Every Story has an End

Lac Desariel

Fledgling Freddie
Every story comes to an end, Some storys become legand, some myths, and others are forgotten.

My story is about to come to an end In this world of Dark age of Camelot. The story of Lac Desariel will continue and his jornal will contiune to be writen, Just not in this world where War rages bettwen Midgard Hibernia and Albion.

In my time I have made many Friends and as far as I know no enemys. Among these Friends I would like to pay a special thanks to Gregorian, Regtur, Outlaw, Zoyster, Herbal, Stormm and Linkblack
all of which have taken time out of gaming to chat, and all of which I consider great pal's in the gaming comunity.
I however know I cannot name all that I am sad to leave behind for fear I would miss some, and when I name friends It steams further than just my realm but to both mid and hib.

I have no doubt that the war will rage on with out me and Albion need not fear for the loss of a Relic Raid leader, for if im totaly honest Herbal was the brains behind each operation we carried out together.

I would like once again to wish all i knew on all 3 realms the very best, and Untill you meet Lac Desariel again, I will leave you with this video I was making but some how seamed right for now.

www.cyberspacesolutions.co.uk/daoc/movs/farewell.zip

on a personal Not, I dont not leave becasue of the game, because I love it, but i leave because while I am addicted to this game I will never progress in Life as I want to at the age i am of 28. Good Luck all. Be safe and play well.

Tilda

Good luck Lac, you always where a good friend and I enjoyed our morning groups together.
Hope you do well irl, and perhaps we'll meet again in WoW :)

:wub:
Tilda

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Farewell m8, you were a worthy adversary ;) Sad to see you go...

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Farewell and good luck :)
oh and thanks for the stuff you gave me to help my little cabby :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck out there in the big wide world :fluffle:

Chosen

Resident Freddy
oh and great movie :) kinda funny seeing that poor troll getting owned by 2fg+ GoLs ;)

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
ah, u ppl... there is other options then play 24/7, or nothing at all.. try to balance it a bit with real life... u can do both, u know :p

But its up to u, Good luck irl and have fun :cheers:

Lac Desariel

Fledgling Freddie
I tried the part time playing, and well its an adiction and to stop that you need to kick it :D

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
You bastid where is my goodbye :twak: wot about our farmer roundups :(

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Don't normally post in goodbye threads, but I'm genuinely sad to see you go Lac - you'll be missed.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
good luck in real life. I'm sure everyone will see you soon when you discover it really is a myth like we all believed.

before you go, what is the music on the video :confused: (it's driving me nuts!)

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
a great hero has fallen a massive blow for the realm and our guild :(

have posted a longer fairwell on our guild forums hope u read it mate

u will be missed and i will always remember the good times we had :wub:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
:( :( :( bye Lac. I'm gonna have a night off in honour, maybe :)

I..
but....
what about...
owffft

Gregorian

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
a great hero has fallen a massive blow for the realm and our guild :(

such sad truth herb :(

defo 1 of the best ppl i ve met online, ever.
take care and GL irl Lac, u will be missed :(

Lude.GimPy Theur

Fledgling Freddie
Have never entered in a conversation with you and normally only say good bye to friends but an exception must be made to with the best of luck to you for the RL world, i know a lot would love to be able to do the same thing but dont have the strength.
We will miss one of our main simbles of Albion.Bys

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom