Sex Eurovision

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
The Italian entry was freekin brilliant!! I absolutely loved the quirky jazz! Made my one bottle of beer last for the whole night, taking sips when required for the drinking game, and the three countries I chose in the points game all did pretty well...there was also a whole bunch of yummy Eurototty to leer at, the greek (not stereo mike, the other one) was especially delicious imo hehe I actually started talking greek in a joey voice to him when he was singing rofl *drool*

You were duped Ez, Amoxycillin doesn't react with alcohol at all so you could have had more drinks.

I liked the Spanish entry for it's up-beat cheese but to sing it in Spanish was never going to get them anywhere. Moldova of course should have won, me wants a hat like that. It was weird how a number of entries had people from the UK in them including of course the winner. The UK can claim the win by default without having to host it. Muhahahaha. :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The Eurovision Drinking Game

Goal of the Game: Get drunk

How to reach the goal:

- First off, one must always drink when home country recieves points. 1pt = 1 sip. 12pts = down a beer
- Secondly one needs to pick a second country to root for. One must pick the song he or she thinks is the best. Home country can be picked. If done so, one must drink double every time home country recieves points. Same rules apply as in the first rule. 1pt = 1 sip. 12pts = down a beer etc.
- The third rule is picking a dark-horse. The dark-horse is a country you can see winning, but probably won't. My dark-horse this year was Spain where others had Iceland, Germany etc.
- Once the second country and dark-horse has been chosen, it is not allowed to change countries. At all.

Needless to say with my support for Denmark and Sweden as my 2nd choice, I was hammered and have the worst headache atm, but it is tradition, we do it every year and we always have a good time.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
You were duped Ez, Amoxycillin doesn't react with alcohol at all so you could have had more drinks...

rofl no I really couldn't of, I was feeling rough as anything by the end of it all and just wanted my bed!!

...next year however I intend to get thoroughly arseholed :clap:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
rofl no I really couldn't of, I was feeling rough as anything by the end of it all and just wanted my bed!!

...next year however I intend to get thoroughly arseholed :clap:

Make sure you use lube, alot less chaffing.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
"I hereby condemn Eurovision and the countries votings." Would my statement look like, if i'd been prime minister or some such in Azerbaijan.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its to do with european broadcasting association (which is why Israel is in it :p ) membership not "geography" as far as i know :)

will be quite low attendance next year from "the west" i imagine, quite difficult to get to Azerbaijan :p

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Where was it staged, that set was amazing.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
it was a football pitch wasn;t it? I saw a bit of the transformation footage at the start was very impressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom