ever seen that video of a BD killing 5 albs ?

F

fafa

garga2000.free.fr/up/sedrik.wmv

edit- can't past url :S add http:// before the address. oh yea first part of video is kinda boring ... just easy kills for a bd ... but last fight is quite nice.

G

Groborthir

If he quickcasted a final lifedrain he would have killed them all. :)

(FYI, the albs played so foolishly, they probably deserved to get farmed like that ...) :D

C

Cami

Originally posted by Groborthir
If he quickcasted a final lifedrain he would have killed them all. :)

(FYI, the albs played so foolishly, they probably deserved to get farmed like that ...) :D

I said that the first time it was posted :rolleyes:

G

Gamah

Reminds me of the time bananplockbuffen came after PE just killed fg + adds and killed the remaining 6 of us oO

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Gamah
Reminds me of the time bananplockbuffen came after PE just killed fg + adds and killed the remaining 6 of us oO
Well you even die to a unbuffed thane :p

U

uma_thurman

The pisser is that any BD can play foolishly and still win, that's what fucks many off.

<edit> just watched it now :(

It makes sad viewing that a "caster" has the cheek to run so close to some tanks and begin nuking. All other casters have to be at least 1500 range to at least have a chance against tanks.

Then the troll goes toe-to-toe with staff and spamming debuff and LT. Any even fight between 2 meleers would have both near death towards the end of the fight, but the BD has pretty much 100% health in all the skirmishes except when he is OOP in the last fight.

Granted the targets were low RR, but you expect the troll to be at least half-damaged if he plays like a meleer.

Finally, the reaver looked like he used his RA to kill the commander pet and get some life back. He'd probably lose without this.

I wish all other casters i the game could do the damage output that guy was doing.

Another thing: why are the healer pets uninterruptable? I saw a tank screaming the other day as his slam didn't stop a healer pet.

BDs *know* they are overpowered; that's why they make bragging videos like this and wear pointy-hats saying "come get me!".

Working as intended :)

A

amazingsteve

aye, Instafuckeren is hard to beat. but his IQ is <10 :eek:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by morcheeba
garga2000.free.fr/up/sedrik.wmv

edit- can't past url :S add http:// before the address. oh yea first part of video is kinda boring ... just easy kills for a bd ... but last fight is quite nice.

Yes, he's using radar. Is a thread on VNBoards about it. Someone recognized a blink in the bottom of the screen as a well-known radar program.

Doesnt change the fact that those Albs seriously sucked :p

G

Groborthir

Aw man, I was afraid we BD's weren't proclaimed FOTM and the object of very strong whines (I believe the flavour of the month whine has the savage targeted this month), but I can see it's all latent and ready to burst! Makes me so emotional ...

Please, whine more, nothing feels better than to farm the likes of you and five minutes later come here to see how you cry your hearts out :D

G

gurki

pause the video at 2:06 if i remember correctly
Nice liddul bar he has there

U

uma_thurman

Please, whine more, nothing feels better than to farm the likes of you and five minutes later come here to see how you cry your hearts out :D

Hehe like farming gimp shadowblades and their buffbots in DF and watching them spam /rude before falling in a pool of blood :)

Hope you enjoyed chasing ghosts :)

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by gurki
pause the video at 2:06 if i remember correctly
Nice liddul bar he has there

I got it around 2:01.

How dumb is this BD!? :) I hope he got banned.

If I ALT + PRINTSCREEN, where does the file end up? I'll post the piccy here if I can get it.

X

Xeanor

mmmh maybe that's why noone has any respect for BDs ^^

N

np-insane

he is using daoc unleashed for sure :) Get him banned imo

E

Eva

He've been banned for a while I think as the movie clip is rather old ( I've had it for 1 - 2 months )

S

sharpbits

I watched Banaplockaren kill 6 or 7 members of eclipse... i was dead but was amazing to watch...

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by Xeanor
mmmh maybe that's why noone has any respect for BDs ^^

Yeah totally agree. Too many BDs gloat like the example above.

If these BDs profess to having some skill then let's see them try to get all their RPs with another class. For example, I'm gonna love handing Groborthira's arse to her on a plate several times when she hits 50. Still, seeing the shaman powering her today was a bad sign...I hope she won't run with a buffbot.

U

uma_thurman

Originally posted by sharpbits
I watched Banaplockaren kill 6 or 7 members of eclipse... i was dead but was amazing to watch...

Yeah it's amazing to see a full augmentation shaman put all those red buffs on those BD pets. Takes some real skill that does :)

S

sharpbits

I didnt mind... they violated me horribly so i was happy to see them die :(

D

Dook_Pug

Originally posted by sharpbits

Uh, sure...

B

Big-G-

lol making a video of his uberness.. whilst running hack programs
no wonder hes a BD ^^
all the other trainers said 'youre not intelligent enough to join this house, go find the bd trainer!'

A

Arnor

seen half the flick so far, and damn how many noobs he's fighting :'(

that reaver shouldve wtfpwned him sooooooo e-z

edit: fuck me, im rolling on a french server :D

S

sharpbits

I think he meant PE :)

No i meant Eclipse, they killed our group apart from our healer who had given banan the top Power regen. He went running away from Sharwyn, then banan killed almost all of the eclipse grp before dying himself.

This was about 5 weeks ago i thinks.

X

Xeanor

How odd, I don't play a computer game to gain respect, I play it to have fun ... How peculiar! If you can't respect that, shame on you :)

Ah, maybe that's why you make movies where you are so proud you killed a alb group! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom