Sex Eurovision

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
How fucking hot is Lena! Also following Charlie Brooker on twitter tonight is fantastic!

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
The German one you crazy fool, hotter than a hot thing sizzling on the sun she is.

On a side note, im lacking some mojo, first beers since I stopped smoking a week ago and Im really missing them right about now :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
The German one you crazy fool, hotter than a hot thing sizzling on the sun she is.

On a side note, im lacking some mojo, first beers since I stopped smoking a week ago and Im really missing them right about now :(

Hmpf, I thought the Slovenian was hotter :p

Didn't take much notice on the German

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
*pokes Lethul in eye*

You cant use them untill you learn to use them responsibly

Lethul

FH is my second home
The sand artist is the biggest talent in this competition btw :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
The Denmark song sounded like such a copy of another song. Anyone know which song it has borrowed 90% from? :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
quite worried, Ireland doing well atm.... they wont be able to afford to host the **** if they win they'll be coming for another hand out >< lol

Lethul

FH is my second home
Gawd, the "point presenters" from every country are so embarrassing :p (Poland being the worst so far)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well good luck for Sweden, still up for a double-win ;)

Finns are pretty much dead in the water.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Shame Borat is from neighbouring Khazakstan and not Azerbaijan, he would have made a great host for next year!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
im amazed how badly finland did not a bad song at all

and the Azerbaijan incest siblings won it i mean what the fuck :)

a lot less "political" voting this year compared to normal though (though it still amuses me that Denmark get 12 points from Iceland every year, Colonialism FTW)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
The Denmark song sounded like such a copy of another song. Anyone know which song it has borrowed 90% from? :)

its claimed thats its ripped from someone called future trance united's song called face 2 face , wich in turn supposedly is ripped from blümchen herz an herz :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive heard a lot of swedish bitching about the danish song, gifv link to copy :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Eurovision is like herpes; it keeps popping up every year and it really irritates.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Eurovision is like herpes; it keeps popping up every year and it really irritates.

Kinda like you then, but you pops up much more often! ;) i kid i kid!

what was the name of the "i kid i kid" dog? I liked him

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder if Bulgaria giving the UK 12 points had anything to do with the recent beheading story.

Helme

Resident Freddy
I will watch just for Germanys Lena, i would kiss her right on her face
Wished I could have watched for the same reason, but had to be elsewhere :(

c10Ni.gif

Ezteq

Queen of OT
The Italian entry was freekin brilliant!! I absolutely loved the quirky jazz! Made my one bottle of beer last for the whole night, taking sips when required for the drinking game, and the three countries I chose in the points game all did pretty well...there was also a whole bunch of yummy Eurototty to leer at, the greek (not stereo mike, the other one) was especially delicious imo hehe I actually started talking greek in a joey voice to him when he was singing rofl *drool*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom