Football European Cup Final

Corran

Part of the furniture
grr, shame on tevez missing, such a good poacher normally. Would of killed the game.
Carrick should have put the shot either side of cech, not down his throat.
That said United are playing well, Ronaldo is doing a good job with evra in exposing Essien. If we keep that up then the result should go our way.

Chelsea, got the luck of the fecking irish :p shite shot, gets a lucky deflection, then they get lucky with the VDS slip. grrrr.

Great game, anyone that says it isnt just doesnt understand football. Man United have dominated the play mostly as the stats will show. Chelsea are always a threat though and we will have to be careful.

Game plan, keep exposing Chelsea's right hand side, it will pay dividends.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
but who was it that scored for chelski again ?
lucky ? well yes, but damn that boy has the nack for right place at the right time.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The ref has to stop the chelsea intimidation of the ref, couple of yellows cards to shut them up. Would be a shame to see a sending off because of it but Makelele needs to grow up.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Carrick could have taken another touch with that shot.

made right decision to hit it first time, stops cech setting himself, however as it was straight at him it didnt matter. hit first time to either side and cech wuoldnt got near it as wouldnt be able to push of the ground.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
The ref has to stop the chelsea intimidation of the ref, couple of yellows cards to shut them up. Would be a shame to see a sending off because of it but Makelele needs to grow up.

it's the CL final!?
ofc they are gonna be fired up, and maybe for a few abit over the edge,
but i think the ref is doing a great job tbh. and the yellow cards for scoels and makalele were exactly what was needed at the time.

But if the coaching staff dont get to maka, during the break I dout he'll finish the 90minutes before seeing red.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes its the CL final and they are fired up but is that an excuse to crowd around the referee every time the whistle blows?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Yes its the CL final and they are fired up but is that an excuse to crowd around the referee every time the whistle blows?

Every time I see 'em do that, I can't help but think the one gob-shit thats mouths off is saying "You disrespecting me?"

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
The Ref really should fucking do something about J.Cole

He screams in his face every single time he blows the whistle!

Edit: And sucks tuning in 30 mins into the game due to work stuff.

Missed Ronaldo's goal, and saw Chelsea's shit lucky wierd goal Oo

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Evra has been such a dickhead lately.

PS. Vidic is whining all the time aswell.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Ferdinand showed how a captain should handle a descision in the second half. Let the ref sort it out then went by himself and had a chat to put the teams point across

Not the 8 players in the ref's face as the player is still sliding in for the tackle. Guess Terry is a crap captain tho so can't expect anything else from him.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Ferdinand showed how a captain should handle a descision in the second half. Let the ref sort it out then went by himself and had a chat to put the teams point across

Not the 8 players in the ref's face as the player is still sliding in for the tackle. Guess Terry is a crap captain tho so can't expect anything else from him.

I agree, Ballack, J.Cole and Makalele are all over the ref. all the time, its getting tedious.

Ohh and the lineman was standing right in front of Hargreaves when he got that elbow in the face, but yet nothing... hmmm

Also wow that was close call for Man U again there 3 mins into OT ;)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
It doesn't matter whether it's 8 or 2 players. Some united players are doing exactly the same thing. It doesn't make them any better.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Ronaldo's done his usual big game thing again. Decent 10 mins in the first half and has now disappeared completely.

Thought Man Utd could have had 2 or 3 in the first half, but Chelsea have been far better since half time.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
lol Drogba.

Bags of talent, and a total spanner to boot.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Tevez is THE coolest player on the pitch (and also the best today)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Poor poor terry, couldnt fate have chosen someone els, :s
to slip at such a crucial moment :/
allas I'm more for man.U than chelsea and all that, but I have nothing but respec for lampard and terry

I feel for the guy

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Poor poor terry, couldnt fate have chosen someone els, :s
to slip at such a crucial moment :/

Luckily fate couldn't of chosen someone else.

Couldn't of happened to a more deserving piece of piss.
I believe it's called karma.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Luckily fate couldn't of chosen someone else.

Couldn't of happened to a more deserving piece of piss.
I believe it's called karma.

I guarantee he plays with more heart then any Liverpool player.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Could not believe Chel$ki have the guts to complain Man U playing the ball out and then pressing instead of passing to the keeper. When they did it earlier in the game and Terry himself did it vs Arsenal early this year they really are in there own little world.

I would rather the mancs won as its not another team that have won what we have not. Im glad Ronaldo missed and upset Anelka missed instead of Cole :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Gratz manure xD

Aye wish cole had missed it instead of anelka. But glad ronaldo missed after that fckign c**tish thing to do for a penalty.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
meh, shit way of deciding it but I think UTD deserved it.

lol at Drogba stupid ****.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I guarantee he plays with more heart then any Liverpool player.

That may be, what I saw 117 minutes into the match was a captain setting an example to his team by being the first into a brawl over nothing.

I can't think of any other captain i've seen in the premiership this season helping his players put on boxing gloves and not trying to difuse the situation. Until he changes that aspect of his game, i'll continue to have zero respect for him.

Himse

FH is my second home
Drogba is a sad fuck!

But shootouts are no way to solve a match, keep playing for golden goal imo.

fucking joke, i hate man utd and all the scum that follow them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom