Everton vs. Liverpool

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Hope Everton win, just because I hate Liverpool. :) Even if Liverpool do win I doubt they'd take 4th spot.

Gray

FH is my second home
Shoot, looks like we're not doing so well...

Hope the second half is better, but i very very much doubt we are able to score two goals ;(

I bet the Liverpool fans LOVE Gerrard now, after pretty much doubting him for a good few months

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Can't really say Liverpool didn't deserve it, especially with those injuries. Baros is complete shite though.

Gray

FH is my second home
Was only listening to it, for fucksake, i wish the BBC should get their arse into gear and figure its not good to have 2 fucking Liverpool-fans being commentator (Alan Green/Mark Lawro) i mean, ffs, the whole of the second half was filled with them moaning about Everton's play, moaning at every tackle Fergie did, and generally claiming we was just lucky.

Wankers.

I guess that freekick where they scored fucked us over somewhat, but with all the injuries and Baros today, they are gonna be in so much trouble against Bolton

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I know what you mean about there bias, gets on your tits on MOTD too, but in all fairness Everton did play rather boring. They did absolutely nothing in the first 70 minutes and there only chances were created towards the end by hoofing it up to big Dunc so he could wrestle someone to the ground and try and get a header. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom