Everton vs. Liverpool

Gray

FH is my second home
Looking forward muchly to this game, have been really impressed with our form lately and im hoping we get one over on the shitty reds. Where Everton have been playing well, Liverpool have been faultering, hopefully we can capitalise on that with a nice victory.

I browse the BBC 606 boards, and them reds are so full of themselves, when something is said all we hear is "in the past...." "in the past...." Wha? What does the past have to do with it, we're playing exceptionally well (Unlike in the past) and Liverpool are playing exceptionally shite (ok.. ok.. Theyve been shite for years, but a bit better than Everton).

The tides can turn, i expect us to win 2-1, with Liverpools injuries at the moment, probably the best time. No doubt im gonna see Baros diving around like a lemon, heres to hoping some of their players get sent off!

I feel this season we can get into Europe, im hoping Liverpool get soundly snotted on Wednesday, but heres to hoping. If we can get a few players in, which i know we've been linked too, i dont see where we can go wrong. Get Graveson to sign new contract, and sorted!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I hope Everton win, I'm enjoying the shift in power in football now, in my eyes it used to be Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool as the top 5 or so sides, but now its more like Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Everton, Middlesborough, Bolton. Oh, and break Mellors legs for us will ya, fucking last minute goal.

Marc

FH is my second home
Everton all the way. Our midfield of carsley, Graveson and Cahil are THE form midfielders of the premiership.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
I hope Everton win just because of my abject loathing of the Evil Anfiled Empire :flame:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Everton all the way. Our midfield of carsley, Graveson and Cahil are THE form midfielders of the premiership.

Yep graveson been great for us, i am very happy how well we been doing, i reckon will we beat liverpool but it will be close.Liverpool just haven't seem to be as good as they have been in the past few seasons.

I think 2-1 to us too.

Marc

FH is my second home
Sycho said:
Yep graveson been great for us, i am very happy how well we been doing, i reckon will we beat liverpool but it will be close.Liverpool just haven't seem to be as good as they have been in the past few seasons.

I think 2-1 to us too.

Only problem I can see though, is the fact its liverpool. Our arses always go, when we play them :(

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Only problem I can see though, is the fact its liverpool. Our arses always go, when we play them :(

No owen to dive for them this time though xD

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
Liverpool 3 - 1 Olympiakos
Pongolle Rivaldo
Mellor
Gerrard

Heh, the evil anfield empire marches into the next round. ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
tbh i hope liverpool do well so Gerrard stays, id hate him to go to chelsea

Yardoa

Fledgling Freddie
Liverpool are shit! and the fans are so fickle!
when they win the fans come out with we are back!
if they lose its sack the manager!

i hope Everton beat them, also i hope they draw barcelona in CL and get knocked out!

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
Its not really the fans that come out with all the mud-slinging. Just some overgrown kids, they really bore me to tears.

But then again...
I hope Everton and Liverpool qulify for CL this year, and keep the manks out. I can tell there are some MUFC supporters in this thread, I can sense the shame. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Both Liverpool and Everton fans are the best in the league imo. They are probably the most passionate fans in the world

Marc

FH is my second home
Derik said:
Its not really the fans that come out with all the mud-slinging. Just some overgrown kids, they really bore me to tears.

But then again...
I hope Everton and Liverpool qulify for CL this year, and keep the manks out. I can tell there are some MUFC supporters in this thread, I can sense the shame. :)

United are an average team now and thats a fact. They fucked up by buying second rate players like Smith, Saha, Djemba-Djemba and Klerberson whilst the big guns of europe are out looking for the biggest players. Missing out on Ronaldhino hurt them the most.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
1-0

Quick a suprising result to me tbh, i was expecting a draw.

Gray

FH is my second home
I got bollocked for havin the BBC site in the background :( *sniff*

Altho someone told me Everton had scored, heheheeh :D I seen a shower of red shirts all pissed off. oh what fun. :D

Second place here we come

Marc

FH is my second home
Run run,
Whoever you maybe,
We are the famous EFC,
And we dont give a fuck,
Whoever you may be,
Cos we are the famous EFC

If I had the wings of a sparrow,
if I had the arse of a crow,
I would fly over Anfield tomorrow,
and shit on those bastards below below!
Shit on, shit on, shit on the bastrads below

Gray

FH is my second home
Im disliking how Everton are getting overlooked at every turn.

I heard that Sky Sports said today if Chelsea win, there will be an 8pt gap at the top of the league.

And also:

"Matthieu Flamini had a late penal appeal waved away before the final whistle which maintained Chelsea five-point Premiership lead over Arsenal."

Altho, i seem to see Everton still in 2nd place 4pts behind Chelsea...

*sigh*

Clown

Part of the furniture
To be honest though, who the fuck are Everton? :)

Marc

FH is my second home
We dont play anyone of note until we play chelsea in february!!

itcheh

Part of the furniture
TBH we've got to keep this run going into late Feb for anyone to start taking Everton seriously - but on current form I don't see why that can't be done.

When you look at the other teams in the Premiership, nobody seems to be playing with the consistency of Everton. Just got to keep it tight at the back and we've got a realistic chance of a top 4 finish.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Well done everton. :D

For me, the big dilemma for moyes is the transfer window. He has average players playing really well because of a brilliant team spirit. Does he risk damaging that by introducing new players?

Marc

FH is my second home
Robbie Keane inc!!

If not will have to make do with Beattie who in my opinion is wank

Tom

I am a FH squatter
David Moyes seems to be a master motivator. I've done around 5 Everton home games this season, and about 2 away games, and the two players that stand out for me are Graveson and Ferguson. Graveson is just brilliant, pushing the team forward at every opportunity, and he seems to be one of those players whom defenders are afraid of.

Give Moyes a bit of money this January, I reckon he'll buy 2-3 players, possibly in the midfield. I see no reason why they shouldn't have champion's league footy next season, at the expense of Liverpool.

Marc

FH is my second home
I dont think he will buy midfielders tbh. We have the form midfield of the premiership

Graveson
Cahill
Osman
Kilbane
Carsley

Hes gonna buy another striker and possibly a couple of defenders as Weir and stubbs will probably be leavin at end of season and Yobo is bein a prick, bitin the hand that feeds him

Gray

FH is my second home
Id really like to see Benny McCarthy and Robbie Keane in an Everton shirt, im none too sure if we can get McCarthy now, because Porto made it thru, but i can still wish :eek:

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Gray said:
Id really like to see Benny McCarthy and Robbie Keane in an Everton shirt, im none too sure if we can get McCarthy now, because Porto made it thru, but i can still wish :eek:
I don't think you'll see Keano in an Everton shirt either. Ever. Ever. Ever.

Besides he won't do the kind of running that you get from Marcus Bent, he likes the ball in to his feet, not 20 yards wide of him and chase around all afternoon like a dog the way Bent does for you :p

Gray

FH is my second home
Time of the year again!

Looking to get the double over them.. whooo! This seems to be a lot more of a critical stage, dont wanna mess up now...

Im at my B'day party tomorrow too, i mean ffs :/ But because its gonna be held in a pub, should be able to watch it on the big screen

*Winnar*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom