Evita Nice Emotes

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
hi evita if u wanna emote me .....kill me in a fair fight instead of very unfair fight ...

if kill me again with your group just dont do any emotes ...or tell group to stop so they can see you get your arse kicked by me...
i think if u tried me solo it would be you crying not me ..
by the way if u wanna take up the challenge its us both unbuffed all ras welcome..
doubt u will cos zerging is in your blood ...
solo....what that mean lol???

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
hi evita if u wanna emote me .....kill me in a fair fight instead of very unfair fight ...

if kill me again with your group just dont do any emotes ...or tell group to stop so they can see you get your arse kicked by me...
i think if u tried me solo it would be you crying not me ..
by the way if u wanna take up the challenge its us both unbuffed all ras welcome..
doubt u will cos zerging is in your blood ...
solo....what that mean lol???

Anyone else I would probarly have told to "QQ" or something like that, but tbh, zerging Jamiesmallicus and then emote him? WTF ARE YOU DOING EVITA/theBinarySurfer?

Seriously, one of the most respected players on prydwen and you play uber by emoting his dead gangbanged corpse? lmao...

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Evita = Worst minstrel on this server

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
lol yes jamie is great player , looks like he got anoyed by this one - QQ ! :wub:

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
ebayvita rox ;o playing hardmode by jumping soloers on their way to emain.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Jamie...

1) I wasnt grouped.

2) The emotes were to apologise for them mass ganking you.I use /cry /kiss as an apology since i dont use IRC because i get too much abuse from people who like to give me abuse - some of who - shock horror, have posted on this thread.Give "/apologise for adds" emote please mythic.

3) I said /y "Hibs - i'll take the RR6 leave he's mine (since you were already being attacked)" just after i saw you both. Nobody listened. Or words to that effect - and i spammed it at least twice.

4) Most people leave the PK at the same time since we all come over on the same port at teh same time and all buff up with the same buffs and resists hence moving at more or less the same time.

5) Youre on jamie for the unbuffed duel - not tonight since im logging shortly - cant do friday saturday or sunday since i have stuff planned. PM me here on the forums for next week with the duel rules and location. Only day im definately not free next week friday.

Dont expect me to take responsibility for the action of every single alb in clip range.

Look forward to our duel <waves>

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
Tareregion > whats wrong with jump soloers on the way to emain ?

Nothing really I suppose, and you could count it as there fault that they go afk, but you should use a little bit of Empathy (put yourself in their shoes) and think, damn they have to walk all this way everytime they die, you will then realise that that is why they go afk on it. I go afk on the pad all the time, would hate if people could kill me there, and result in waiting another 10 min for the gothi.

If you play this game for fun, and try and respect the others trying to have fun, you wont do this, if you want RP's its a good way to get some.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Hence why im hunting in odins more - not much fun in breifine - only go there now when emain is dead. <points up at my previous post to jamie a few above>

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Hence why im hunting in odins more - not much fun in breifine - only go there now when emain is dead. <points up at my previous post to jamie a few above>

Sorry if you tought my reply was directed at you, wasn't meant to be, I dont pay anyones Sub so I wont tell them how to play, but Ill just say what I would do in someone else's shoes. :)

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Heh no offence taken - just agreeing with you - odins more fun mostly - breifine's for my no brainer days or when odins is too quiet. <points jamie up at my reply post again>

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
kk opening a book here.....

Starting Prices

Jamies 2/3 fav

Evita 3/2

Somebody adds 1/6

David James saves a shot 10/1

David James jump in and saves a Evita 100/1

Mid Zerg comes over de hill and kills em both 1/10

Jamies looses his pink boots and cant run to fight 2/1

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl tbh jamie should kick my ass without RAs but its always fun to try - something many people forget in this game - FUN. Winning isnt all. :twak:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Rofl tbh jamie should kick my ass without RAs but its always fun to try - something many people forget in this game - FUN. Winning isnt all. :twak:

aye but i think de David James odds are too low.... nm

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
evita (sorry)

stand corrected then evita....sorry for jumping guns but didnt see any kiss emote just saw the cry emoote..
which i thought was a bit pathetic when been jumped by lots...
do apologise for the misunderstanding...
jamie :drink:

HappyG

Fledgling Freddie
You ask for wrong thing jamie.

She is using the expression "Strafesolo".

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
Tareregion > whats wrong with jump soloers on the way to emain ?
Don't get me started or I'll rant on about it for hours, with about every sentence containing a naughty word :rolleyes:

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Tareregion said:
Don't get me started or I'll rant on about it for hours, with about every sentence containing a naughty word :rolleyes:

Yes start plz..
I go solo to gorge sometimes .. but i still dont see why ppl cry about it, as you say it's zzzz to move all the way to emain etc, but what if it was action all the way to emain would it be booring then ?
And no i dont go there with friends to camp i go there to solo as that is one of the only place you can get a 1vs1 fight and not have tons of adds.
I have been there solo with Rudor and with Zid and i will keep do it if i feel for it.
And to be onest does it take that long to run to emain with hastner spd ?
~5-10 min ?

Ps. I dont take Evita's side here or whatever the name was of the mincer.. I respect jamie alot for go solo and unbuffed aswell i think.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Melachi said:
Nothing really I suppose, and you could count it as there fault that they go afk, but you should use a little bit of Empathy (put yourself in their shoes) and think, damn they have to walk all this way everytime they die, you will then realise that that is why they go afk on it. I go afk on the pad all the time, would hate if people could kill me there, and result in waiting another 10 min for the gothi.

If you play this game for fun, and try and respect the others trying to have fun, you wont do this, if you want RP's its a good way to get some.

Yes but its same for us when we shall go odin's where i hunt with my hunter from time to time.. and to be onest the walk dont bother me at all.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
Yes but its same for us when we shall go odin's where i hunt with my hunter from time to time.. and to be onest the walk dont bother me at all.

its not the same. hibs and albs dont camp the route to odins every day.
however, mids and albs do camp the route to emain every day.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Rudor Dwarf said:

tbh emain route = always camped nowadays.
So it's not the same.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
I dont really see the problem here..
First you cry about the long way to the action (emain) then you cry bcoz ppl run around in the way to emain that make the action closer then emain .. i would fucking love if i could just move some 100 yards out and get insta action at svasud..

A question do you go to emain for the action or for the nice weather and stuff there ?

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:

How many times a day do you run to Odin solo? How often do you get jumped by 2/3x your number of stealthers just before you reach the GG?

Whether you do it or not is not the issue - but claiming the two are even remotely similar is ludicrous.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
stand corrected then evita....sorry for jumping guns but didnt see any kiss emote just saw the cry emoote..
which i thought was a bit pathetic when been jumped by lots...
do apologise for the misunderstanding...
jamie :drink:
Heh sorry i have most common emotes used on binds so maybe i spammed them a bit quick for the avatar to do them all visibly.Not a problem - still on for that duel though?

Polkadot

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:
First you cry about the long way to the action (emain) then you cry bcoz ppl run around in the way to emain that make the action closer then emain .. i would fucking love if i could just move some 100 yards out and get insta action at svasud..

A question do you go to emain for the action or for the nice weather and stuff there ?

You don't see the problem because you've never had to deal with it.

For you: You leave mpkE and are ready for action - even stealthed it's a couple of minutes walk to the second busiest spot in emain.

For Hibs: We leave Druim Ligen and have a 10 minute run to emain (with Hastener Speed) we can then take one of two options:

(1) Risk running unstealthed getting to the guaranteed action within a reasonable time but knowing that should you get jumped on route you will probably die and have to /release and try again.

(2) Run the whole route stealthed just in case some muppet has camped the route looking for easy RPs - in which case you'd be in emain and ready to roll about 2 hours after leaving Ligen.

Rudor Dwarf

Loyal Freddie
Polkadot said:
How many times a day do you run to Odin solo? How often do you get jumped by 2/3x your number of stealthers just before you reach the GG?

Whether you do it or not is not the issue - but claiming the two are even remotely similar is ludicrous.

Yeah was mebbe a bad compare .. but the thing is i dont see the problem the action is just closer for you as i said b4.

The thing is that ppl QQ bcoz they get attack when they are afk runing to emain and i dont really see why they do that. If you play stay at keyboard and if you know there is enemy on the way dont go afk ?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Rudor Dwarf said:

dood reroll to hib and go emain, get ganked on your way then come back here telling us shiteh.....

was somewhat ok till only scouts or infis camped the way, you had some lil chance to avoid them or /release with snare and shit, but with mincurs you just see stuned and ganked to pieces by retards.... funniest thing in my ns's time was when rambo played balthasar got ganked on his way to emain and logged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom