Evita GRP got BOMBED

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
lol chimarea

when u mention having 2 good guys in the guild..unfortunately u probably mention 2 of the most spotty adolescent pickled herring loving swedes out of the guild..(a.k.a freia and thaadi)
this tends to show that you yourself are not a very good judge of character:)
but saying that u are spot on about tookoolforskool..(a.k.a niko)

jamie:cheers:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
when u mention having 2 good guys in the guild..unfortunately u probably mention 2 of the most spotty adolescent pickled herring loving swedes out of the guild..(a.k.a freia and thaadi)
this tends to show that you yourself are not a very good judge of character:)
but saying that u are spot on about tookoolforskool..(a.k.a niko)

jamie:cheers:

hahahaa
:cheers:
:cheers:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Weekend inc and Chim vs. Legacy-crew fighting again.

Something new now please :/

(p.s. the thread is funny tho, too bad what puzzled me more is the fact someone in the groupchat is saying something who aint even in the group, so cant read funny comments in /g which are appropiated. Next time give Ventrilo/TS recording with it kk)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
What i learned from this thread is that Madition uses DAOC and /g to trick people to sleep with him

:(

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
What i learned from this thread is that Madition uses DAOC and /g to trick people to sleep with him

:(

well its not easy as a d0rf to get some1 into your bed ! xd

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
olololo we bombed evita+manisch grp with 2x banelord bombs and 2x lvl20 pbae spells from darkness spiritmaster, we are teh BEST in ze w00rld!
(yes 2 ppl escaped the bomb but felt the wrath of my evul 2h battler!)

evitabomb.jpg

orly! Xd (yes this is a ironic post after all manisc brags about killing evul fg's in reaver twf bombs resting xd)
Well played <bends over vases up gets ready for incomming on the butt cam > qq :<

Smellysox

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh btw i escaped teh bomb ! hahahhaha u s00000xxxx miegthssss fear the 46 heal chants !!!

Gamah

Banned
Arethir said:
Haha nice :d

Me on TS last night: "OMFG they are so gonna fraps/ss that and make FH thread"

Rest of group: "//care"

I was kinda disappointed there was no fraps though :(

omg you guys rock for not caring, makes you seem that much more elite. In an effort to seem elite myself...

I don't care if you don't care, I care so little I am spending my time telling you that I don't care!..I can feel my daoc skills increasing already!

Corran

Part of the furniture
OMG!

A rr10/11 group slaughtered a group that got less then half the experience, aint a set group and aint opted.

Skillful :p

Oh wait, hasnt everyone said there is no skill in bombing a group? Guess Mael lack skills now :D

<N.B. Wasn't even playing daoc last night so im just being annoying>
<N.B.2. Niko stop being a cock on the forums. You guild is rather shit in its own right as well most the time>

Martok

Part of the furniture
MaditioN said:

hehe yer we all went ahh cant wait for this lol. played guys tbh you did just what we would have done and as you know level 20 pbaoe is enough after 2x bl bomb has gone off rinced all di + aoe stun the 2-3 secounds a det tank is in there is enough :twak:

anyways its nice to be on the receiving end of the bomb from time to time hope we can get a proper fg fight soon :D (i dont mean zerg adds ect) would be nice i know we would die but would be fun :)

anyways ill leave you to your gloating /bow

p.s. thanks for a ss of my rr8 title again last one i had was only of rr7 <hug>

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
OMG!

A rr10/11 group slaughtered a group that got less then half the experience, aint a set group and aint opted.

Don't they run with virtually the same people all the time?.. I'd call that pretty set. :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Weekend inc and Chim vs. Legacy-crew fighting again.

Something new now please :/

(p.s. the thread is funny tho, too bad what puzzled me more is the fact someone in the groupchat is saying something who aint even in the group, so cant read funny comments in /g which are appropiated. Next time give Ventrilo/TS recording with it kk)

/rpfilter Puppethealer Biggestnooboftheyear

[Party] Biggestnooboftheyear: ololo i sux

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
MaditioN said:
/rpfilter Puppethealer Biggestnooboftheyear

[Party] Biggestnooboftheyear: ololo i sux

you can puzzle who are who in the group, BlackAnusMonsterCock is Majsan btw so don't need to puzzle that out! Ralf is Boooomer etc etc etc..

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Medition, what UI are you using? Looks rather nice and clean, without to much extra fluff. And i looked for buff icons like that :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:
Don't they run with virtually the same people all the time?.. I'd call that pretty set. :p

Same base people... with about 3 slots that change quite regularly... im in and out that group like a yoyo :D

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Hes right - not all the slots are 100% set as people have RL commitments etc we need to have a pool of reps to draw on (some very good ones too) - was funny as hell though - i had a flicker of lag, saw you inc but got stunned so couldnt use sos :/

Nice to be on the recieving end for once though - not many groups out that use/know how to use/practise bombing.

Btw Miracle jesus whats your dex i have to ask...youre a sodding nightmare to keep interrupted...

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Arethir said:
Haha nice :d

Me on TS last night: "OMFG they are so gonna fraps/ss that and make FH thread"

Rest of group: "//care"

I was kinda disappointed there was no fraps though :(

Hey.. Im sure thats what 99% of the groups say when you bomb them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom