Event

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
how many players can you fit in Thid? if everyone from NF goes to Thid, thats going to be quite crowded! Bomb group anyone? :p

bainteor

Banned
Damn it. I wish I was not working - otherwise it would be amazing to play my Thidranki characters in the closest zone to OF Emain we will ever get. As well as the fact that, as the above poster mentioned, it will be absolutely hilarious to see all the level 50s crammed into Thidranki.

A great dissapointment, will you do some fraps for me Logi?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Respecced full mana, MoM9, WP9, Aug Int9, should be fun with 3 relics... :cheers:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Too damn zergy :s

It's always like that, was the same crap when 50s could go Cathal Valley.
It's beyond useless. :p Everyone lags when you have 200+ people from each realm crammed into one small place. ;)

Logi

Part of the furniture
im having fun with my trio/duo :p

Logi

Part of the furniture
my partners had to go :( anyone got a grp? :eek:

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Aoe dot, aoe dd, aoe dot, aoe dd, aoe dot, aoe dd

Everz

FH is my second home
Why thid.. why not Leirvik or another unused BG?

Mythic fail yet again.

Logi

Part of the furniture

im not playing 24 atm though, ripping stuff on my menta in thid 50 :p good chance to get some rps relatively easy lol

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Wizard i nearsighted gets instacured and i see 3 bolts coming my way and before they hit he dd's me, do i call for heals no i just yell on vent "Oh no"! :p

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Give event with rp bonus instead!

Thidranki with like 100+ on each realm is pure failure, to laggy to small area failmode

Logi

Part of the furniture
Damn it. I wish I was not working - otherwise it would be amazing to play my Thidranki characters in the closest zone to OF Emain we will ever get. As well as the fact that, as the above poster mentioned, it will be absolutely hilarious to see all the level 50s crammed into Thidranki.

kk, frapsed some parts in CV for you, we decided to check it for fun, but the zones shit for lvl 20-24.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Went back to a solo spec and was actually fun lurking about underwater etc...however zergy it is, it's not zergy like that first time cathal valley opened and there's not really huge stacks of players, leeching with aoe dots is pretty mediocre rps. And some dots were ticking 300+ with the relics and crits.

Random delay on everything is pretty shit as well.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Went back to a solo spec and was actually fun lurking about underwater etc...however zergy it is, it's not zergy like that first time cathal valley opened and there's not really huge stacks of players, leeching with aoe dots is pretty mediocre rps. And some dots were ticking 300+ with the relics and crits.

Random delay on everything is pretty shit as well.

all I can say is that this event is the reason that some people are rr11-13 on ywain.

if you want mindless zerging go here :|

I saw quite a lot of 5/10 rated players making 50-100k in 2-3 hours last night and on a normal nf run they'd be lucky to hit 10-20k

silly event rly

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
all I can say is that this event is the reason that some people are rr11-13 on ywain.

I saw quite a lot of 5/10 rated players making 50-100k in 2-3 hours last night and on a normal nf run they'd be lucky to hit 10-20k

silly event rly

Just a brief example ... 9 Deaths 430 Kills 51,827 RPS made
Compared to ..... 11 deaths 250 kills 53,473 RPS made

altho it has to be said with the zergers in thid nf was alot better action than it normally is

Maeloch

Part of the furniture

silly event rly

You'll get some clowns who'll play 18hrs a day all weekend just cos the event is running and get 3mil rps at the end of it. But, they prolly get 3mils rps a week in the labby without it anyhow.

It's a bit of a change, alright for a weekend or few hours, but then gets boring. Hope they run it again somepoint, I'm away all weekend :( The action might be not be too zergy off-peak like Saturday afternoon anyhow.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
You'll get some clowns who'll play 18hrs a day all weekend just cos the event is running and get 3mil rps at the end of it. But, they prolly get 3mils rps a week in the labby without it anyhow.

It's a bit of a change, alright for a weekend or few hours, but then gets boring. Hope they run it again somepoint, I'm away all weekend :( The action might be not be too zergy off-peak like Saturday afternoon anyhow.

shame you're away for the weekend mael as you'd do really well in NF atm

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Wizard i nearsighted gets instacured and i see 3 bolts coming my way and before they hit he dd's me, do i call for heals no i just yell on vent "Oh no"! :p

"Oh shit" corrected for truth!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
This shit is outrageous for ppl who actually earned their Rps.
Leveling field for easy moders called "Event" :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
This shit is outrageous for ppl who actually earned their Rps.
Leveling field for easy moders called "Event" :p

its shit, its just another facility for zerging like cocks, thus creating the illusion that people are good players based on the rp/hour stat etc

Logi

Part of the furniture
its shit, its just another facility for zerging like cocks, thus creating the illusion that people are good players based on the rp/hour stat etc

lies! my irs was only like 2300 :<

Aada

Part of the furniture
It was fun for a couple of hours but there was no sense of reward. Ofc I'm solo and getting banged by a rp horny zerg who want their rp quota for the day got old. I prefer NF but for a quick rvr fix it was good.

old.Eyez

Can't get enough of FH
It was fun for a couple of hours but there was no sense of reward. Ofc I'm solo and getting banged by a rp horny zerg who want their rp quota for the day got old. I prefer NF but for a quick rvr fix it was good.

Aint u in TSK ? and solo sounds wrong when u are in that zerg guild :) Or was Kaptkent not on ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom