Event

Aada

Part of the furniture
Quite a few chicks in the guild actually but i don't cream my own arsehole at the thought of chicks in the guild like some

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a few chicks in the guild actually but i don't cream my own arsehole at the thought of chicks in the guild like some

Aslong as Lady from denmark aint a chick.. she is a fat 40+ years old lady :)

So what are u doing in TSK when u dont want to zerg ? :) Then u dont rvr with your guild ? :)

Maybe there for the pve help as so many others ? :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I might join TSK on my lvl50s just to have someone to talk to when I log on my mid chars :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm starting to think the same.. First they take away my random spam thread and then delete OT

It's like Holocaust, just only for me :(

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Im in the TSK alliance but it seems theres only me left in my guild :(

Aada

Part of the furniture
Aslong as Lady from denmark aint a chick.. she is a fat 40+ years old lady :)

So what are u doing in TSK when u dont want to zerg ? :) Then u dont rvr with your guild ? :)

Maybe there for the pve help as so many others ? :)

TSK is a very friendly guild they don't just zerg 8 mans are run all the time but at the moment i'm playing my SB and grp with guildie Shadowblades when we all get pissed off at the alb/hib stealth zerg, if i'm on my SB though i'd rather solo.

I couldn't have wished to be in a better guild when i came back to this game 5 or 6 weeks ago and without it i'm not sure i would even still be giving EA my subs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom