Evita GRP got BOMBED

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
jamiesmallicus said:
when u mention having 2 good guys in the guild..unfortunately u probably mention 2 of the most spotty adolescent pickled herring loving swedes out of the guild..(a.k.a freia and thaadi)
this tends to show that you yourself are not a very good judge of character:)
but saying that u are spot on about tookoolforskool..(a.k.a niko)

jamie:cheers:
You threw ST at me while grappled and already getting my ass kicked, while the rest of the group was miles away. Nice one!

Brite

Banned
without me its just a random group tbh! not opted

valg = roleplayer with all his names id hate to see what mine is :p

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
I like that UI valgair, do you have any idea how to invert the black/red stuff in the groupbar tho? I like it the fashioned way, full red bar = full hp, no red bar remaining = dead. :c

Belomar

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Nice to be on the recieving end for once though - not many groups out that use/know how to use/practise bombing.
ROFL, as if it takes any skill, especially for a Reaver group. :rolleyes:

Martok

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
ROFL, as if it takes any skill, especially for a Reaver group. :rolleyes:

when on earth will ppl learn its not just a reaver that makes bomb work!!!

takes 2x BL for 1 and then we use fire wiz aoe + twf + reaver rr5 + LT

and its very easy to defend against bomb's if you know how.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Martok said:
when on earth will ppl learn its not just a reaver that makes bomb work!!!
I said Reaver group, braino. It's not as if bombing is a new thing, like Evita seems to want to make it.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
I said Reaver group, braino. It's not as if bombing is a new thing, like Evita seems to want to make it.

i know what you said but the thing is WE ARE NOT JUST A REAVER GROUP!!! thats my point.

Kairamar ran reaver groups 4 reavers. we just run a bomb group there is a big difference.

and insulting my inteligence well im not gonna get dragged into that one.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I guess what Belo is trying to insinuate is that in that I'm >>> than the rest of the grp when I run as Wist...

You and I know it's BS Mart...

Ok I have additional damage in a bomb situation (TWF & SQ) but FFS when will people realise that a reaver 'bomb' on its own will not kill an awake fg...

To insta kill a half decent fg (as skillless as you lot whine it is) takes a fair amount of coordination between the reaver and the support damage. To be most effective the reaver needs to get in position, drop twf, synchronise the drop of BL abilities with any secondary BL bomber, then get SQ off after BOTH anelords unload, then get auxiliary aoe damage to finish the job (in our case aoe fire nuke).

Against a decent and awake FG, a bomb just will not kill them unless they're pretty unlucky (crits on SQ or abilities down) or just plain stupid...

Watch a solo reaver bomb try a fg on full health, you'll see the idiot die while the grp he/she attacked just laugh spams...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I have ze AoE Mezz and ze AoE str/con debuff and sometimes Ichor ;-<. And Clerics have to stun hard mode too, single targets, no Valgair AoE stun easy mode ;_<.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
So basicly, it doesn't take any skill, just somewhat decent timing.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
So basicly, it doesn't take any skill, just somewhat decent timing.

That can be said about EVERYTHING to do with rvr?

If you win mezz first, it not skill. You just timed the start of the cast better.
When you kill someone, it not skill, you just timed styles right.
When you assist someone to kill, it not skill, you just timed pressing the assist button right.

etc etc

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Takes quite a lot of co-ordination to get all that timing right tbh...

Bit like patting your head and stroking your stomach. Thats quite difficult when you first try it and just as useful skill as whining about getting bombed on these forums...

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Amanita said:
Takes quite a lot of co-ordination to get all that timing right tbh...

Bit like patting your head and stroking your stomach. Thats quite difficult when you first try it and just as useful skill as whining about getting bombed on these forums...
Now i remember why i <3 cath :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom