@Eul

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
You are a good player but your emotes are just rediculous... and you have become very arrogant against your enemies... /laughing /rofling... you seem to have become and absolute cock on the rvr field.

Why all the emotes ?

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
You are a good player but your emotes are just rediculous... and you have become very arrogant against your enemies... /laughing /rofling... you seem to have become and absolute cock on the rvr field.

Why all the emotes ?

First of all I rarely read these forums anymore, if you have something to say go to VN if you aint afraid going there by the shitty reputation you already got.
I dont give a fuck what you or other idiots like you thinking of me, as far as I know, you and morons running with you are good for 2 things : 1. Stealthzerging 2. Coastguard leeching.
And for last thing, I suggest you go a buy a rr11 ns from ebay like you did with the infil so you might have any remote chance to kill someone while you are pretending to solo once in a while noob.
Sure I'm arrogant against skill less idiots and you are one of em. kkthxbye.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Eul hates me :p

But I love Eul :clap:

He always emotes me :kissit:

I never emote him back :worthy:

Thats because I usually face down and emotes don't work :lol:

Soulja

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Eul hates me :p

But I love Eul :clap:

He always emotes me :kissit:

I never emote him back :worthy:

Thats because I usually face down and emotes don't work :lol:

Soulja

Dont ever compare yourself with scumbags like him Souls.
You can be sure if I didn't respec you, I'd never have joined the guild :cheers:

Logi

Part of the furniture
Eul made me ragelog a week ago :( thought my champ was quite good since i havent lost a fight in a while.... then he just killed me with ease 2 times in a row QQ

you even kited me when you had 2 pet procs procced on me lol :p

lol @ the whine btw

gohan

FH is my second home
i r the most besterest than all y'all

B WAre

Nate

FH is my second home
chek it 1 tym rood boi?

bound 4 da bound bound 4 da reload

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i haz teh skills you know you dont want come get this yo ?

7721i-noticed-that-you-re-gangster-i-m-pretty-gangster-myself-posters.jpg

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
btw i spoke with Eul and he seems a really nice guy.

From now on ill play ma stealther, so i asked him many things and he advised me as better as he could.

and tbh Eul > all atm out there.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Eul made me ragelog a week ago :( thought my champ was quite good since i havent lost a fight in a while.... then he just killed me with ease 2 times in a row QQ

you even kited me when you had 2 pet procs procced on me lol :p

lol @ the whine btw

:( /hug haha

Punishment

Resident Freddy
btw i spoke with Eul and he seems a really nice guy.

From now on ill play ma stealther, so i asked him many things and he advised me as better as he could.

and tbh Eul > all atm out there.

Eul is probably the hardest SB out there atm , impossible to find when he doesn't want to be found though :(

Im not really playing my shade much anymore tbh , on hib is no real community and all the people i liked/respected have gone apart from afew exceptions like soul/douglas/soledad

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
eul is nice guy if ur on the right side of him :) zarg or add and u will be hunted down as maney shap found out on the EU

i give up soloing over here on druid kill to slow and longer u fight the bigger chance of soming adding buff/shear spec now just hate looking for good grps

all credit to eul for keeping it up havent see maney stealthers solo over here

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I agree Eul is one tough sb and I dont understand why he has so much hostility against me. I play different now unlike I use to and I dont even need to justify myself to anyone.

He just doesn't like myself and Diablo attacking him even though we are very low RR (between RR2 to RR4). Eul has killed us both at the same time but to /rofl /rude us is stupid.

In reality there should noway a R2-R4 player be able to kill an almost 22 million rp sb.

So in my eyes I think my duo against him is fair.

I do add etc... and I dont care in that aspect of the game nowadays.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Eul You may hate me or not... But I never have disliked you and I never will... Your play style is very good and indeed one of the best SB's out there atm.

But to call myself and diabloman (imo diablo was 1 of the best sb's on dyvet back in the day) shit players is wrong just because we duo. I had my solo experience being that on Mid, Alb or what ever. I like to think I had a good reputation ONCE.

That all changed when I moved to alb and got the infil and then made myself look like a complete cock on these forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thing is if we ever were to meet irl we would look at this game to be quite funny and we prolly would get on like a house on fire. 99% of people here are nice irl and reading these forums and even playstyle which changes peoples opinions of each other.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If i met Eul irl id rub his belly and tweak his nose :D

Then id run , so prolly same as ingame haha ,,,

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Eul is probably the hardest SB out there atm , impossible to find when he doesn't want to be found though :(

Im not really playing my shade much anymore tbh , on hib is no real community and all the people i liked/respected have gone apart from afew exceptions like soul/douglas/soledad

i be reactivating inf/wl account so ill fight ur shade on wl and inf some time in the near future ;)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
I agree Eul is one tough sb and I dont understand why he has so much hostility against me. I play different now unlike I use to and I dont even need to justify myself to anyone.

He just doesn't like myself and Diablo attacking him even though we are very low RR (between RR2 to RR4). Eul has killed us both at the same time but to /rofl /rude us is stupid.

In reality there should noway a R2-R4 player be able to kill an almost 22 million rp sb.

So in my eyes I think my duo against him is fair.

I do add etc... and I dont care in that aspect of the game nowadays.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Eul You may hate me or not... But I never have disliked you and I never will... Your play style is very good and indeed one of the best SB's out there atm.

But to call myself and diabloman (imo diablo was 1 of the best sb's on dyvet back in the day) shit players is wrong just because we duo. I had my solo experience being that on Mid, Alb or what ever. I like to think I had a good reputation ONCE.

That all changed when I moved to alb and got the infil and then made myself look like a complete cock on these forums.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thing is if we ever were to meet irl we would look at this game to be quite funny and we prolly would get on like a house on fire. 99% of people here are nice irl and reading these forums and even playstyle which changes peoples opinions of each other.

Just do what me dotz and chevo did :p once dd patch and ns boost went to insane we was trioing inside keeps and taking out 8-10 at a time with alotta tricky jump stick wall climb back hide assist , really a blast!" :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
So, you guys are still playing?
Also, how come you're not RR12 yet ,douglas? :(

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hmm my 3 acc's going down in 1h i dunno if ill resub all 3 , might leave the ns acc down then again my new molvik valk is on that acc so i prolly wont :p

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
pure 1 vs 1 is almost impossible nowdays. (at least the hours that i'm on)

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
pure 1 vs 1 is almost impossible nowdays. (at least the hours that i'm on)

Depending where you go,
If u around crau W or E Brynja occasus or oriens pretty much impossible, agramon bridge 2 can be allright on a stealther. When i was running around on eld/chump i was running around glen bold and nged action was slower but still decent if u were looking for mostly solo fights.

But stealther on occasus was the best imo, u get adds but with alotta swapout weps and mezz poisens running around the bridges was quite allright mezz kite up down out of line of sight etc :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
yar but it's nothing like EU getting board fast no desent hib grps to join and if u do get a grp it's to zarg/dump evey RA

mids seem to have the best groups out atm. been thinking about playing my healer agen after i get rr12 on druid 290k togo

Punishment

Resident Freddy
yar but it's nothing like EU getting board fast no desent hib grps to join and if u do get a grp it's to zarg/dump evey RA

mids seem to have the best groups out atm. been thinking about playing my healer agen after i get rr12 on druid 290k togo

Hib community on ywain is non existant , alb/mid are ok though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom