EVE - The NC is dead. yes, its finally happened

Marc

FH is my second home
It's come to light in the last 5 months before the invasion morsus mihi sold 10 titans and 20 supercaps to the Russians and zero to the nc, even though the nc were begging to buy them. When questioned why, head mm fc imperian stated "because we made 140b profit on them, if we had sold them to our friends we would have only made half of that"

Lol

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It's come to light in the last 5 months before the invasion morsus mihi sold 10 titans and 20 supercaps to the Russians and zero to the nc, even though the nc were begging to buy them. When questioned why, head mm fc imperian stated "because we made 140b profit on them, if we had sold them to our friends we would have only made half of that"

Lol

it really does model real life doesnt it, its uncanny

Marc

FH is my second home
it really does model real life doesnt it, its uncanny

No other game can touch it in that respect. It's amazing the stuff that goes on within the game, especially the politics

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Well no wonder the russians can afford it and they can pay better than anyone thanks to bot income.

The main chokes in supercaps are the blueprints and production time. Buying them is much easier than making them

Those that play fair are always dealt the most shitty hand in EVE. Small alliances struggling on member donations and per-corp taxes. Compare that to bot havens and technetium moon hoarders. If they want to create cohesive and well run coaliation of fleets, then resources need to be shared.

Marc

FH is my second home
So we raped ANOTHER "LeetPVP" coalition fleet last night and guess how we did it? No, wasnt having a fleet of uber high SP pilots. It was down to one guy. Kannon. Who has been playing the game for less than 4 weeks. He was out and about scouting and came across a titan on D Scan. Warped to the hostile pos just as the hostile fleet was warping to it. He was able to give numbers, fleet composition and names. With this info, we were able to set up our fleet accordingly and were waiting for them to jump in from the titan were they were met by the power of our maelstrom alpha strikes.

By the way, the russians are mighty pissed now. Some guy from AAA (against all authorities) infiltrated their supercap building corp and aborted close to 400billion worth of titans and supercaps in production lol. This is good news for us as I cant see them backing up the "LeetPVP" coalition and instead will be attacking AAA space.

Marc

FH is my second home
Well no wonder the russians can afford it and they can pay better than anyone thanks to bot income.

The main chokes in supercaps are the blueprints and production time. Buying them is much easier than making them

Those that play fair are always dealt the most shitty hand in EVE. Small alliances struggling on member donations and per-corp taxes. Compare that to bot havens and technetium moon hoarders. If they want to create cohesive and well run coaliation of fleets, then resources need to be shared.

Exactly. Which is how Goonswarm have been running their coalition for years. People thought the CFC (Clusterfuck Coalition) was part of the NC. It wasnt and is run differently. Its all about having fun and not taking it too seriously.

On the subject of goonswarm, isnt it funny that BOB (Raiden) are STILL trying to destroy them. They have been trying for half a decade. FIVE years! And in that time, Goonswarm have kicked them out of delve not once, but twice, disbaned their alliance THREE times and have repelled FIVE invasions, this will be the sixth. Its like an obsession for BOB lol

Marc

FH is my second home
Victory! Evoke/PL/Raiden/NC(DOT) etc all retreating home!

Punishment, the system with your stuff in should be safe again within a couple of weeks

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
argh stop it, you'll make me want to drag my fledgeling space cadet out of storage again, and then when I do I'll realise im one of the little guys pottering around shooting bandits and being dead law abiding :(

Marc

FH is my second home
You can come join my Corp/alliance. We are mostly uk people and have just been given loads of space cos unlike punishments alliance we stayed and fought :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
There much small ganging left in Eve?

I seem to remember I've got a Gallente recon pilot with about 16mil sp's floating around and I've not found my mojo with DAoC this time around. Think I left before the nano (and ergo gankerthron) nerf.

Marc

FH is my second home
Will we still be blue tho ?:p

Nope haha. Your alliance failscaded. Mittani pissed at you all but can you blame him? Soon as the shit hit the fan your alliance ran. Goons will now be holding EC. Mittani said his biggest mistake was giving you EC.

New Clusterfuck Coalition - Goons, Test, Gents, Convicted, Get off My Lawn, F-Con, Tactical Narcotics Team, Fatal Ascension and Important Internet Spaceship league. Will have to join one of them, can always join my alliance if you wanna get your shit out.

Marc

FH is my second home
There much small ganging left in Eve?

I seem to remember I've got a Gallente recon pilot with about 16mil sp's floating around and I've not found my mojo with DAoC this time around. Think I left before the nano (and ergo gankerthron) nerf.

Yeah, plenty of small ganging at the moment.

Marc

FH is my second home
Propoganda - How wars are won and lost in EVE

W3p1P.jpg

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Haha i have that crap version of stalingrad on dvd, i bought it as i thought it would be good but it was shit oh so shit

Marc

FH is my second home
Where is your shit located again? We are burning up Fade and Pure Blind at the moment so it might be safe now. If its not, it will be soon

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i-uu, prolly wont be resubbing for afew months blew 1bn subbing 3 accounts and only logged em in once :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Aye its safe, FA have it. You can resub for 4 hours for free

Marc

FH is my second home
Update for those interested

Morsus Mihi have now turned on us (the Clusterfuck coalition), by aligning themselves with the coalition that destroyed them (PL,Raiden etc). My hatred for MM gets bigger by the day.

PL/Raiden/Evoke/Northern Coalition (DOT) (the leet PvP coalition) tried to take our space, but because we (Goons/Test/FA/LAWN/Convicted etc, known as the Clusterfuck coalition) have deep rooted ties with the russians, the DRF didnt help them and as a consequence, the Leet PvP coalition was embarassed. They went straight for the headshot in VFK, rather than a proper campaign over a few months which of course, failed. It ended up with us maintaining 23/7 bubble camps around their POS's in VFK, trapping over 100 supercaps in the system. PL eventually paid us to let their supercaps out.

The leet PvP coalition and the Russians are now attacking the south, which includes Against All Authorities, Atlas, Stain, Coven etc. The south sent out an SOS to us to which Mittani's reply was "go fuck yourselves"

Supercap nerf confirmed for Winter. When this hits, the CLusterfuck coalition will reign supreme. Our sub cap fleets are second to none. Mittani has his FC team working on a new campaign. Its all shrouded in secrecy, but I can see us hitting Raiden (BoB) first and taking back tribute. Also, in a few weeks, EVE hits the japanese market, who will all be playing on tranquility. Dont ask me how, but Mitanni has already recruited thousands of japanese players to join the clusterfuck coalition. Say what you want about Goonswarm, but when it comes to politics, Mittani is head and shoulders above everyone. Propoganda wins wars in EVE and Mittani is the best at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom