anyone in a computer game when I get a certain amount of respect in real life - if there was an alliance reformed it should be way more relaxed becuase I dont pay to get given out to by whatever "boss" thinks its his right to annoy others and make them feel small .

I wont join any alliance led by CF unless its gray thats in charge -

speaking for myself only - but I agree with domain it would be nice if most guilds that have a history could see eye to eye again for the short months of Daoc that we have left .

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well, cf alliance leaders were tt :\ .. LA should be alliance leader :D

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Well . i wont discuss about the current CF leaders , but dont say the word "were tt" because it's your guilds who asked first to join into the Celtic Fist alliance. And it's not Celtic Fist alliance, tbh it's hibernia exc alliance, and this is the part most of you guys seems to not undertand.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
So, a Guild who like FG RvR. Who doesn't care about the Rest of the Realm should be Alliance Leader. hmmhmm kk ok

You can find me under my Chair. :p

Btw, its still the same GM's who are leading CF and also the Alliance. Gray, Delura/Harle etc. They aren't just on that often anymore.

Division

Fledgling Freddie
From what I can hear the current problem, has been caused by some of the leaders from the guilds mentioned.
------
I'll say this. When a guild are created it has some leaders, officers and members in most cases. When the old leaders leaves the guild and hands the responsibility to those they trust, it are no longer the now ex-leaders decission how the guild are run.

We can compare this to real life. I.e when Mark, Daniel and Kimmy wished to start their own business, they had to chose a name that fitted them best. Llaw Arian was the name they came out with. They did need more people to run the business though, so they got more in. After a couple of years the old leaders got tired of the same old environment and handed the leadership to some of those they expected would run their Llaw Arian best, before they went to another workplace.
While they still had connections inside Llaw Arian, they had no offical control in the faith of Llaw Arian.
------

anyway, what I would say to this, is it's very sad to see the old names making a hole between each other. As said before the main problems seems to be between some of the topleaders running the guilds (I'll not name a specific guild or person, as this post was not intended to flaming). The way to solve this would be to have a long discussion around the subject, with CF, LA, AR and some others. A leader change in one of the guilds sounds like its needed before all can get happy again and band together, and whoever it may be is not up for me to point out.

I've tried to be as neutral as I can, and not point on a specific guild or name of a specific person. I hope this helps

Best regards Division and hopefully you get it sorted ;)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I Don't have a Prob with LA but GARGO Dam you I'm still playing this DAM Game it all you Fault :cheers:

Soulja

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Divion , i have to say ... very well written , i hope the following post follows your style of education and comprehesion .

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Like Ronso said.. The last time we were in CF alliance people were jumped on by the ASPOLICE the moment they said a single word on /as. This of course encouraged some people to spam /as more just to annoy the ASPOLICE, which in turn provoked the ASPOLICE more so.

Back in the old days, CF-Alliance was such a strong alliance because it was not only a well-run alliance, but also lacked a lot of idiots, which are all too common now. (I'm expecting most of the idiots to jump all over me in this thread, just because I am LA, even though they do not know me, they've just heard a lot of bs on the forums or ingame and joined the rest of the sheep)

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Domain said:
because the guilds who are gone from as , it's was themself who asked to be into the Celtic Fist Alliance back in the days,

As you have said urself, back in the days, the game has changed ALOT there is very little need to /as fg mids near crau as the war map does that now anyway, before the guilds left CF as others have said most of the alliance chat was people arguing or being told to stop spam, Not how it was when everyone asked to join,

Domain said:
o be honest Llaw Arian, Celtic Fist , Vengeance should to be always in the same alliance even if they go inactive and dead a bit.. but it has to do with excal history a bit since they are our three best guilds ,

Now i understand you want the alliance as it was so most of hibernia share the same one community etc, but above u have said even dead guilds should be in it, that doesn't add to the community it just takes a spot another guild could have Yes these are the three best guilds but if they are dead what can they add to a community.

From the replys already given there would need to be alot of work put in for the alliances to merge again, reading FH over the past month there are alot of threads where LA get attacked for one reason or another. I can't see CF alliance ever being as it was in the old days when everyone did ask to join. You can't say just because guilds wanted to join it along time ago it is still the same, cause its not and never will be.

Everything changes.

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Brack, everything you said now it's almost correct, have to say also, i liked how you said it, because the pretty earlier post sounded gimped ;)

besides that , it's hard yes, but lets work for it no ? But when you say CF isnt like before , i can tell you all others guild arent the same anymore , but lets try to fix it out anyways, dont you guys think ? ;)

Domain

Fledgling Freddie
Btw , also about the useless spam nowdays, about artis, encounters, and the useless spam some spaniards do ( btw the ones i include myself big soz xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ) - we could remake the usefull toa cg we did in the earlie days of toa :)

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Think ppl actually like an alliance theyre allowed to talk in. Aswell i personally like that we dont have any "roleplayers" (besides brack ofc) in the current LA alliance, feel free to call me an elitist prick, see if i care. And we can talk abit trash to eachother, without some random CF guy telling us to stfu etc. Besides we can use the alliance as a toa cg, coz small amount of guilds :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom