ever seen that video of a BD killing 5 albs ?

G

Groborthir

Originally posted by Xeanor
Ah, maybe that's why you make movies where you are so proud you killed a alb group! :)

That was with my zerker, fyi!

And no, I make movies because I like making movies and people like watching them. Primarily the people in my guild, and I don't think it's much fun making movies to my guildies where my guildies (and myself) get killed :)

Actually I'm working on an idea of a movie called "Sleep mode" or something, where I will show all the really lousy fights where we get killed! I'm currently looking for a proper soundtrack for it. :D

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Groborthir
That was with my zerker, fyi!

And no, I make movies because I like making movies and people like watching them. Primarily the people in my guild, and I don't think it's much fun making movies to my guildies where my guildies (and myself) get killed :)

Actually I'm working on an idea of a movie called "Sleep mode" or something, where I will show all the really lousy fights where we get killed! I'm currently looking for a proper soundtrack for it. :D

some random lullaby or maybe United state of whatever.

X

Xeanor

Banancockaren is one of the players who will never get any respect.

No respect from me to anyone who playes with him either, but that's just me, and I don't know who else.

N

)nick(

Yep, BO and banan are prydwen's version of RG on excal. Except for hannah he's good!

MM and warders thus far are the only decent opponents from midgard.

S

sharpbits

Originally posted by Falcon
Sharwyn's not in Eclipse.

I didn't say he was, but he's always with them innit. It was an eclipse group... stop being picky or i'll start throwing shoes.

F

Falcon

Wasn't an Eclipse group if Sharwyn's not in eclipse. It was 7 Eclipse people and 1 suicide squad person fyi :p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by sharpbits
I didn't say he was, but he's always with them innit. It was an eclipse group... stop being picky or i'll start throwing shoes.
Put the shoes down. And STEP AWAY FROM THE SHOES.

F

fafa

hrhr when there's a thread about BD, everything suddently heat up :D

S

sharpbits

<wings a pair of addidas towards falcon, but accidentally crowns Fafnir with the left foot>

R

rootin

I can't get onto that site. But if it's the same one iv'e seen its a BD on a French server who actually got banned...for using radar. About 2 min 10 into the vid some icons pop up ( only briefly ) on the bottom of the screen and in the process getting himslef kicked for cheatin.

D

Dook_Pug

Haven't had a proper Eclipse group in months.

3 or 4 Eclipse in group doesn't = Eclipse.

L

living

Ya BD's really need a nerf, dont even bother fighting against one on PVP, u've got better just by hitting sprint and try to get away (wich NEVER works) ..

Btw, why dident the sorc QC ae-mess? .. And why the fuck dont all the albs hit the same target? n00bs :)

S

SilverHood

my old thane could have killed those noobs :rolleyes:

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by mid_Efour
cry more noobs

like you did with necros ?

BD and cheater, can you get any more lame ? o_O

C

Cozak

Originally posted by old.Atrox
BD and cheater, can you get any more lame ? o_O

That would be called, Alb Zerg, a common accurance in Emain etc..

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by Cozak

I would say QQ, but I don't want te be a fucking retard.

C

Cozak

I would ask what QQ means but im probably expected to know..

X

Xeanor

Really,

Albs zerging is just some people doing RvR,

being a BD is lame,

cheating is totally lame,

so what's more lame?

Or you'd rather have the albzerg leave and everyone cheat?

stop the silly comments :p

C

Cozak

Originally posted by uma_thurman
WTF is that word, spelling noob?
wow your really really.. sad..
If you think being a BD is lame then why shouldnt zerging be lame, fine zerging is part of RvR but playing a BD in RvR is part of it also.

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by Cozak

haha did I hit a soft spot ?
relax m8 a cheating Thane are as lame as a cheating BD

K

kameh

Another constructive Barrysworld thread. Main post, 2 or 3 posts by people talking about the topic then the whiners appear and the name calling begins.

Christ people get a grip.

:rolleyes: ITS ONLY A GAME :rolleyes:

Bet the cheat only got a few days ban if even that.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by amazingsteve
aye, Instafuckeren is hard to beat. but his IQ is <10 :eek:

killed him with a good merc within my stun duration near apk once, my screen froze for 2 seconds from all the buffs that dropped :p

T

Tafaya Anathas

Mids know BDs are overpowered, hibs know BDs are overpowered, albs know BDs are overpowered, only Mythic doesn't know.

G

Groborthir

Read my signature very closely, you tossers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom