Every adventure has a beginning and an ending.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
My adventure started in euro beta on albion where i join the dutch guild "Defectu Virium" Had some fun with my armsman, and tried a cleric.
When the server went live, i played my cleric Winfox. Had fun lvlinging with khalen,kcinimodus,phrenesis,kozmoz,milky,dordanov,sollers,matje,stekeltje,edge and ofcouse my biatch sniper xDDD and all others i lvld with.

Well got bored with albion, so i moved to mid/pryd and lvld my shadowblade there Cyclonia, had some really good fun there.Me and snornig and zerky kicked some ass on pryd hehe "doublefrost4tehwin" such fun hitting infs for 400+ dam :)

Well the 1.62 nerf kinda pissed me off so i deleted alb, (still regret not making an inf there) and moved to hib and started lvling my buffbot in an exp group with tankster,freppe, and the other people i forgot the name abit soz guys :p we had some great fun and even did abit of rvr with our group when we hit 50.

Well but the main reason was to get a buffbot for my new char, the Nightshade aka Cyclodia, after getting a nice inventation from the guild Eel, i went to cursed forest and started my powerlvling, after hitting lvl 50 i made my template and off to rvr and start pwning :)

After walking abit in odin the first few runs i grouped with Iphis, and we started playing everyday almost in a duo to kick some ars in Emain!!
Later when iphis took a little break and started his inf on pryd, i found my other great duo partner galid, we had some great fun killing the mids with his bard bot hided in mmg or amg hehe great fun was that m8.

My goal was always to be the Nightshade with the most realmpoints on excal and get rr10. Well i even got rr11, i wanted to quit then but had still to much fun but all things come to an end.

I wish i could stay and play, but i got so less time lately and the zergs etc dont make it fun either, well i got rr11 and thats what i wanted to get.

Im gonna end this post now, with some thx to all people i played with in the last 4+ years, it was some great fun guys i wish i could name you all but i would be typing a long time then.

Friends and Enemies Farewell!!!!

Cyclodia over and :(

(i wont sell the account on ebay i might renew and drop in a few times but i wont be playing active anymore)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
laters amigo, you were a nice guy and a deadly shade. always smiling looking on the brightside.

/salute

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Argghhh Hibernia's greatest shade ever lays down his weapons once and for all :( A sad day indeed! Was always fun chatting with you mate ! Shame we never got that SB team done in the end :(

Best of wishes for the real world mate!

Aweee, cyclo wtf what about our minstrel infil duo^^?

Ah well not surprised ur quitting, i have,m and live servers just aint the same anymore - too much knew crap implented, and too many oldies quited :<

Pop on msn once in a while and say hello imo...:)

/hug

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
ach vele zulle blij zijn, maar ge kent de zagerkes eh
anyhow hf irl, if u're near antwerp lemme know :p

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
fair well Cyclodia, if ever u wanted to set a goal for making a NS ur name popped up ;)
good luck irl :drink:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
cya around cyclodia pretty sure i ran into ur ns a few times in of, and iirc went you in nemesis on mid :)

epoxy

Fledgling Freddie
kicked my arse lots of times. fun with the challange sometimes just to much ,
have fun irl .

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Sad thing to hear Cyclodia mate, been a fan of your NS for a long time and the few times that I've chatted with you made you seem like a very nice person.

I hope real life will be rewarding for you, may you be happy in whatever you do next :fluffle:

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Shame to see you go, best times I had in the game where the days in OF grouping with you and that gimpy bait snornig ;) Good luck in the future

/zerky

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Remember watching you being taxied into emain once by some vengeance bard in old frontiers lol - you were always the one solo guy running without speed to Macha :p

Nice guy and helluva player -

take care m8 :)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
u was the Nightmare of Albion.
Much people hated u, there was times as u created long discusions on our ally chat, i doesnt want talk about the QQ u created in emain cg, or i could fill dozen of pages

OMG people hated u, just because u was like u was.
At some point, i doesnt remember well when, i decided not 2 add on u anymore, u kicked peoples ass i didnt like.
After i started duo with Wiro a some kind strange relation started between us. It was great times. Even ur videos was fun 2 watch. But ur music joice, in every movie u made u used God is a Girl.
So i decided to remix ur 4th movie, i edited the music, took three songs from Nightwish, Wishmaster (was bad joice), Kinslayer and Nightquest. I called ur Movie Cycremix and asked Aqe if he could host it on his ftp server, he asked me why i did that, and the only answer i had was, because the kind of the music fit best to u.

so ill come to an end, all in all u become famous, Nr1 NS on Excal and the much hated mofo around, but i think u wanted it :)

I wish u best luck and have fun whatever u do next, in rl or in another MMORG

PS:

i still dont get it why i got attacked by u 2 times :twak: :sex:

btw

found this screeny here

hibchat10ty.jpg

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
BB m8:) remember you from the time you were still in Eel with us mostly, and you managed to make a good name for urself in hib. Have fun in rl and take care.
over and out

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Sad to see you go m8 :)

Defo one of the best Ns's that ever ganked me on my gimpy inf.

wishing you the best luck IRl, hope you will find what your looking for .

/Infiltrating

Everz

FH is my second home
One of the best m8, remember seeing your spam as a wee chanter, enjoy rl m8y.

ShadowFighter

Fledgling Freddie
Have fun irl m8

You were the hardest NS ever met. U were kicking my palies ass even when i had FH,IP and purge in old frontiers :eek7:

Shar_Reloaded_Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
LoL xD

Like u ever quit, even IRL, u ask ppl>> do u want to make a bonedancer, warlock, or spiritmaster?

imo, its sick, so, will see u in a month or 2 lol, after u bought that gay Golf IV lol, wannaB me xD

GL etc, <3 the duo's we had xD

slettebak :p

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Although my primary focus hasn't always been rvr, I remember you owned me on several occasions on different chars since classic. All the best to you in real life. Now go achieve your goals there:)

Infilly

Fledgling Freddie
One of the best or if not the best NS i have ever come across. In OF you were hated by everyone around just because you owned them basically. Goodluck with RL m8 and enjoy the things you do. Takecare and hopefully cya around some day.

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Shar_Reloaded_Ranger said:
LoL xD

Like u ever quit, even IRL, u ask ppl>> do u want to make a bonedancer, warlock, or spiritmaster?

imo, its sick, so, will see u in a month or 2 lol, after u bought that gay Golf IV lol, wannaB me xD

GL etc, <3 the duo's we had xD

slettebak :p

Yeah its fun to tease your gf with questions like: what do you think is better a bonedancer or a warlock? :p
She should take the example from my gf who i got to play a friar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom