European Beta starts with next push!

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
Blizzard don't really seem to give 2 fucks about Europe anyway :p

They did get about 10x more eurobeta signups than they expected to get, which would explain the delay. At least they take Europe a bit more serious now :p

Stekkerdoos

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, maybe they give 1 fuck about europe now ;)

But seriously, looking at the wow europe site, the authentication page is online, the eu beta forum seems to be ready (they probably only have to make the links to it). At least there is progress, i just wish they wouldnt keep saying "very soon now...", "probably then...", "start date is very close.." :(

Still hoping they will manage to make it this september, even tho it's not very likely i'll get in.

Now where did i leave that tauren costume ??

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Here's somewhat of an update :p

54-euroForums.gif

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
The European sites were down for ages last night also, should be near.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
And more:

Blizzard Downloader Test
<Blizzard>Ryann said:
As you know, the World of Warcraft European beta test is just around the corner and we’re now in our final stages of preparation. Whilst we plan to have several ways available to distribute files to everyone, our primary method will be through the Blizzard Downloader program, which uses BitTorrent technology.

Alex

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, if it starts tomorrow they kept their promise to begin at the end of september.

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
This reminds me a bit of the Diablo .10 patch, it was always around the corner, but when it did finally come, most of us had quit the game long since..

But still, checking my mail every 2 hours. People would think I would have learned my lesson by now :(

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom