Sex Eurovision

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I love it, and am not ashamed to admit it :)

the second semi final just finished (and it was much better than the first)

my three countries got through, Denmark, Finland and Ireland

we now have to witness the joy of JEDWARD being unleashed on the rest of Europe :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Us UK folk really dont see the point in the Eurovision song contest, its stupid and not taken seriously

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Actually i should say GB cause i dont know how the Irish feel about it, though i imagine its the same

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
GB and UK is the same thing both include northern ireland and exclude southern ireland

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Never watch the semis but always watch the final, the last couple of years have been relatively sane so I want some more camp mentalness this year pls!

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Jedward gonna win it.... but its a blatant rip off of Britney Spears - Womaniser

Wij

I am a FH squatter
GB and UK is the same thing both include northern ireland and exclude southern ireland

No, Great Britain is the largest island in the British Isles. The island of Ireland is the second largest. The UK is Great Britain + Northern Ireland. (adding in the smaller islands can confuse this picture slightly but the point still stands that GB != UK)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Everz

FH is my second home
Seriously?

I get ripped for a one off drink and Ormorof gets away with Eurovision watching?!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Seriously?

I get ripped for a one off drink and Ormorof gets away with Eurovision watching?!

We all watch eurovision. We all do... (gf had me sit next to her watching the semis)

images

Lethul

FH is my second home
I love it, and am not ashamed to admit it :)

the second semi final just finished (and it was much better than the first)

my three countries got through, Denmark, Finland and Ireland

we now have to witness the joy of JEDWARD being unleashed on the rest of Europe :)

I had the TV on yesterday, GF watched Eurovision and I watched Canada vs Russia :) Seriously, Jedward was amazingly annoying. At least the song was "decent" (womanizer as said!). But the twins were so agonizingly annoying I almost threw up. I hope they fail :(

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
i think we have just gone for the worst possible choice imaginable just to show what a farce we think eurovision is

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
We dont want to win it, how funny if we won this year and had to put the Eurovision on a month before the Olympics lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Plenty of biebers this year, with the regular weirdos, ass-shakers, boybands and save the worlders.

If Finland wins with that crap, i need to move.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
We dont want to win it, how funny if we won this year and had to put the Eurovision on a month before the Olympics lol

For that reason alone the rest of europe will vote for us to put us in a situation :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I will watch just for Germanys Lena, i would kiss her right on her face

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha I have never watched it before and tonight have my first ever eurovision party!!! I am actually a bit excited hehe thought I am on amoxycillan so not sure if I can drink but if not I'll just lower the general tone of the place and have fun watching everyone else play the drinking game :clap:

Also, I am interested to findout what a jedwood is, I keep hearing about it and have no idea what people are on about, I imagine a jedi-ent but think I am probably very wrong on that count Oo

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh my EQ, prepare a bucket for puking and put all the sharp things away.

Also a net and plexiglass infront of the TV couldn't hurt.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ez, you can drink but do not drink alot.

If you drink to much you will nulliify the drugs and likely have a bad reaction, a small amount is fine though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Will be watching and looking out for funny #eurovision tweets too :)

Beer, wine, curry, eurovision and netbook. If I can ninja a wank in too I'll be a happy man.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ez, you can drink but do not drink alot.

If you drink to much you will nulliify the drugs and likely have a bad reaction, a small amount is fine though.

ah ha lol many thanks! couple of shandy's it is then...luckily I can be stupid and foul mouthed without alcoholic assistance!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ninjawank= Best wank

Poopypokeywank is abit dodgy with someone in the next room

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Us UK folk really dont see the point in the Eurovision song contest, its stupid and not taken seriously

Aye, its funny for a few reasons as a brit I find

1) we fund the fucking thing (most of it iirc)

2) we automatically get accepted every year

3) we've done shit since twat face blair decided it'd be a good idea to rape iraq

4) we always send the most unworthy ***** possible

I still watch it with the wife like! as there is fuck all on TV these days :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
haha I have never watched it before and tonight have my first ever eurovision party!!! I am actually a bit excited hehe thought I am on amoxycillan so not sure if I can drink but if not I'll just lower the general tone of the place and have fun watching everyone else play the drinking game :clap:

Also, I am interested to findout what a jedwood is, I keep hearing about it and have no idea what people are on about, I imagine a jedi-ent but think I am probably very wrong on that count Oo

Ezzy i'm disappointed :( Jedward is a disease and it will rot your soul, rip out your finger nails whilst replacing them with bamboo... not to mention rape your ear.

:( I pray for your soul ezzy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom