News Euromillions £112 million next week!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Rolled over, silly money next time. :D Get your money on!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Someone in england always wins the big one. Worth £2 imo!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
so like 10 million isnt enough for you you have to wait till its 112 to play ...

oh and the odds are still the same how ever much the jackpot is and the fact the jackpot is 112 mil just shows that

Lotterys are a tax on the poor to give them hope for a better life without having to give them anything ..

Best of luck if you buy a ticket but its still a mugs game

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
so like 10 million isnt enough for you you have to wait till its 112 to play ...

oh and the odds are still the same how ever much the jackpot is and the fact the jackpot is 112 mil just shows that

Lotterys are a tax on the poor to give them hope for a better life without having to give them anything ..

Best of luck if you buy a ticket but its still a mugs game

Lol no, I have the occasional dabble regardless of the prize these days, never used to play it at all because I never bloody win a thing. :D

Mugs game? Maybe, I won't argue with you because I do understand where you are coming from when you say that and too much of that money is siphoned off.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I don't see it as a mugs game. Its a harmless bit of fun. I have £4 on the EuroM when its over 100m, and I stick a quid on every Wed & Sat on the Lotto. Hardly a hard-core gambling problem. Its not as if I miss the £2 a week. And so what if you don't win? If you don't play you'll never win.

Spending all your wages down the bookies is a mugs game. £2 on the lottery is nothing

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i got £7.40 this fri for £2 not a bad return, ofc woulda preferred that £82m xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I actually calculated that it's more efficient to put money on lottery then not to do so, 52 weeks in a year and all you need is a couple of low level wins to even the odds and the possibility of actually breaking big is there.

Ofcourse you should use same numbers and remember to do it every week for it to work.

For example i've played the local lottery for free for the past 3 years(winnings bought the tickets).

I don't necessarily need the millions, just say, something like 75k to settle all debts, have some fun and pay rent for a year or two.

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Balls that means I didnt win £82 million this week, which FYI would be more than enough for me, still cant sniff at £112!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
you stand the same small chance of winning with random numbers as the same ones you use each week. There's nothing special about the numbers that get drawn. You stand an equal chance of winning if you picked 1,2,3,4,5,6. Of course, its unlikely, but quite possible (mathematically speaking)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's minimal, but same numbers popping up week after week is not plausible, so using static numbers has that advantage.

Remove one random variable if you will.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep tonight is huge, something like 1 in 500,000 chance on the millionaire raffle.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Their website is pretty much being DDOS'd right now. Horrible.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
could quid you quid fit quid any quid more quids in quid that quid sentence?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Euromillions is now closed for tonight. I bought my tickets in batches of 5 in various locations across the north-west in the last 4 days to spread out the raffle numbers. I'm not expecting to win anything, but if you don't play, you can't even have a chance of winning.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Same, 3 tickets over 3 days. Good luck to you all. :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You silly superstitious sods :)

bought my tickets in batches of 5 in various locations across the north-west in the last 4 days to spread out the raffle numbers
Same, 3 tickets over 3 days.

If you draw 1,2,3,4,5,6 it's the same odds as 20,30,40,41,42,43...

Anyway. Saw the thread, bought 3 tickets 'cause I'm sick of me and my family and friends not being disgustingly rich - and I'd like to fool myself that I've got a chance for an evening.

Perhaps even the whole weekend! - I doubt I'll check the tickets until Sunday :)

gohan

FH is my second home
You silly superstitious sods :)

If you draw 1,2,3,4,5,6 it's the same odds as 20,30,40,41,42,43...

Anyway. Saw the thread, bought 3 tickets 'cause I'm sick of me and my family and friends not being disgustingly rich - and I'd like to fool myself that I've got a chance for an evening.

Perhaps even the whole weekend! - I doubt I'll check the tickets until Sunday :)
I do this, I don't even know what my numbers re so at work tomorrow I can be like I COULD be a millionaire, it's like Schrodinger's cat xD

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I do this, I don't even know what my numbers re so at work tomorrow I can be like I COULD be a millionaire, it's like Schrodinger's cat xD
Except without the radioactive source and poison gas. :)
It isn't superstition, and it's not for the lucky dips themselves. It's for the Millionaire Raffle numbers.

gohan

FH is my second home
BUT what if you would have bought numbers 100750-100770 if you got them in one place, but instead you got 100750-100760 and 104987-104997 and the ticket that comes out is 100762...... your chance is still the same

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Not checking mine until tomorrow, if I won I would only stay awake all night and then fuck my weekend of celebrating up! :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Share it out. You know the rules. Or do the usual forfeit (stick your cock in the honey jar, pour a bowl of sugar over your head, run into the garden naked, whack a wasps nest with a cricket bat and shout "I fucking hate you wasps", and do a kung-fu pose waiting for them)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
veslck.jpg

25ouhs5.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You not putting the raffle numbers up then Lamp? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom