@Eul

Everz

FH is my second home
Hib community on ywain is non existant , alb/mid are ok though :D

This.

Makes playing druid horrible as no decent regulars to group with = no fun. After SCARY KIDS SCARING KIDS upped and left it was pretty much time up on the druid, shame.

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
Bet he hates me more I always get the good old rude spam.. Pop stealth lore oh look there goes Eul of the side of the bridge :) Still a top player though had some good fights... :cheers:

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Bet he hates me more I always get the good old rude spam.. Pop stealth lore oh look there goes Eul of the side of the bridge :) Still a top player though had some good fights... :cheers:

you'r an enemy so :p

Guyz Eul really is a very good guy.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Eul used to get spanked good and proper on a regular basis hehe :)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
every day that Eul is on, always a guy from alb/hib will log in Mid to tell bullshits in /region /a about him - probably he's nervous cause he lost 10 in a row.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Ooo people still around.

I'm in Australia at the moment get back in April might dust off my NS when I get back and get it to rr10

Eul was always a great guy to fight probably my favourite SB to fight against always solo and always fun had alot of respect for him when I played.

Eul I'll be back even if it's just to fight you one more time, will probably take me months to template my EU NS tho haven't played it since just after ToA came out I think.

Pio!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Ooo people still around.

I'm in Australia at the moment get back in April might dust off my NS when I get back and get it to rr10

Eul was always a great guy to fight probably my favourite SB to fight against always solo and always fun had alot of respect for him when I played.

Eul I'll be back even if it's just to fight you one more time, will probably take me months to template my EU NS tho haven't played it since just after ToA came out I think.

Pio!

Pierce is fotm again :D

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
i really want to see how many sec you will stand alive.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i really want to see how many sec you will stand alive.

I always have a nice fight with eul but his 10 or so astral weapons and LA mechanics being superior for both damage and procs to CD system means i nearly always lose trying to beat him at his own game , that being said i havent gotten to fight him as a proper castershade since and with the new rr5 changes i don't want to :D

4-5 nuking wizzies down from range is fun mind :clap:

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
At work having coffebreak and thought I would stop by here after (thinks... 2 years). Nothing to add really but remember Eul to be tough nut to crack and always fair.

Good luck all.

/hugz EUL.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
guyz Eul is by far the best sb atm on Ywain.

Also another one that thinks himself as the best one (Swinsky) very soon will be out in rvr again.

let's see ;)

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
guyz Eul is by far the best sb atm on Ywain.

Also another one that thinks himself as the best one (Swinsky) very soon will be out in rvr again.

let's see ;)

Isnt that the one that uses 3-4 Bots or something rediculous.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
pop purge and moc3 + new rr5 and the ns will be dead I reckon.. Haven't tested the new wizzie rr5 yet, but I can imagine that it would be hard for most melee classes to withstand that much dmg while the wizard also recieves an ablative

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
yes i think he uses 1 hastebot, 1 shammy, 1 bd (for abs) and 1 cave shammy (for dmg shield)

Oh Swinsky? afaik it's:

shammy (normal bot)
healer (haste/AF)
BD (abs)
cave shammy (dmg shield)
valk (DD proc)

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
omg he needs 10minutes only for buffing.

is that any kind of fun ?

Logi

Part of the furniture
and i still pwnt him on my NS!

then he brought moar hunters :<

Everz

FH is my second home
If anyone says Swinsky is good they deserve to be shot. Hes a tool, always has been, don't let the solo kills lie.

nysahtyk

Banned
If anyone says Swinsky is good they deserve to be shot. Hes a tool, always has been, don't let the solo kills lie.

Everz said:
The only title worth it's salt in thid in Lone Enforcer.. therein lies an absolute challenge to get.

I was under the impression that everyone who had lots of solo kills should automatically be respected as a skillfull player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom