Every adventure has a beginning and an ending.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Infilly said:
One of the best or if not the best NS i have ever come across. In OF you were hated by everyone around just because you owned them basically. Goodluck with RL m8 and enjoy the things you do. Takecare and hopefully cya around some day.

Yeah i ownd alot of people back then, but i got ownd alot also by 9 sec dragonfang with purge down :puke: Then i had to run back 15 mins to get true sighted @ amg by 20 scouts.

I bashed 3 keyboards to shit in 2 years when i had to run to emain :sex:

But it was worth it mostly, really wish they gave us back old frontiers, i got rr10 in old frontiers with fun, but i got rr11 in new frontiers and i really disliked it but i wanted to get to rr11.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Never quite got the reasoning for you always doing /rude at me, in DF etc.

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
BB cyclodia ... Legendary Nightshade tbh ... everytime i think of nightshades, ur name comes up..

Best of luck with irl :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
BB wankstain,

always a pleasure to have fought against you. Defo one of the top stealthers in this game.
Take care dude!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Lol just got an email they auto renewed my account ffs :mad:
I had turned it off last week!! have to call my cc company to block the crap :p
Aint gonna pay for 6 months when i cant play more then 1 hour a week :touch:

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Good bye mate. I'm still enjoying your videos ;) Have fun.

Galid

Loyal Freddie
Dutch_NS said:
I found my other great duo partner galid, we had some great fun killing the mids with his bard bot hided in mmg or amg hehe great fun was that m8.

Best times ingame ever. loved our duo bk in the day, for several months we where making top rps, better than any other duo out there =)

U will be greatly missed. one of the ppl i respecs most in this game. great player and a even better friend. Bye Dennis... i'll still be spamming ya on msn =)

gl with whats next !

Galid

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Gah...just when i think to renew subs for a month or 3 another "oldtimer" leaves

I curse you for forgetting me in DVE btw :p

Good thing you keep the account(s) so you can renew subs when you feel like it
I've been in & out of the game a couple of times last year (or more?)...max subs i take are 3 months, but been away 5-6 months again now.

Have fun in whatever you do...you will have loads of "free" time now :)

You'll see hehe

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
tazzbe said:
Gah...just when i think to renew subs for a month or 3 another "oldtimer" leaves

I curse you for forgetting me in DVE btw :p

Good thing you keep the account(s) so you can renew subs when you feel like it
I've been in & out of the game a couple of times last year (or more?)...max subs i take are 3 months, but been away 5-6 months again now.

Have fun in whatever you do...you will have loads of "free" time now :)

You'll see hehe

Sorry sjat hoe kon ik jouw vergeten :sex: hehehe

Weet nog dat je die scout aan het lvlen was in SP ik was toen met mijn bg inf bezig hehe :p

Not much free time anymore just finished school and need to find a job now and start working fulltime blehhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom