Excal down again - I do not bloody believe it

S

svartmetall

You ASSURED us you had upgraded the servers months ago. You ASSURED us the problem over the weekend had been fixed. You LIED.

GOA - you are SHIT, do you hear me? SHIT! You're not fucking fit to run a pinball machine, let alone a MMORPG service, you second rate bunch of incompetent fucks. Get fucking FIRED and let Mythic run the servers.

H

Herohui

Yes GoA are teh shite atm...

But you cant expect Mythic to come help :x Goa will continue to be the lazy fucks they set out to be, maybe its because the froggie ****s are a tad jealous cos they dont av the sense of humour us English have and all you other wannabe countries :p

If you have sensitive eyes turn away and scroll down now...
FUCK YOU GoA FUCK YOU UP YOUR TIGHT LITTLE FUCKING FROG ARSES I AM TEH WIN YOU ARE TEH SHIT TEH SHIT ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE!

Anyhow Mythic i am 99% dam certain give as much care in the world as them froggie bastards, as you see from there E-Mail replys.

Ah well WUB YOU ALL...

Yours pissed off well and truely,

Hero

H

Hrogar

Originally posted by stelfa
Its all part of the Midgard defence system. If several hundred albs log on to try and take the relics back the server explodes.

;)

:viking:

D

dwali

if they say Excal is coming up tomorrow then i can´t even play on prydwen...says my acconts is still loggd in...GoA is cheating me of my cash!!!!!

NERF THEM

S

Skaven

Originally posted by elbeek
GOA talk bollox. My PC has a 3.2 800fsb P4, 1 gig of pc 4200 and a Radeon 9800XT, running 512kb dsl and I still lag like fuck atm.

Off topic but.. what is the 9800XT like? Im thinking of getting one.

Oh, nerf goa.

Edit: Hi herohui btw :D

N

NairyK-

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahahaha....tbh join pry !

D

dwali

Originally posted by NairyK-
AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaahahaha....tbh join pry !

Can´t join pryd when our acconts where loggd in on Excal so can´t logg on pryd

H

horank@thebaron

THIS IS WAR !!!!
HIBS , MIDS AND ALBS MAKE A ALLIANCE.
CLEAN YOUR WEAPONS AND ARMOR!!!
REPAIR YOUR OLD SIEGEWEAPONS !!!
WE GO SIEGE GOA IN FRENCH
:):):)

D

dwali

AMEN to that brother in Arms...let sen some letter with White powder in to Mythic with a request note to Fire GoA personal and take over them self

E

elbeek

Originally posted by Skaven
Off topic but.. what is the 9800XT like? Im thinking of getting one.

Oh, nerf goa.

Edit: Hi herohui btw :D

very very good m8, I am impressed.

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by elbeek
very very good m8, I am impressed.

Recently bought one too..519 euro's but its worth every single eurocent :)

I

i-scream

Thx again guys, great support, great servers, great customer care.
Thx for all that and much more !

And now a letter to Mythic.

I

ian_heaps

Originally posted by svartmetall
GOA - you are SHIT, do you hear me? SHIT! You're not fucking fit to run a pinball machine, let alone a MMORPG service, you second rate bunch of incompetent fucks. Get fucking FIRED and let Mythic run the servers.

lol. when oh when oh when do we get wow!

we should all create toons on the french servers and have a lvl 1 toon emain zerg! Hopefully it wouldn't crash there server :)

I

i-scream

Nope, just tried it and "Service not available".

R

rhemis

GroundTroop1: **Kssschk** Calling in fire support control, target
zero zero niner Golf Omega Alpha..over
**Kssschk**
Control: Roger that ground 1, fire support available and
en-route over...
FireSupport: Tally Ho Chaps..what what..jolley hockey sticks!!
Savage's Away....!!
[Sound] WWWWWWWWwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Firesupport: Roger control, can confirm, savages dropped and
Target WTFPWND!!....Hurrah! scones all round what
what!!

i wish.

D

delay

Originally posted by thorwyntf
"Merde! Jaques, this fuckquing carte du soundez in the Servre Excâlibur just went tittez up! It´s fuckquing Sundez evening, all shoppêz du hardwaréz are fermét! How the fuckquez am I supposêd to listen to my Daft Punk mp3´s now?"
Still applies, doesn't it? Maybe except the Sundez evening-part...

F

finbahr

lets try on thursday all go french server those who can /level 20 those who can't lvl 1 all go to your prefered realms and lets do a relic raid how about 8pm gmt all who's up for it say " I "

A

Asq

My apologies for the lack of information about the third Excalibur crash but I was sleeping and I haven't had time to hand out my mobile number to the admins so they can wake me up when there's a problem. Expect more news in about an hour when I get to the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom