Evita Nice Emotes

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Polkadot said:
You don't see the problem because you've never had to deal with it.

For you: You leave mpkE and are ready for action - even stealthed it's a couple of minutes walk to the second busiest spot in emain.

For Hibs: We leave Druim Ligen and have a 10 minute run to emain (with Hastener Speed) we can then take one of two options:

(1) Risk running unstealthed getting to the guaranteed action within a reasonable time but knowing that should you get jumped on route you will probably die and have to /release and try again.

(2) Run the whole route stealthed just in case some muppet has camped the route looking for easy RPs - in which case you'd be in emain and ready to roll about 2 hours after leaving Ligen.

Oh and i fully agree its a bitch getting jumped on the way to emain (played hib ranger as secondary toon to RR6 or thereabouts pre-Toa and SI) - excalibur, so i had to deal with the origional alpha (minstrel) on a regular basis - so i know what its like :)

Nobody forces you to run to emain though,tbh its quicker and easier to port to another realm :)

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
This will be my last post in this thread..

Look here you go to emain to fight right, gain rps show your uberness etc etc .. Why cant you fight the thing that is on way to emain ?
You say its hard to fight those mincer infils scouts etc are they less strong in emain bcoz its loads more of them there then on your way to emain for sure.

I cant tell how you handel the situation but if the main rvr zone would have been in odin's i would be happy if i can get some action b4 i get to odin's but hey thats me.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Polkadot said:
For you: You leave mpkE and are ready for action - even stealthed it's a couple of minutes walk to the second busiest spot in emain.

tried walking in stealth from mpk - amg? :D

its about the same time it takes from dl - berfine border without stealth. :p

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
tried walking in stealth from mpk - amg? :D

its about the same time it takes from dl - berfine border without stealth. :p

erm... yes lots of times. There's a good chance of some action and I'm stealthed so I won't have SB/Infs lining up a free PA on me. In what way are the two the same?

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
The thing is that ppl QQ bcoz they get attack when they are afk runing to emain and i dont really see why they do that. If you play stay at keyboard and if you know there is enemy on the way dont go afk ?

Aye, stupid to go afk while running thru the frontier. go afk on the pad instead waiting for port. oh wait, HIBS DON'T HAVE A PORT TO EMAIN.

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
Look here you go to emain to fight right, gain rps show your uberness etc etc .. Why cant you fight the thing that is on way to emain ?
You say its hard to fight those mincer infils scouts etc are they less strong in emain bcoz its loads more of them there then on your way to emain for sure.

Because 75% of the time there is no one on the emain route, and running stealthed to Emain each time without encounting anyone gets boring very fast.

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:

I cant tell how you handel the situation but if the main rvr zone would have been in odin's i would be happy if i can get some action b4 i get to odin's but hey thats me.

U HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
I cant tell how you handel the situation but if the main rvr zone would have been in odin's i would be happy if i can get some action b4 i get to odin's but hey thats me.[/QUOTE]

yea like you would run stealthed from ur keep to the mile gates which would take prob 20 -25 mins stealthed and 10-12 mins unstealthed, which would you do ? and then you saying you would like action before you get to main rvr part let me think you run solo a hunter i guess well im sorry m8 you can not do anything about been PA CD SS then another stealther who is duoing with the one who pa you first does same guess what a dead mid and all this is when you not ready for battle cause you bored shitless of the run to main rvr part so please do think you no how to counter some you not no is there, then there are the 2 fg's of lame mids coasting round bolg and ailinne guess a solo ns or ranger can take them out 2

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:

From a stealther perspective: It's harder fighting the enemies on the way to emain because they have the element of surprise. Once in emain the playing field is level as we are all stealthed.

I'd be happy to get some action before emain if it was a remotely fair fight. However, the people who are camping the route have heavily stacked the odds in their favour so 9/10 times it just ends in /release.

I don't expect people to not camp the route as I'm sure it's a good source of easy RPs. Just don't expect us to like it.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
K last post was not my last :D..

95% of time when i go solo i dont get attacked b4 mmg do i go afk that way no. 99.9% of the time go to odin's i dont get attacked, do i go afk on the way to odin's, no..

NF is soon here so it will be gone soon anyway. But as it is now when you left ligen or whatever it is be ready for a fight bcoz enemy can be around.

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
95% of time when i go solo i dont get attacked b4 mmg do i go afk that way no. 99.9% of the time go to odin's i dont get attacked, do i go afk on the way to odin's, no..

NF is soon here so it will be gone soon anyway. But as it is now when you left ligen or whatever it is be ready for a fight bcoz enemy can be around.

It's not about whether we can go AFK or not. We know there can be enemy around - but being ready for a fight would mean:

1) Waiting for Rezz Sick to wear off before leaving Ligen.
2) Stealthing the moment you step outside the doors and then walking to emain.

Sorry but most hib stealthers won't do this - we except the fact that we will get ganked on the way to emain occasionally - now you have to except the fact that we think you are lame for doing it.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
So what you say is gorge + brie should be a free zone ?
Ppl that kill stuff there are lame bcoz its not a fair fight just bcoz you aint 100% focus.
And for the thing about the resill stuff.. ppl that camp gorge close ligen get no rps for the kill there so the long nose for those :D..

I bye cya in gorge mebbe.

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
So what you say is gorge + brie should be a free zone ?
Ppl that kill stuff there are lame bcoz its not a fair fight just bcoz you aint 100% focus.
And for the thing about the resill stuff.. ppl that camp gorge close ligen get no rps for the kill there so the long nose for those :D..

I bye cya in gorge mebbe.

No I don't think Gorge, Brie & Collory should be free zones - that would make it too hard for you to get the relics ;)

Ask yourself why you camp the route. Is it:

1) To get some 'good quality' 1v1 action.
2) To get the jump on solo hiblets running to emain.

If it's (1) then good for you but you're the only one who thinks the fight is 'good quality'. If it's (2) then yes I think you're lame :)

cya in the gorge :)

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Reason why i go there is to get 1vs1 fight yes thats with Zid and with Rudor i dont mind 3 stealthers at once.

I dont say im there all the time but i have been there its not like i stand on one spot and camp for inc i move around.

But i still dont see the diff between fight there and fight in emain they all end up with rps .. and if you take the hibs fast they might give more then 1 rps...

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
But i still dont see the diff between fight there and fight in emain they all end up with rps .. and if you take the hibs fast they might give more then 1 rps...

Fair enough... The difference is that in emain the odds are even you're stealthed and so am I. Camping the route from Ligen->Emain is like having Truesight running all the time.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Hmm mebbe but thats dont go around for me .. zid's stealth more or less dont exist and rudor well ... :)

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
Hmm mebbe but thats dont go around for me .. zid's stealth more or less dont exist and rudor well ... :)

Personally I have no problem with none stealth peeps coming to Ligen if they can get past the guards and stuff then good luck to them. They also don't have the ability to pick and choose their fights as much and are just as likely to get steamrolled by a fg.

I also don't really object to solo low-RR (i.e. less than 5) stealthers that much as I know it can be hard to pick up RPs in emain as a lowbie and whilst they have the advantage it can still be a decent fight.

However, the main problem comes from small groups of stealthers who prey on solo hiblets. The only way to avoid these fights would be to stealth the entire way to emain and anyone who suggests that as a viable solution is insane.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Aint hard at all to go to gorge with Rudor :). either you go the safe way there you dont can bump into some guards or you take the unsafe way thru the guards but thats normaly works aswell

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
hi evita

sure evita but best nnot arrange it cos of all that coc bollocks so when see you out will have the fight...
regulary go odins and hw so look forward to seeiong u out there :cheers:
jamie

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Oh yeah true - CoC rubbish etc etc etc. Will warn you to be fair though - i usually run buffed.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Very nice duel jamie - did try and beckon you earlier near the y-fork in the odins road but you were outta range and i'd just ran over a speed ward.

Soz about not quite getting mezz off on the mids who came along after to interrupt us second time around but was a little bit slow 'cause rooting thru invent for potions...On reflection with your level in shield i'd be best off just using power potions in future since i cant hit you worth a damn ;)

Good duel though and could have gone either way very easily - couldnt really see my hp bar at the end of it <salute>

And to the mids who interrupted - bet you didnt expect to see 4 other hibs turning up in a rather annoyed manner :kissit:

And before you QQ me i know i know rvr zone etc :)

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lo evita

aye was 3 good fights we had..
all very close u a worthy opponent and look forward to seein u again ...
if see me drop buffs lol cos prob wont be buffed..like wise if i got buffs too..
all the best jamie :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom